Nope just you loser

im watching anime at 3am so yes

>sent a message to mum asking if they wanted to talk over the phone
>no replies for two days
>messages me with "oh shit user didn't read the message hehe"
>didn't call me

no it isn't :(

me

if you feel that way, i can't really change it, but if you wish, i can at least read to your rants if you want to let out something.

Russia is cute! CUTE!

Me

don't have much to say just wished someone cared about me

No, I am Greek

but i do

you know what I mean

LEL

yes i do, thats why i say with confidence i care about you.
if you dont want to talk its ok, at least i'm entertaining you a bit.

>live 2000km away from my homecity
>highschool gf still has a crush on me
>she asks me how am I
>I tell her I'm extremely lonely
>she says she's lonely as well without me
>I haven't go out of my apartment in 3 days and I haven't talked with a classmate in the last 2 months.
I'm just happy at least she worries about me, but I think none of my former friends know how deeply fucked I feel.

thanks user I appreciate it but theres a difference between online and irl just being by myself all day is really getting to me

you don't have a family? or job?

i'm a NEET and my family hates me

there are basically two ways out, you either find a way to be happy, or you suicide.
do you think about suicide?
if yes, let's say you completely decided you'd suicide 10 days from now, you're guaranteed to have a safe, painless, in fact pleasurable death. so if i may ask, what would you do in those last 10 days?

>do you think about suicide?
yes
>what would you do in those last 10 days?
sit in my room by myself like always

After getting 2x ex-gfs.

It kinda puts things into perspective. If it's bothering you that much just lose your virgin card.

would you be a happy person if i travelled to america and married you? i'd try my best to make you happy and everything.

what is with all this /r9k/ shit here these days?

i'm not gay

too many normies in this thread. please leave, you don't know true loneliness

but I do

who said i'm a boy...?
just kidding. but can i be your friend?
if there are any videogames or online activities you like i would be happy to do them with you it helps you feel better somehow.

I don't play video games I really don't do anything but shitpost on Sup Forums all day

It's the same for me, except I use some other boards and imageboards.
Is there anyway do you think I can help you?
I also have the equivalent of some 20 dollars in rubles, if there is something material you wish, you can ask and I'll give, I just want to help, and sorry if I'm being too stubborn into your life.

>tfw still a virgin at 25.

Why don't you stop being a fucking neet and stop posting on Sup Forums all day then? It's clearly not working out for you

theres no materialistic things that can make me feel better
i'm in too deep

Okay then keep whining faggot and don't change anything

Why the fuck is this thread still up

please let me help you somehow.
the way you're saying things, suicide is the only way out.
i believe you're a nice person and doesn't deserve this.
is there absolutely nothing i can do for you?

You are really cute rus chan, only reading your posts makes me feel good, im not exactly alone as us user but its been years since i have been able to have a proper relation with a girl, seems like that part of me never developed I thought all australians were chads

i'm not a girl.
biologically at least.
i have a benis.

i'm sorry
i'll be fine it's just these last few days it's been getting to me

Doesnt matter here, you are nice and the world needs more nice people, but i wrongly believed that being nice with other would make they were nice to me, as us user said i just wish someone really cared about me and not about what they want i were. How are you doing btw? Is it nice were you live?

ok, i also just wanted to say diet is very important for you, if you want to improve, you first need to work on your diet, and then start doing some light exercise, and things start improving from there.
i'll be here until so if you need anything please ask, i love you user.

I have 0 meaningful human relationships. Almost all of my communication is text based. If you're reading this, you're practically my closest "friend" by default.

thanks user like said you're really nice

iktf

its shit. i'm poor and don't have much. i'm fine i guess, i just feel sad to see others sad but please don't make this thread about me. if you want to talk about anything else too i'd love to read as well.

it 7 we all get gf

It doesnt get too much better when you start to talk with resl people, they are their own micro cosmos and getting into someone elses life can be really troubled, if you have friend even the closer ones might change younfor a gf or a better friend after some time. In the end only one person that really cared would mark the difference but thats not how it works, only until people get desperate they start to carr about others.

i'm going to sleep bye anons

the get has already gone but you didn't post a reply yet so i'll wait for 5 more minuts and if you don't answer i'll have to go to sleep

Me, but I'm so dead inside I'm beyond care at this point

Well I'm off then. Good night.
I love you all.

Sadness is universal, dont feel bad for not having much, me personally dont lack of material things and even if i still live with my parents i have a job ad an income that allows me to fuck around but i know wealthier people that its still unhappy and feels alone, We are all so apart from others when a little simpaty could help so much and im glad that in your situation still feel enough empathy for anonymous strangers like to try to cheer em up.

me desu

I got family as company though, then again I rarely talk to them

Me.
I Really want to talk to friends and family. And to walk around my hometown and not feel out of place or have 20 people staring at me.
I have my workmate/boss and my new friend Fleming that's it.
Which is probably why I post of Sup Forums a lot. The (You)s make me feel popular and wanted.

After High School I lost almost all contact with friends, I'm just facebook friends with them now.
The only friend I made in college is no longer studying what I am.
I only have one class a week and I haven't had a job in months.
Worst of all in a few months I'll be a 21 year old virgin.

I spend my nights working out, playing video games and eating junk food.

I should really just get a job.