What's the best X-Files episode and why is it "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'"?

What's the best X-Files episode and why is it "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darin_Morgan#Writer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xcops

Young At Heart

The vampire one with the ginger from Sandlot

Darkness Falls

I liked this one but preffered the Volcanoc Parasite episode more, and "The Thing" style episode even more so of this type of early episode

>it's a "still filming in B.C." episode

That place really did suit the tone of the show perfectly

Yoooooo

Home

>That place really did suit the tone of the show perfectly
agreed

That is some shitty makeup effects right thurr.

Mulder & Scully Meet the Were-Monster.

why do they forget fire is a thing this episode? if its a 2-3 day hike they could make big ass bonfires for the nights and be fine, especially if it was just 1 light bulb which was repelling the bugs before.

Did you make this thread because of the get?

My negro

Bad Blood

One of the best comedic episodes. It's a shame it's also the only thing worth watching in the renewal episode. Well, you don't even have to watch the rest anyway.
Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose is gorgeous. Speaking of scary episodes, mythology eps in S1-5 are genuinely unnerving even though it goes nowhere in the later seasons.

>renewal season

This episode is the ultimate rainy Saturday comfy episode.

Will he return?

Dude have you been doing this all day?
I've seen this kid like so many times today I actually had to image search and see it was an X-Files episode. Makes me want to watch it now 2bh.

Peter Boyle was perfect in that episode though he rarely isn't. Everything about that episode was great.

>>Banana Cream.

Just a legitimate X files appreciation thread. I want to know everyone's favorite episodes.

I've haven't seen a whole lot worth mentioning but I recently saw "Redrum" which was pretty enjoyable, definitely could've worked as a solo movie too.

nah

By the same writer. Honestly, imagine if that guy got to write more than 3 episodes in the entire shows life.

He wrote 4 episodes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darin_Morgan#Writer