/BCG/ Bandcamp General

Last one died, so here's a new one.
Rec, review, and support these amazing artists.

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-through
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though/
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
samweinberg3.bandcamp.com
tommyberuit.bandcamp.com/
anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com
ecstasypolice.bandcamp.com/album/screen-shot-2017-05-14-at-52441-pm
nirgal.bandcamp.com/
davidbakerwave.bandcamp.com/album/people-like-us-ep
youtu.be/yuz6-63x41o
fore-ver.bandcamp.com/album/chicken
111h111.bandcamp.com/
dantedeluxe.bandcamp.com/album/the-chasm
speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/album/l-o-s-t-i-n-t-r-a-n-s-l-a-t-i-o-n
bucket-collective.bandcamp.com/
willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/l
willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/--8
grassmilky24.bandcamp.com/
graemesteinman.bandcamp.com/album/glass-orchards
clyp.it/hm5rhzij
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/
gdsenn.bandcamp.com/releases
thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
grammatikos.bandcamp.com/album/miniatures
cosmiccycler.bandcamp.com/
umbralash.bandcamp.com/album/christian-lovers-umbral-ash
unanimousmass.bandcamp.com/album/qr-2
motherskunk.bandcamp.com/album/a-child-could
joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/breaking-my-heart-single
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
mouseatouille.bandcamp.com/album/fill-the-bathtubs-turn-off-the-lights-and-brace-for-the-new-millennium
wewereanarmy.bandcamp.com/releases
dirtydoommetal.bandcamp.com/
frankiebroyles.bandcamp.com/releases
graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/bacon-boi
thehardtimes.net/news/noise-bands-new-ep-just-round-piece-of-sandpaper/
christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/misery-ritual-christian-lovers
murecords.bandcamp.com/
mrshopewell.bandcamp.com/track/u-do
ricovansnax.bandcamp.com/album/have-a-nice-day
ricovansnax.bandcamp.com/album/have-a-nice-night
mjiggidy.bandcamp.com/album/approximations-ep
chuckburied.bandcamp.com/album/just-another-meme-crap-ep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Concerned Listener, Concerned Artist
>Ambient, Drone, Field Recordings, Glitch, Instrumental, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Minimal, Modern Classical, Mono No Aware, Orchestral.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Label Bandcamp:
triteicrecords.bandcamp.com

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-through
>Dark ambient mixed with some brighter stuff
>Created using analog and digital loops
>A conceptual release about one relationship and it's slow disintegration

I hope you'll enjoy this release. It took way too long to make it a reality.

If you want to hear more I'm over here:
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
>I do other ambient stuff and some piano stuff as well!
Don't forget to review my stuff on RYM (especially the newest *wink wink*)
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though/

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

Lovely:

You got it hoss

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with some 90s emo influence
>songs about loss, discontent, and poor coping mechanisms
>FFO: Sore Eyelids, Swirlies, Have a Nice Life, Kairon; IRSE!
>free as fuck so take it

rec'in hard, emotional af ambient and guaranteed to grow on you

I'll be back to return and give feedback as the thread fills up.

Aww, thanks mate. Appreciate it!

samweinberg3.bandcamp.com

>indie pop
>singer-songwriter
>folk

tommy beruit - “bird! bird, bird”
>100% sample based
>noise pop
>bits of shoegaze/dance punk/instrumental hip hop
tommyberuit.bandcamp.com/

100% of any money made thru this project goes to the lgbt+ charity the trevor project, link to their website on the page

cool stuff:

anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases

>dream pop
>noisey
>indie

rec
Really like this two:

i forgot the image

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Give it a listen, it's under 6 minutes, download it if you like it, price it whatever you want.
RECS:

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com

Fresh EP, get yer day one copy, dude

>desert rock
>blues rock
>thin excuses to play solos

Recs:

ecstasypolice.bandcamp.com/album/screen-shot-2017-05-14-at-52441-pm
i'll check out everyone else's bandcamp in a sec
the last track is also the best track on this

>hypnagogic, ambient, synths, music,

im ive heard your stuff before -- i really dig it
this is bretty good
this is very good

i just wanna say i like how the bass is so high in the mix

downloaded, will rec

nirgal.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>harsh noise wall
>blackened noise

Recs

This is my solo project
If you have a listen I think you can say I like Joy Division and New Order

>postpunk
>synthpop

Here's my bandcamp (the EP is way darker than what im gonna do in the future)

davidbakerwave.bandcamp.com/album/people-like-us-ep

Here's my youtube and my new single

youtu.be/yuz6-63x41o

here, just wanna say you hit the 80s vibe perfectly, as soon as I heard the bass on the queued-up track, I thought early The Cure, the synth parts are also really fitting.

Cool vibe all around, enjoyed it, thanks!

fore-ver.bandcamp.com/album/chicken

NEW EP

>IDM
>D&B
>Shoegaze

RECCIN:

Thank you very much!

lmao I forgot to rec ma bois

111h111.bandcamp.com/

>chill
>beats
>lo-fi
>ambient

dantedeluxe.bandcamp.com/album/the-chasm
>electronic
>experimental
>a bit noisy

reccin

Glad you were able to enjoy it ~ is there some context for these tracks btw? It's pretty mellow and enjoyable

Drums really kicked off that track you queued off. It's solid, rips on post punk bands really hard (those vocals esp), would actually kinda say it'd be cool if you did more to differentiate yourselves? But for a debut EP it's well put together

More discordant than expected (good thing), the dreamy gaze influence is felt for sure. Not a fan of the claps but the drums in general are a good driving force. This is actually really cool stuff. For re-Sale in particular has some interesting sections with the noise and different panning choices. Keep it up

Also rec'n:
(asswhoopin sludgy blues)
(kinda noise you trash your bedroom dancing to)
(just so catchy)

i have a ton of old tracks that i dont know what to do with so im gonna be releasing them under the "screenshot" ep set -- these ones have a ton hidden messages in them quoted from someone i used to talk to (some are more obvious than others)

b-b-b-bump

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/album/l-o-s-t-i-n-t-r-a-n-s-l-a-t-i-o-n
>(we)
If i could translate every exhale of a person's life into paragraphs
(wed imagine ourselves)
Id imagine myself skipping on the tongues of everyone for eternity
As if becoming the language you inherit

bucket-collective.bandcamp.com/

New Compilation from my Collective

>Hip hop
>Shoegaze
>Punk
>Compilation

8=====/=====D

:(

willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/l
willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/--8

grassmilky24.bandcamp.com/
old music for now
> Experimental

>72777991
look over here
RECS:
Thanks man, likewise!
you know it!

graemesteinman.bandcamp.com/album/glass-orchards
>jazzy folk for NMH fans
>new release

Okay, so feel free to ignore this if this is too out of line, but I'm starting to work on a new album and would like some feedback, and these threads are really the only place that provides decent feedback. I mean, this will go up on my bandcamp eventually, so that sort of counts right? idk, this is just the first new song I've been recording in a while and would just like to get another ear on it.

clyp.it/hm5rhzij

>singer-songwriter
>slowcore
>folk

Man I forgot how intimidatingly good some of the projects in these threads are. This is so great, reminds of some of the jazzier Pentangle or Tim Buckley type stuff. Really masterful playing all around, with engaging songwriting and super tight, yet tasteful production. That crescendo in Tall Grass is sublime. It's shit like this that reminds me how I'm like barely even a musician. Will definitely spend some more time with this.

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/

>Acoustic
>Bedroom
>Emo

Listening to this now, I remember enjoying your previous album so will give thoughts once I finish.

Has anyone actually gotten any significant hits from these threads? You can see them in bandcamp stats. I've always gotten between like 0 and 15 hits from each post, whether it's me posting my music or someone else. Is this just a complete waste of time or what?

I spread my stuff a few other places so it might not be a fair comparison, but it's been just under two weeks and I've gotten around 1500 plays, 140 album downloads, and 7 people purchasing it despite having 0 online presence with the band before and very little social media to speak of (just a facebook with a few of my closer friends). I don't know if that's "good," but it's more than I expected.

Granted, I give a ton of feedback in these threads. And I send my stuff to blogs and post on reddit about it pretty regularly. You get out what you put in. Idk who exactly you are in here, but if you're a shill just posting and bamfing out, vast majority of people in here won't give a fuck about your music (myself included).

I mean it's seemed to have worked for Will Toledo pretty well.

yeah but I mean what does each Sup Forums post get you? the only thing I can figure is that you have to spam the fuck out of it like every day until people start recognizing it

I got a couple thousand plays from reddit and good traffic from elsewhere, but it seems like the only thing that gets anywhere on Sup Forums is an unreasonable amount of persistence. I get good comments here, and I'm popular enough that other people occasionally link to my music here, but in terms of actual traffic it's virtually nothing.

gdsenn.bandcamp.com/releases
Psychedelic
Electronic
Some songs: Post-Ambient?
- This is some of the best I've heard from this board my man. Such great movement in these songs
- This has good production, but it is too similar to your influences to be impactful, though there are some stand out parts.
- Lots of potential here man. I can see you making some great stuff as you continue growing as a musician

If you make you good enough music then you wont have to spam it everywhere.

Focus on that.

I mean...yeah. You get popular either by luck or by being incredibly persistent, and making great music helps.

I'm sure Sup Forums doesn't contribute a TON to traffic for most people, but you get some good feedback occasionally and you get SOME traffic. Don't spend tons of time here, just drop off your album and give some feedback, or drop it off and come back in a few hours for feedback...don't think that 10-15 minutes for an album download or two is bad at all.

The market is saturated. It is what it is.

Also, if you're talking about bandcamp hits, vast majority of people copy-paste the links so they don't count as Sup Forums traffic, they just count as a direct link. So that might be throwing your numbers off a lot. I figure you know that already though

Pretending it's purely a meritocracy is really misguided. It's about persistent promotion more than anything. There are plenty of geniuses that no one has ever heard of, plenty of amazing albums languishing in obscurity. And honestly my music is already better than a lot of people who are considerably more successful than I am.

>And honestly my music is already better than a lot of people who are considerably more successful than I am.

so much better you don't even want people to know it's you posting huh

that goes for virtually everyone here mane, even a lot of the really shitty music is better than some stuff that sold ie Brokencyde

life isn't fair

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
>Indie
>Post Rock
>Math Rock
>Alt Rock

This is brilliant. I love how the vocals are recorded. How everything is recorded, desu. "Surely These Are The Days" was probably my favorite just for the atmosphere, but it's great stuff all around. Love stumbling on stuff like that here

Any good house artists? Ive been into the old anjuna stuff from '11-13

>I'm sure Sup Forums doesn't contribute a TON to traffic for most people, but you get some good feedback occasionally and you get SOME traffic.
It's more that it gets less traffic for the same amount of effort compared to other places. I don't find the feedback here particularly useful either. It's mostly a high school student/noob forum.

>Also, if you're talking about bandcamp hits, vast majority of people copy-paste the links so they don't count as Sup Forums traffic, they just count as a direct link. So that might be throwing your numbers off a lot. I figure you know that already though
yeah, like half the hits I get are direct links.

If that's the way you're viewing it then you're just a whore then. Make good music. If it happens to get successful then so be it but that mindset is disgusting.

Feel free to share the other places that seem to give you more traffic for the same effort, or useful feedback. Not being sarcastic either, I need new places to share music

>life isn't fair
It's more that you should think about how Brokencyde got to their level of success without having any talent or good music. It wasn't given to them by god.

Actually, they're not really the best example since they were all gimmick and image and just pandered to a retarded audience with no taste.

I'm just trying to direct more attention to what I've already done. You're a fool if you think most of your favorite artists haven't done exactly the same thing. Actually they'd be much more aggressive about it than anything I'd consider doing. Think about what you have to do to promote gigs.

I got the most from reddit. Also youtube and other forums I go to, but I don't think those are applicable to most people. Youtube mostly gets traffic from recommended videos, and that doesn't work for "hey guys listen to my new song" type stuff.

Thank you man!

grammatikos.bandcamp.com/album/miniatures

>Short
>Melancholy
>Kosmiche

Also meant to say that is great.

Has anyone else bought any albums here?

>Albums I've bought from these thread
cosmiccycler.bandcamp.com/
umbralash.bandcamp.com/album/christian-lovers-umbral-ash
unanimousmass.bandcamp.com/album/qr-2
motherskunk.bandcamp.com/album/a-child-could

No

I've got:
high recommendations

>dream pop
>surf
>experimental

joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/breaking-my-heart-single

reccs:
really great stuff, I'm going to listen more and be your biggest fan. This is the kind of stuff that i love hearing. desu this is the best thing I've heard from Sup Forums

this is kinda good, why is there so little guitar music in here?

I see quite a bit, don't know what you're on about.

no

bum0

i see lots of familiar faces(?) in here. some really quality artists in this thread. makes me proud.
thread seems a bit dead at this point but i'll share anyhow

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>alt rock/indie rock
>shoegaze/dream pop
>creamy and dreamy
>T H I C C
>FFO: The Smashing Pumpkins, Built To Spill, Ride, The Cure, Prince, Dinosaur Jr, Sunny Day Real Estate

new music on the way

i see some people talking about reddit on here. Does that site actually work for promotion? it seems so complicated and saturated. Could anyone share some links as to where exactly to post original shit on there? The music section is fucking massive on there

Recs
Nice - not 100% my bag genre wise, but excellent recording/playing - some of the sax work reminded me of Laughing Stock era Talk Talk
Hey I like SDRE - Pink Album ref on the cover right? Anyway, not bad.

while that is my favorite SDRE record, no, its not a ref haha

RECCIN

love the energy here

sounds like mastodon or something, kick ass

reminds me of vice city, really cool

literally just released this. took so much time and effort, so i hope u dudes like it. give me honest and genuine feedback please : )

mouseatouille.bandcamp.com/album/fill-the-bathtubs-turn-off-the-lights-and-brace-for-the-new-millennium

what kind of fruit is that

when the album is famous people will spend hours and hours on stupid anime message boards arguing about it

wewereanarmy.bandcamp.com/releases

My first solo album.
Ambiant rock, i guess...

Nice sounds fag

dirtydoommetal.bandcamp.com/

Sci-Fi Doom

frankiebroyles.bandcamp.com/releases
former Balkans singer/guitarist and Deerhunter guitarist, this guy really knows hot to write a hook

they look like quinces

they could as easily be weird oranges : (

graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/bacon-boi
>Split with Texas noise band Umbral Ash
>Grace :- Kinky, crusty, noisy ADHD pop
>Umbral Ash :- Straight up fuck your headphones noise!!!!

REcc:_

thehardtimes.net/news/noise-bands-new-ep-just-round-piece-of-sandpaper/

It's been tone before actually by a German noisecore band called Pasztörözött in 1992 (the album is Pasztö-Power)
Also, the method is not very far from what harsh noise wall artists do. The only difference is that in this case there was no recording process, making it even more nihilistic and effortless.

Golly gee this is the worst album cover I've seen in these threads yet
This is how you make a memorable and good album cover with the least effort
Pretty good soundscapes by the way, even though it's a bit uninspired
will check

>worst album cover I've seen in these threads yet
>it's a noise release
>post before talking about nihilistic and effortless in noise music

contradicting yourself too much fuckface

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/misery-ritual-christian-lovers
>noiseviolence

Please give our split with misery Ritual a listen! :)

all this good shit:
Umbral Ash's side of this split is great. The other side I'm not much a fan of.

Builds up like how it should. I know you're probably a professional, but well done. It has some swing vibe that goes well with the indie theme. The guitars are crisp and every sound blends well. Your vocals combied with the "jazzy" chords reminds me of Morphine. You should take this as a huge compliment because Morphine is one of my favourite bands.

Being nihilistic doesn't mean being completely devoid of any aesthetic value, so shut up.
Just because something is noise it can be still good or bad just like ordinary music. And I'm here to give feedback and criticism

but you have said things only about the artwork, and not about the music itself...
oh boy, sure that nihilism makes things go blurry, doesn't it?

murecords.bandcamp.com/
>suicide is an option wannabe

When I say an album is good or bad I usually take the album art into consideration, I only commented on it because I haven't listened to the actual music yet, but I'm about to.
It was you who brought up the fact "it's noise" like it refutes anything I said.

mrshopewell.bandcamp.com/track/u-do

I just dropped this

>lofi
>chillwave but poppy idk

fair enough, so protective of your crap, ey? i knew that noise people are these insecure but you put my imaginings to shame. i'll bring you a pillow soon little noise cuck

>I can't win an argument so I get personal

nigga you look like filthy frank

i never thought of it as an argument but rather a random chat with a noise-making mongoloid. you don't see them talking often, ya know?

This is really good

At first you were protecting the Grace/Umbral Ash split's cover art claiming "it's noise xD so it dont have to look good" and now you're shitting on them. Look who's contradicting himself now.
Both are pretty wild in their own way, but I don't feel the 2 sides fit together. The 2 projects are completely different. Grace had great moments, Umbral Ash is just insane. My only complaint is that his side it too short.

>grammatikos.bandcamp.com/album/miniatures
I apologize if I copy you and make an album's worth of short loops like these.
>christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/misery-ritual-christian-lovers
Misery Ritual's vocalist has a great tone. I like your side of the split better though.

Mine: ricovansnax.bandcamp.com/album/have-a-nice-day
ricovansnax.bandcamp.com/album/have-a-nice-night
>Trip-hop, instrumental, Flying Lotus worship

This is just a one-off EP thing I made for fun. I'm not an actual musician or anything
mjiggidy.bandcamp.com/album/approximations-ep
>mostly real instruments
>headphone music
>loner music

Free download includes a bonus track. I'd appreciate any feedback. I'm amazed at the things you guys do.

chuckburied.bandcamp.com/album/just-another-meme-crap-ep

me likey

nah, it started with you contradicting yourself in terms of noise and the presented fucks given. never defended them. noise is garbage anyway

he made Epiglottis' comment an album cover holy kek, the absolute madman

Wow Gub, chill the fuck out, you literally record noise you clueless poseur.

Time for a reality check.