WWYD thread

WWYD thread

I would fuck her as I force her head underwater.
WWYD?

Fuck her tits while my friend pounds her fat ass

Would she be wearing any panties?

No

Congratulate her on her fantastic teeth, then knock them out before I hate fuck her.

What would her pussy be like?

Let her tongue punch my shitty asshole.

Wwyd

Huge slut

Yank that skirt up and fuck her tight pussy.
WWYD?

Reply to get faggots

>wut is this cancer

Cuck thread

Knock her out and hide her body in the rocks after shoving her head in my asshole obviously

Call her an ugly bitch and 360 away

wwyd to my sis?

Drag her into grass by the hair and fuck that Pussy as she screams and begs me to stop. Elbow her in the face knock her out cum inside her pull pants up keep walking

Shove my dick in her and viciously hump her while choking her with that necklace until it breaks.

Would you piss on her?

Nah. might kick her in the ribs as hard as I can before walking off.

How about humiliating her by making her piss herself?

Probably already did when she was getting dragged by her thru the tall grass knowing what was about to happen

Shit on my fist and punch her

I'd take her out to dinner and then maybe if things went very very well I'd kiss her on the cheek.

What did the rapist say when he noticed she pissed herself?

That is very yellow would you like some water?

What a qt. I wouldn't even want to fuck her until maybe the 4-5th date just so she would really really want it and so she doesnt think I am some dick head who just wants sex.

Was the girl wearing panties?

He's a mute, so he can't speak

WWYD to this whore?

Wwyd to this whore

He's blind so he can't tell
Bro I would even kiss her til we get engaged, you're one sick fuck you.

Which and wwyd

wwyd

yeah, but she'd probably want to fuck you on the first date. she's like that

Those lips were made for sucking, so that's what there gonna do

WWYD?

Take her to dinner with me and my pastor and tell her all about my local church and why you should not engage in pre marital sex

What would you do?

Neighbor slut wwyd

Good thing I bought my Bible, kids these days!

continue for more

If shes like that by the 4th date shed really really really really want it.

Left

wwyd? the rougher the better

So assuming she likes it on a first date, going gentle on her wont cut it.

I'd suck those fat tittes of her until she screamed

I'd rip that shirt off, fuck those tits, and record it on Snapchat for all of her friends to see.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL PRAISE KEK I THINK THAT IS 99% OF THE CHICKS IN THIS THREAD

or more possibly leave you

nah. she loves being roughed up

She'd probably love to be used and shamed like that

I'd bend her over and tongue-fuck her asshole while rubbing a vibrator on her clit until she came.

Right there on the beach, nice

Like it even matters if she leaves me or not. It's all just hypothetical and none of it matters anyways.

I'd reach down the back of her pants on a long bus ride and finger her asshole the whole way.

wwyd dont hold back

Then I'd spread those legs open, cut the panties off, and fuck her until she cries

She'd love that

Tell her to put on the strap on, fuck me in the ass and punch me in the head while I shit my self

Sorry for rotation, but more of that ass

I'd pull my finger out and make her lick it before I shoved it back in.

not the way I do it, I use teeth.

Grab a fistfull of her hair, pull her towards me, and shove my cock down her throat while tears stream down her face

no, in your room.

Left, I'd make her suck me off and then I'd blow my load all over her face. I'd make her scoop the semen off her face with her hand then eat it. I would then knock her out and take her to a private cabin in the woods where I'd have my way her all of her holes for many days.

need name/ig of this goddess

Wwyd

Yeah ok, that'd be fine too

Left

Wwyd
One on left

Keep going

serve her up at auction. every guy who bids gets to fuck her, but the ones who pay the most go first. she has to take every load in her mouth, pussy or ass.

Tell her to close her eyes and shit on her face as a social experiment for youtube

Nice. Who decides where she's taking the cum?

I'd ride her mouth with my asshole and pull and twist her nipples as hard as I could.

Fuck she makes me diamonds

use my best friend

Would gag her on my cock and spit on her face while slapping/choking her til she passes out

Needs a dominant man!

aggressive, nice. would love to see her used like that

Shit on her carpet and leave