Anyone down for some brutal wwyd?

Anyone down for some brutal wwyd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7INDqjisNRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

want to slap those tits around till they turn purple. Gf?

Yea

perfect hangers on her. Want to sodomize that tight ass so hard she cries

Love to hear her beg

got skype/YIM? Would be down for a private chat

What about this bitch on the left

good for a rough facefuck

Yim adam1919

WWYD?

great, sent msg

would yank that dress down and expose those tits

This fatty

bump

wwyd

Fuck her uppp

be brutal for some more

One on left

would make her cry while i fuck her, fat slut should know that she's worth nothing

any takers? she needs it bad

sisters: either/both

rip off her dress and shoes and send her to clean the floor in the man's toilet without tools.. Then i would grab her by the hair, and use her body like a mop for the urinals.
Grabbing her breast and hair, i would pull her outside, and slap and punch her body, in particular her kidneys.
I would take a hose and clean her body with cold water, because i would otherwise be too disgusted to use my cock on her. And then i would rape her, bitterly and harshly, keep pouncing her, and spitting on her face.
At the end she would have my sperm injected deep pass her cervix.Filthy slut.

lefty

Wwyd

Maybe if you stopped using the word 'bitch' to describe women, perhaps you'd finally get to actually meet one

WWYD?

Wwyd?

I'd hit every button

more

Sweet good waifu. I want to force her own tampon inside her mouth and then fuck the shit out of her asshole. I want to have her cook loafs with her piss and cunt discharge as ingredients and then force her to serve those to her family (is she a mother yet?). And force her to get fucked by me in every inappropriate moment and place.

i would fuck her ass so much

she take it in the ass??

Not the user you are talkibg to, but I only call them derogatory names and im rolling in pussy. This week alone I fucked 5 different girls. Three the sane day.

You are naiive beyond comprehension.

WWYD to those boobs?

Just checking

Wwyd?

oh yes ?? Me too this week i fucked 5 different girl and three in the same day !! we are the same incredible right ???

she take it in the ass ? :)

tie her to the bed and ram that traffic cone as deep as possible up her pussy

she takes it everywhere

I would fuck her in the ass so hard , tie up , deep fuck her.And let her tie ass in the air , so i just come back when i want to fuck her.

Did you have the chance to fuck one of these ?:)

I want to see 4 dogs fuck her one after the other. i want to see her being knotted for the first time in her life, and feel like it's worse than dying.

wwyd to my gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=7INDqjisNRI

Rape left, in front of right eyes. And i would keep talling "right, this is what i would do to you", and i would put all my weight on fucking that sweet asshole, and make her scream in pain. I would lift ad toss Left body all over the place like the sex toy she is and keep invoking Right, calling her name, and screaming that i want to rape her. And then i would nut Left cunt, and shout loudly "Right i will make a mother out of you as well".

tell her to get on a diet

my gf

my petite gf?

how petite?

Those two would love that

she's adorable. I'd wife her and give her daily spanking sessions, followed by massages, 69ing and rough sex.

Whatever floats your boat. Still doesn't change what I said. Sidewind more.

WWYD

what did she look like before she was disgustingly old?

sadly i didn't

Fuck her pussy til its raw, put a 45 hollow point in her head right before shes about to climax then finish by blowing my load into the hole all over her grey matter.

webm or more

please be gentle with my sis

You online OP? Whats your kik?

My ex Sharron, love to hear and tell more

looking like this girl (on the left)

HMU on Kik if interested, shar136. Happy to share whatever u like

kinda yeah, wwyd to mine?

WWYD?

Grab get hairs in doggy

face fuck and cum all over her face

doggystyle but first bj
and you to my friend?