What do you guys think about this man?

I wish his recent albums were less beep-boop-i'ma-computer oriented. But the two Ataxia albums he gave us are just personally some of my favorite music of all time, so he can coast the rest of his life and I'm content with what he's already done.

Fucking junkie killed River Phoenix

kek, based john is definitely /ourguy/

He make him do heroin, River did that to himseld.

Do you have any favourite song?

Based John is a legend. His solo albums are great and he's a top 30 guitarist. I know people here love him for his solo career but his work in rhcp is also amazing. For instance, that riff in Dosed and those effects in Venice Queen sound magical.

Indeed man, i actuarly just started to listen to his solo stuff and i totally fell in love. i love his play in RHCP - Don't Forget Me

Johny depp spiked his drink at the viper.probably some hollywood ritual sacrifice to move up the ladder

went through some bad bad times and came through it, respect to him for cleaning up his act.

that documentary on him for dutch tv back in the day was a really difficult watch.

Fuck off roman

Ehh, Carvel's pretty good.

Do you remember what the name of that was? i would like to watch it

Literally search John Frusciante interview on YouTube and it's one of the first things that come up
Idiot

kys ape

Lionel Messi has really let himself go. Pretty JUST since Barca lost to Juventus in CL.

Frusciante is paying JUST levels of alimony.

trickfinger is GOAT

Very big fan of John's. Love his work with the Chili Peppers, particularly their hit singles which really are excellent songs to me. I'm a much bigger fan of his solo material though, his first two solo albums are amongst some of my favorite music out there. John is a unique guy with a decently big musical output. One of those artists that I think has at least one song that can appeal to anyone.

Never been the biggest fan of RHCP, but they're noticeably and signifcantly better with John than without him, and he's a pretty interesting guitarist for someone in a pop rock band. Also seems like a really patrician lad.

He should have done something about the fires in Alberta.