Stalker Thread:

Stalker Thread:

Share your stalker stories and experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rOdCTh4C7ek
youtube.com/watch?v=7INDqjisNRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was stalked by landwhale at university...

This image is incorrect. Every single guy that has had an ex has been facebook stalked

Its not stalking if he/she does not notice it.

Maybe I could get some input here. I've been constantly stalked by a girl. I'm now madly in love with her. Problem is she is intimated by me. Or she is more happy with the fantasy thought of a relationship with me rather than trying for real. She's accused me of stalking her. Says she doesn't like me when I talk to her but continues to stalk me and gets upset if I don't talk to her or ignore her. What should i do?

Stay away from Crazy

I used to stalk a girl when I was in hs and then i burned down her house

It's true love, bruh. Can't change what the heart and soul wants.

I am stalking my new crush he is a 43 old daddy

propose to her

leave little things to her behind you?

Catch her and fulfill her rape fantasy

describe her please, im in love with her too.

one time i looked up this lady from work on our company website, found out her last name, found her facebook, found out she has kids, where she lives, etc. then i added her which was dumb because we have no mutual friends and it was awkward for a few days.

Every woman has stalked a guy at least once in their life. Usually the type that are afraid to make the first move.

i can't stand people. why the fuck would i want to stalk one

try blocking people

if you hate people then what are you doing on a website to talk to people?

i wouldn't really call you guys people

we're not people, we're text and images generated from his subconscious mind

so we're robots then?

What the image really means is "1 in 6 women and 1 in 19 men report having been stalked."

>>be me pretty normal guy, lets call me strelok
>>like wander around in the fucking zone picking up fucking artefacts an stuff
>>killing some bandits and motherfucking mutants
>>make my way right to the center of the zone
>>find the motherfocking monolith
>>Grants me a wish
>>Wish that op would stop being such a massive faggot
>>The monolith trolled me
>>Op is still a faggot

accurate.

this

Had a stalker for about a year.

Dated a girl in my first and second years of college, real great girl at first, all the shit I like to see in a girl: nice, driven, level headed, didn't waste a lot of time on nonesense, and it didn't hurt that she happened to just about perfectly fit my type (blonde, good rack but not fat, freckles, generally nordic looking type). We spent the first year and a half of our relationship fucking like rabbits and being deliriously happy, we *really* loved each other. I'll save you the sob story about breaking up, but we started having some social and political disagreements over some ideas she'd picked up in her classes, and she just couldn't let it go so I ended up walking out.

She stalked me online, and sometimes in person, for the next 10 months. It was pretty basic stuff at first, just the occasional hint that she was watching me online, but she started "accidentally" happening across me when I was out and about or going to classes, "accidentally" bumping into me at parties, that kind of thing. Started following me home from classes wanting to talk all the time, eventually kind of went nuts and broke into my apartment, took "our" (my) dog, didn't quit till the cops got involved (though when I called the cops on her, I was the one who got hauled in because whenever there's any kind of domestic dispute in my city, the man is ALWAYS taken in, regardless of situation, because that's just the law).

>we started having some social and political disagreements over some ideas she'd picked up in her classes

You're an entitled, white male prick who thinks he can dictate social norms to other people, you mean?

where the fuck do you life?

That's one thing that sucks about the world we live in. The woman's word is gold in any dispute in men/women he said she said situations.

So that's a yes?

Basically, yeah. Although in this case it was more an apathetic white male prick who doesn't really have any dog in the fight and just doesn't want to get involved.

Chicago, although if that law sounds strange, it's actually really common in the US. After I got taken in I talked to a lawyer about it, and it's standard policy for many police forces to always remove the man from the house if there's a domestic dispute, even if he was the one who called. Even if it's his home, even if she doesn't live there anymore, if she's your girlfriend, wife, whatever, and the cops get called to your place for a domestic dispute, you will be hauled in. Loads of guys spend a night in the drunk tank because their girl was slapping them around.

It's not that they believed her word over mine, it's just standard procedure in that police precinct, I don't hold it against the cops. It was my word against hers, and they were just following procedure.

I think anyone who isn't white needs to be wiped out.

I've been stalked for 9 years now. The guy used to seems death threats and the like, but not anymore. He even wrote poetry about destroying my life. Now he just won't leave me alone and police won't help because he no longer sends threats and I have none saved. It's all over electronics too. He won't dare contact me in person because that's the only way I can get cops to do anything. So he calls and emails and messages accounts on everything I've got. I've since used a different username and have blocked him so many times you wouldn't even believe. The crazy thing is, we only dated for a few months in freshman year of high school. He tried to kill his little sister and ended up in a psych ward, so I ended it then and there. He had a string of girlfriends that he made dress like me and get their hair cut like me and even buy glasses and hoodies similar to mine. He was so manipulative to his partners and friends. He even got some of my friends to let them use their phones to call me because he knew I'd answer to them. He still has yet to go more than like 8 months without contacting me.

Even now I'm a little paranoid he might be in this thread and see this. But it's not like I gave out any personal info or anything. Just told a story.

Check'd

youtu.be/rOdCTh4C7ek

^my story is the first one he tells in the video.

you bitch, I'm coming to get you

Lol nice try user. He's never that direct though and he would rather call or something than post on here.

>The guy used to seems death threats and the like, but not anymore. He even wrote poetry about destroying my life.

Stop slinging pussy at Sup Forumstards

i know saw it with my parents when my mom called the cops on my dad and they went batshit on him even though she didnt want that (dont remember the reason) but yeah shits fucked

so did you reunite with youre doggo yet?

The thread is about stalking experiences. So I told mine.

>so did you reunite with youre doggo yet?
Oh yeah, that was taken care of pretty fast. I'd had him for 8 years at the time, so it was pretty easy to verify that he was mine.

He's being witty. Saying that what you are writing will turn guys on and make them want you.

I just wanted to tell a story. I assure you, telling it was my only intention. But I see what you're saying I guess

Im a developer at a mid size software company and I stalked a hot chick. She works in a company which gets their software from us and we ofcourse provide support. This hot chick keeps calling my number and asking for my help instead of the support hotline and keeps complimenting me for my good work. A few days ago she sent me a friend request in facebook which i ofcourse accepted.

Im still thinking about shooting her a message and see how it goes but im too afraid shell report that to my supervisor and get me kicked out.

Is his name Noah

nice happy end i guess?

Post your tits, cockslut. Let us all enjoy your body before that stalker inevitably kills you.

Nope. Tbh I don't even think I've ever met a Noah

Why would you get fired for just sending her a message? Unless you were thinking something really weird and pervy, in which case yeah, I can see why you'd be worried.

It will be easier to recognize the difference between flirting and stalking if you try not to be such a creepy weirdo.

I like how you think, my friend...

>facebook stalked

such a normie

Dont dick the crazy

Well enough. Broke up with a chick I was planning to wife, then watched her lose her mind and throw her life away, but happy as it could have been I guess.

I've been thinking of doing the same thing, but the girl's moving away over the summer.

>> test

no testing allowed on Sup Forums

Allow it for now if he/she is about to grace us with an epic story.

I grew up with this guy, Noah. He was always a little weird and creepy but I just thought he was autistic. When we were like 18 he molested and threatened to kill his sister and also threatened to kill his other siblings and they put him in a psych ward for a few weeks. When he would stay the night at my house I would sleep in my room and lock the door when I went to sleep (out of habit)and every time, I would hear him come down the stairs and rattle the doorknob when he thought I was asleep. Scary shit, man.

I've actually stalked my ex in the past. Here is the story.

> be me
> be 18y/o
> have relationship of 3,5 years
> girl cheats on me
> get outraged, tell her I wanted to kill her
> Actually mean it.
> Start documenting on how to do it properly on 4ch
> Keep texting her that she is a bitch
> Start stalking her, following her, watching where she goes and when.
> She notices
> Calls the police
> Fallback.jpg
> Start getting interested in new girl.
> Give up on murder plan and move on.

Moving on was the best choice. Never give a cheating ex attention. I noticed that 3 months after the break-up.

Dear lord. Does he stalk you now? Every time I think my stalker is done, a message or call pops up from him.

My company is very strict when it comes to business to business relationship, anything stupid that could risk a paying customer will get a developer kicked out. Company is chill when support messes something up because they are supposed to talk with customers all the time. Mistakes happen. But developers are not meant to spent much time with customers.

quad 4s

I once played shadow of chernobyl, best game ever

damn best of luck for the future bro
may blonde nordic women find their way to you

pretty sure its way greater
youtube.com/watch?v=7INDqjisNRI

Nah he pretty much leaves me alone. They've got him on a lot of meds I think. What gets me is his mother still makes the siblings that he didn't molest have contact with him on holidays and such

Glad you didn't end up something that would ruin both your lives. How close were you to finishing her off? Are we talking like you had a date and plan all set up, close?

go fuck yourself with that boring ass carnival ride. There's no excitement in your vid.

GTFO

Parenting at its finest....

Nice try, FBI.

Wish I had your resolve man.

I can't get over my ex who emotionally abused me. Didn't know what she wanted and I was along for the ride. We broke up, in the 7 months since the breakup I've threatened suicide 3 times (most recently this past Tuesday with actual intent to kill myself before a friend found me and took away the pills and booze). We had our period where we would hookup for a couple months, that ended when she told me she loved me and thought we were "meant to be together". Then a few days later, she went and fucked some other guy.

My life is a mess

I once called a hit on a stalker that freaked me out to no end. I called it off the day before it all was supposed to go down because I realized it wasn't worth the risk

Meh, like 2 weeks or something. Telling her I wanted to kill her wasn't a good decision though.

Dude... Really move on, try finding someone else. Leave her out of your life. I couldn't do that first, but it helped. I have 0 contact with my ex now.

Tbf, I still look her up on facebook sometimes and I get a little sad, but it gets better. It really does. How long since the breakup now?

try converting youre sadness in anger and then use youre anger to work out trust me works wonders

Thanks man.

No matter how good you think it was, trust me, better out there. You are just hooked on the good feelings of having someone. Chances are you were being used and cheated on. Find a good woman that will treat you well.

You must be new here.

>when I was a kid I met this girl when she was young
>got along well and played all the time
>everyday we'd play and walk in the woods all the time
>grow up and start working but she still want to play and go walking
>I can't got too much work
>all the time when I get home shes there
>when I sleep shes there
>I get stalked every day by this bitch
>literally everyday
>Even when I step out the shower somehow shes there
>can't get my own time unless i'm at work
>one day my mom brings her to my work
fuckinghell.jpg
>I don't know what to do anymore, she always there
Her name is Lindsy and shes my dog
Literally no time to myself

I have a girl that stalks my internet habits. Sets up accounts on sites I go to and interacts with me thinking I can't tell it's her. She also creates bait threads trying to draw me in.

are you fucking retarded

Maybe you're just delusional?

> someone online says hi
LISA USED TO SAY HI! I KNOW IT'S YOU! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What? No he isn't. Fucking reading comprehension you pair of retards. He's saying "Don't sling pussy a Sup Forumstards", meaning "the people who come on Sup Forums are fucking autists or fucking mental, so therefore this autistic mental stalker of yours is like a Sup Forumstard".

He's saying the equivalent of "Don't put your dick in crazy". Don't sling pussy at Sup Forumstards. Fuck

I have a friend that has a relationship like this. His girl is absolutely mental. He can't even go out with us anymore because she is scared he'll cheat on her.

OH. thank you for clearing that up!

So edgy, much rage

fucked that bitch in the ass

i bet this fag cant even kiss her

Which one is she?

Obviously she must be here, since she stalks all of his online activity

Lol relax dude. You're spending way too much time on Sup Forums if you let that get you all worked up. Go outside and get some fresh air lol.

Who knows? Maybe he is right. Should ask him for proof or legit reasons he believes that instead of calling him a retard. He might be a retard, but we got no context to say he is wrong.

It's you user

Who knows. Nobody gave any proof or anything one way or the other, but it really is a much higher possibility that this guy is just paranoid

Bump

I've played the stalker games.
Solid franchise, cheeki breeki iv damke