Six years ago I started dating the best girl I've ever met

Six years ago I started dating the best girl I've ever met.
We broke up a couple years later.
I was fucked up for almost a year. I started to get better but never got over it. Today cleaning my room of my parent's house I found a whole box with stuff I used to share with her.
I haven't dated anyone else since.
I have money, I have a nice job and I am moving out to a nice place. I am good on every aspect of my life yet I don't feel happy or even realised. I just do what a mature man is suppoused to do.

I am a fucking faggot and I should be an hero or keep going with my robotic life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never mind that, where's my fucking Mulan McNugget sauce?

Definitely an hero

What do you like to do the most that interferes with what you want out of life goals the most?
>noteventroll.zip

This

Bumparino

Lying in bed alternating between 4 different tasks and half finishing each of them

Can relate. But you definitely should not be an hero. You should man the fuck up and start doing things you fucking fuck. Go to gym, find a nice hobby or passion and practice the fuck out of it. Get strong, as well physically and mentally. And things will fall into place.
Pic related.

homeslice u just gotta put yourself out there

to quote some movie i cant remember, you cant put the pussy on a pedestal

life is a glorious fucking adventure if you make it so, or it can be the worst hell imaginable, the only real variable (so long as your immediate needs are accounted for) is your own perspective on the matter.

learn an instrument. bitches love instruments and its great for channeling shit like this out of your mind and into motivation.

I identify with this. I view the approach as being like a real-life torrent, small bits of several things all at once, which can be productive. Lying in bed is not.

Finish things, don't worry about them being perfect. Fix them later, just finishing one here and there is more important.

When writing a screenplay, the key is:

CHARACTER _____ wants to _____ but must overcome _____.

Humor me and fill in the blanks.

op here.

I am techi guy. I like vidya and retro. I am just building a collection of old games I like and all that stuff.

I play vidyas, go a lot of movies, old stuff. and on the night I get here to share some keks and get edgy like the cool kids.

I believe the movie you're thinking of is shindlers list

in 25 years you can become a robot

Living up to other people's superficial expectations most of them don't even follow themselves is a trap. The only thing that matters in your FINITE, TEMPORARY, MORTAL existence where you can die ANY moment for no reason at all, is what you want. Fuck everyone and everything else.

I already have replied, I'm confident you know which one I am.

Let go of physical collecting, that age is over. Emulate games and embrace the fact that physical media is now just clutter.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

I think you need to eat some tryptamines and give it some thought, figure out what you should do.

TBH there is something timeless about inserting a cartridge that I don't see ever fully dying. As retro equipment breaks down more and more in the future I believe we will see a resurgence of aftermarket solutions..

For example, I'd love to get together equipment to flash my own carts with ROMs. That would be so fucking sweet.

Happiness doesn't come from other people OP.
you wake up, you either choose to focus on the negative or the positive.
I can't believe people still try to fill their problems other with people...

Yes. Life is what you make it OP.

Yeah, I know, I've been there, but you posted a thread asking for advice. Being defensive isn't going to help.

Do you have any friends you can go to a pub with?

Wasn't OP btw, just interjecting

>I have money, I have a nice job and I am moving out to a nice place. I am good on every aspect of my life yet I don't feel happy or even realised. I just do what a mature man is suppoused to do.

Well you have a job, unlike these other 40 year old faggots living in their parents basement.

Burn the box in a trash fire, then go to your local bar and drink a celebratory beer

Stop giving a fuck, turn to the dark side