What is Sup Forums view on Jews

What is Sup Forums view on Jews

i dont have a problem with them

Is he the guy that Donna Hilton killed?

To me, personally, they seem very jewish.

they're good people

Dirty jew

to put in ovens
you didnt finish that sentence user

My view on Jews is that anyone that blames them for their problems is a piece of shit that just needs a scapegoat so they don't have to take responsibility for their own shortcomings.

Found the Jew!

They were the best kind of immigrant America could have ever asked for and Israel is the last bastion of decency in the Middle East.

The Jew utilizes its innate trait of finding the path of least resistance. An example of this is "Why should I wait for a nickel tomorrow when I can get a penny right now!." This applies to everything the Jew does, relationships, business transactions, accident reports, etc. Many will respond to this by pointing out that the Jews have been known to study in school in order to become doctors, lawyers, accountants and the like. This is correct. However, because the Jew from birth is forced to read their Holy Book of Jewish Religious bullshit the Talmud and then argue over it this studying behavior is pathologically obsessive and can only result in a good outcome in a world overly focused on excessive education. Thus these traits combined make the Jew a problem.

So basically you're butthurt that most Jews are more successful than you. Got it.

Don't mind them. But I hate this dumb fuckin meme of "Jews are evil" that began with South Park.

I got over South Park when I was 14 because I saw it for what it was. All my friends then started watching South Park and instantly gobbled up whatever jizz flavored shit was shat in their mouth. And so for the longest time they would say shit like "hey you're a Jew! AHahhaha" or "well he's Jewish what do you expect he's they're all terrible" meanwhile they went their whole life without ever even interacting with a Jew.
They're only now starting to break away from that mentality and now I give them so much shit about it and they get defensive and feel dumb as fuck.

>began with South Park

Or like 5000 years ago. Even the ancient Egyptians hated Jews. Since then its one story after another out kicking Jews out of the tribe, village, city, whatever.

Probably just a coincidence, right?

Tremendous fan.

The Jews are evil meme begain in the Middle Ages, when they monopolized money lending (only because they were blocked from practicing labor trades)

>my dad doesn't like sushi, gelato, or German cars
>therefor I don't like sushi, gelato, or German cars

Yea man I'm still feeling the impact of the crusades on my everyday life.

No. I am a Jew. I am a successful Jew (but an unsuccessful Jew is likely 10 x more successful than the most successful non Jew) I am filled with self loathing and hate. I am working on this in therapy. Got that?

mfw OPs a jew