What car does Sup Forums drive? Post them, faggots

What car does Sup Forums drive? Post them, faggots

1999 Honda CRV.

an aussie, I see

Audi A6

posted it in anotgher thread ,no one believed me,i dont give a crap if you dont,,ps its not a kit

Someone rate us

a 2000 StooGay

oops, forgot pic

kek, ok, that's literally a 3-6 million dollar car if real. it's not yours.

>drives million dollar classic
>best pic is low-res from 10 year old phone

totally believe you homeboy

a truck that screams "I listen to alex jones unironically"

same

why does everyone think its worth that much..yes ,some are but they are pristine condition with matching body engine numbers all original...some as mine is ,iis worth around 600 to 800 k..do some research

The lude tube

why is that the only picture you have of your very expensive car?

Kerchow. 91/87/85 trans am. Built out of spare parts.

soooo your logic says that if i have an expensive car therefore i MUST have an expensive phone..hmmmm ok

my old girl should break down any day now.....

my car since over a year now.
absolutely great car.
2.2 I4 automatic

do you live in your car? there are homeless people that have phones with better cameras that you

No way! Never give up. Get some coilovers, wheels, spacers, and a big wang, and you've got yourself a racecar

its in the garage,,i dont obsess over it taking hundreds of pictures of it..any way..i give up,belive it or not.i dont give a flying fuck

then go take a timestamp picture with it right now

Mustang

Lmao all you beta fags get a real car

i'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to cars so forgive me but what car is that?

nah..i like stock cars

>dat body kit and wing

boy, you've gone full retard

I get that sooner people do but I've just never been a stock person I like my cars to be unique I don't drive that one anyone I wrecked it I'll get a pic of the one I drive now that I'm rebuilding to be like that one I haven't had it since 09

>tfw i don't own any car
what's a cheap good looking sedan if I want to spend about $5000-6000 dollars?

This is the mustang I drive currently but I'm doing a new edge conversion on the front end and duplicating my old one in black

Pic very related

Honda accord or toyota Camry from early to mid 2000s if you want reliable, good basic transportation

The Michael Jackson version

Subaru Legacy

I bet ill race you and win

this is what you drive, not what your pimp drives you to the motel in

If your referring to the White front end the previous owner got in a small front end collision new radiator and front clip needed and the shop had a cobra laying around that was toast so they took the clip from it to save him money on New parts but it works we just named the car to go with it

2001 Holden VU SS Ute. Used to belong to my Dad, he upgraded and gave me this.

I Huge faggot

My trusty and reliable Corolla.
>mfw there are people actually driving unreliable shitboxes

>it's always the previous owner

Same

sooo your logic says take a picture of a car thats "yours" and worth 800k without a timestamp. fuckin retard

trusty & rusty
also checked

ITT poorfags

It was he is a friend of mine from highschool we traded cars after my divorce so my wife couldn't take my car then he wrecked my car so I kept his. His dad was pissed cuz he was the original owner but he couldn't do anything and I take better care of it than his son ever did I've basically rebuilt the whole car is a v6 but the rear end it from a 5.0 and it's got adjustable suspension. New head gaskets but I blew a piston rings on cylinder 4 drag racing so I get to redo all the week I just did to fix them but I figured woke I've got the heads off I'll mill them and do a port and polish.

landboats is best

This image is a low res scan of Film from the 18th century. This isn't your car faggot.

Infiniti g37x. I love it.

2012 frontier

Your mum

I've been thinking about getting one. What's it like? What are the costs and stuff.

Blue is a 1979, red is a 1983. Both have 200k on them. Fucking fun cars, reliable too. Put at least 20k on the '83 last year.

Inherited from Grand father.

This baby.
I think I like it more than I should.

you the guy who makes the car threads on /hr/ arn't you?

Same, except I got a fourth gen.

That's actually pretty neat as is. Just change the trunk to white and I'd keep it that way.

Audi rocks

my new car in 3 weeks.
left production today.
same color, same rims.
need to go through quality control and delivery..

Quite with the slammed golfs you 12 year old.
86 golf here. Doesn't need lowered, handles like a boss on road as is and on top of that it off roads like one too. I live in a rural area so taking it through a ditch or some mud isn't uncommon. You just ruin then when you lower them.

Timestamp and maybe people would give a shit about your imagined car ownership.

Someone rate me pls

privet from soviet Russia , comrades!

personally not my kind of car , but at each their own

looks like an evo with down syndrome

da user

Not my picture, but my car is identical. '15 Chevy Spark. All the economy of a Japanese car, with all the dick waving status of a classic American make.

shitty mazda

its n/a and i regret buying this piece of shit everyday

Of course forgot pic

Nissan PS13

S2k. Rice me bro

Not the same cars but basically identical minus the roof racks.

I've thought about that getting the rust fixed and fresh paint all over to be the way it is now but that just didn't feel right. I'm one of those car guys that literally talks to his car like it's a person and feels a relationship with it and I don't feel like that's what my car wants

That car destroyed every evo that ever tried to race it

FUCK, this are the times i hate living in a 3rd world country.
the 206 is my dream car and i can't fucking have it because cars here have a 100% tax policy.
FUCK ME.

I drive a boat.

>shitty Pug 206
>dream car

user want land yacht

Note: the parking space isn't painted blue. The car is so awesome, it turns the parking space blue.

Not my pic obviously but mine is just like this. Candy red Fiesta ST Line.

Obviously not the real pic but it's a 2010 Mazda3.