Fucking cat doesn't return and I'm afraid it will get allahu akbar'd by doge :(

Fucking cat doesn't return and I'm afraid it will get allahu akbar'd by doge :(

Thanks for this interesting international topic

you're welcome. it's international enough.

I drove to the gaz station to buy [s]beer[/s] bread and a salad and what do I see? My cat! Being active during broad daylight! That's so atypical of her.

She was chasing a male cat. Her being in heat probably overrides fear mechanisms in her brain. I hope he's not castrated.

Soon she soon will be one year of one old.

Please share my joy.

That's a good looking cat.

I'm really glad you found your cat! Keep her safe :)

When I'm outside, she runs away from me xD
She's still outside and probably won't return before dusk. At least now I know that she doesn't avoid returning out of fear but because she probably meets other cats that she doesn't during the night. Some cats are active during the day to avoid territorial fights.

Got a feeling OP a grill

how do you know it is your cat and not a cat that looks like your cat. maybe you abducted someone's cat and now they are worried about their cat.

i can tell you never ownned pet

There is a lookalike cat in the neighbourhood but my cat's facial features and behaviour are different, so it's impossible to confuse them. Even a robot would be able to distinguish them because mine carries a chip with a GUID.

Spotted a fox in my backyard yesterday. It's getting warm and my Kot is being extra vocal about going outside.

March and April are the months when cats mate the most :3
Is he castrated?

pls delete post

It's a female and yes.

She got raped last year but put up a valiant fight.

Came back scarred and bleeding but with tons of the other cats fur and blood on her claws and teeth.

what post?

Fucking republics doesn't return and I'm afraid they will get allahu akbar'd by independence :(

кeк

buitiful pussy bby

Oh. I thought that rape is practically impossible because it's hard for male cats to find the opening and impossible if she's not crouching and lifting her tail to the side.

Well then I guess attempted rape. The male was trying to mount her and she was resisting with the fury of Satan. It turned into a very bad fight.

btw, kot is a male cat and koshka a female one.

I was just using Kot as a joke. But neat.

I love my cat. But I miss my squirrel, which we had to get rid of when we got my cat.

>never see switzerland posts here
>see the flag and get excited
>see this

>Only if the pussy "cat" is Yazidi

A
FUCKING
MEDPACK

There's a male cat that claims the neighbourhood as his territory. He's fairly aggressive to my koshka too, but so far rather in a playful way. He jokingly mounted her once but stepped away immediately. He's castrated. Pic related.

Just blow way would you...

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>an alberto gave me a (You)

This thread is not available to 'nadians anymore. Any 'nadian please stay out.

up

t. Leaf

Sorry mate I hope she comes home soon ;_;

wery nise

In winter, there was a raven outside plowing the snow. My cat was fixated on him and displayed something I've seen for the first time: She was vibrating with her upper lip, quickly lifting and releasing it. I didn't know what that meant.
Later I thought that she showed aggression that way. She didn't attack the raven when I opened the window, so she probably was still afraid of him. I can however imagine her doing that twitching of the upper lip when she spots a mouse.
You spared your squirrel that ;)