ITT: We are nice to everyone until someone gets dubs or higher

ITT: We are nice to everyone until someone gets dubs or higher.

Hows everyones day been? I hope lovely!

Indeed my friend. It's sunny here were I do live. How is your day, friend?

Might I join in, buddys?

oops

Since my thread is somewhat dead, i'd bump this so it gets back to life.

Quite good, I've been relaxing and watching bad movies while I browse here.

Truly a beautiful day to be browsing Sup Forums

Sure, buddy. How are you today?

I agree with you. This day has been really nice.

What happened? Did something bad aahppen to you?

You guys are swell fellas! Any room for me to join the conversation?

hello OP i hope your ga-happy! today

What a lovely evening to share with you kind people

Sure! Talk about anything you want. No problem.

Thank you, friend.

The more the merrier, buddy!

Say, that's a mighty fine car you're drivin' there, pal - might I ask what model it is?

ayy lmao what a funni day todai

Yeah, right? Very wonderful.

fuck off shitface

Thanks for the quick reply!
I wanted to talk about how feminism is truly the best way towards a progressive tomorrow.
Is that okay?

F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

DUBS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS FUCK YOU ALL

So happy to meet everybody around here

Fuck you, you piece of shit! I hope you die in an industrial accident!

What the actual fuck? feminism is shit af

You should fucking hang yourself faggot.

Really? Fuck off normie cunt

fuckingfstupiedideot

Fuck you nigger you DON'T KNOW FUCK ABOUT FEMINISM ASSDICK

Mind your language, gentlemen, there are women and children present for heaven's sake! I want to know all about all ya'll cars!

THIS THREAD IS SHIT

WE GOT DUBS YOU PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FEMINISM IS RELATED TO AUTISM AND AIDS
CONCHETUMARE

FUCK YOU AND YOU BAITPASTA

SIEG HEIL FUCKING JEW

what the actual fuck

Who's the normie cunt you fucker, is "Really?" the best you could come up with? Hey cuck I'm fuckin you wife and it appears she's even more dry than your mother" > Really?

saging this shitfuck thread

I hope u die nigger

Hi

La puta que te pario chilensio del orto chupame bien la pija hasta que aprendas a hablar putos monos sin educacion BUILD THE WALL

I amn't your "sweetie," pal. Man, you sound like a fag. Dude, the dumbest thing I've read your comment. Old chap, President Trump "sucking off Flynn"--didn't need that image, but nor did I your post. See, with leftists (and I assume you are one), winning is everything, as your politics are your identity. Your politics are your religion. Jeeves, you and I might be friendly to each other in a more realistic environment--real life at a coffee shop, with me beating you at chess so that you wouldn't feel so smug in your stupidity, and I say that because you're a stupid badmash, buddy. Friend, I only said "fuck off" because of posts like yours that I correctly anticipated would be coming my way with the post in question. Don't be mad. Don't feel the need to get even because I don't respect or accept your views, which you fail to give whilst de-constructing others' with glee. Sweetheart, were I to meet you in everyday life, I would not be a target. If I said what I thought, you'd not rise to the level of opprobrium you aim at me. I should have just left it at "I think you are horribly wrong." Compadre, if I have to read your inanities again, my eyes will bleed. You sound like the smartest dimwit in the world. Asshole

aweonao, lo de la muralla es mexinarco cagòn

Fuck you

hi faggot

we got trips, we revert to normal

cunt.

Please senior, we got 3 repeating numbers so we need to be nice to each other again. Please?

fuck you op never made any rules saying that would happen you brain dead shit face

NO FUCKING SHIT lindo acento reverso mogólico

OP NEVER MADE A RULE SO TAHT IT CAN REVET SO ILL SAGE THIS SHIT

sagesagesagesagesage

lel

RAAAAAAAA I HOPE YOU ALL BURN

fuck you all normies

NICE MOTHERFUCKING DUBS SHITFUCKING FAT FAGGOT

Wait, what does trips mean

OP HELP

WHY DID THIS GOT FROM PAGE 5 TO 3 FUCK OFF
THREE FUCKING REPEATING NUMBERS
LIKE 123456777

SAGE THIS SHIT

FUCKING JEW NIGGERS

Fuck you nigger

I LIKE SCREAMING EVERYONE LETA SCREAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO FUCKING SHIT

I MEAN LET'S FUCK MMMEEEEEE

BUMP

NO SHIT NIGGA
YOU THINK YOU ARE INTELLIGENT

WHAT DOES SAGE MEAN FUCKTURDS IM A NORMÖ

FUCKING NORMÖ

Nigger wut

I AM INTELLIGENT FUCK YOU ALL SHITFUCKERS YOU ARE ALL JEWNIGGERS
HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY UR BURNED MOM

YOU ARE AFUCKING NIGGER YOU AUTIST