Go to 2chan

>go to 2chan
>bring back souvenir (image)
>find a longer post
>google translate

Let us uncover the secrets of those grorious nippons.

>ホモチョンさんがこれだけ頑張ってるんだから
ピットクルーはもっとスレ代やレス代を上げてやるべき
それと日曜くらいは休ませてあげてください

>Because Mr. Homo Chun is doing his best
Pit crew should raise more threads and less money
Please give me rest as Sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVEkftO2J1s
dat.2chan.net/16/futaba.htm
dat.2chan.net/16/res/485261.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Ethnic group who likes fire pretty well ~

I do not mind if I burn a lot of fire in my country
It is troublesome
I came to Japan and put fire on cultural properties etc.
Those who harass themselves by scratching and oiling
Koreans want to keep out from peninsula

I have a long withdrawal but in the middle of the night I take a fighting pose in the room

I will laugh at myself later, but I decide to pose with a serious look

The meaning means "I will not die yet" meaningfully

About 150,000 people a day including disease death and longevity in the world In Japan only 3,000 people die each day

With the victory declaration for those who died today and the meaning of the declaration of declaration against those who die tomorrow, they are unemployed

official thread track whilst browsing chinkchan

youtube.com/watch?v=kVEkftO2J1s

(´・ω・`)運試しじゃよ
 つ!omikujiと

I've found their /wsg/

shit's tight

link please? They have like a million boards

>
I heard that there is no Hokkaido branch at International Karatedo Federation Kyogumi Kaikan w
While talking about the championship, it is a tournament that I do not understand, saying a newcomer battle and saying an exchange game.
What on earth do you want to do?

dat.2chan.net/16/futaba.htm

LÖOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFL OMGGGG!!!1!!11

it's probably not worksafe though

oh hell ye

here is a cute other picture i found the other day

dat.2chan.net/16/res/485261.htm

This thread is pure gold

"My salary is low and I am concerned about the future and retirement" "I want to do a human-like work"
── At the production site of animation that Japan is proud of worldwide,
Problems such as low wages and legal service hours are pointed out.
Japan Animator · Director Association "JAniCA"
According to the report published in 2015, it concerns production of animation
The average annual income of workers is significantly lower than the national average.
On the other hand, artificial intelligence (AI) technology, which has remarkably evolved in recent years,
In Japan where the declining birthrate and the aging of the population are progressing, one end that supplements the labor force
It is expected that it will be carried. The problem is highlighted.
Why did you introduce AI to the animation industry? In the case of
President Keisuke Iwata of A / T X at the forefront of the animation industry told the future.

They're gonna mass produce shitty anime with ai. What a time to be alive!

lul

> Then, what did the common people in the stone age eat?
It seems that there were a lot of insects and seafood in the harvesting hunting life
Even in the age of the Old Testament we were eating insects as usual

When agriculture begins it will supplement protein with beans
As a matter of course, it was supplemented with fishes and shellfishes, insects and livestock milk

Livestock slaughtered as meat until breeding cereals are left over
The common people were able to eat only during emergencies or starbreak on the verge of starvation

yeah i spotted that one too haha

>If you let my son (4 years old) tibetanbi English CD or something like "natgoganhan" or saying "say snake in English"

Nothing out of ordinary

The castle owner Naoto
(13) "The castle owner is hard"

Nao Ii (Shibasaki Kou) who raised her name as the lord of the Ii family
Until Young Toraematsu (Terada Mind) gets coin, he declares to rule over the country as a guardian, but the vassals rebel

Let's give thanks and gratitude to corn god Sinte Ohtoru
Moro Koshi

I wanna know where they keep the real weird shit.

> Thank you very much.
I'm the one who should be thanking you.

Now
The beginning and the end of the encounter of fate come suddenly.
But please believe that the results of fortunetelling here are not all.
"Fate destined to open by yourself"
I feel like I got such an encounter this time.

In order to take actions of myself into action, I will fortune once fortune telling
I decided to interrupt it.

I will not hesitate to return again
I will leave threads.
Other people may use it for Tarot fortune telling. ^ ^

It is hard for me to envy other people who have fun and sophisticated communication in the brain and it is painful not to be able to keep up with it, but I can not recognize that, but I certify that wise men with self-certification and rage and anguish in the day after tomorrow, but I do it I do not feel anything to do for the performance I've been vandalized Traps Thread
But nobody eats up and it seems to cry

If we deny the theory of others' self-starring in our brain, we can not forgive that
Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, it is absolutely impossible to deny the logic that other people must be so as it is
It may not be possible to imagine

Let me relax
I am also relieved
Another thread is interesting and can not be helped
Talk to anyone on this stone
Continue talking to your inner fascicity with a mirror while watching overnight or even two nights
This wonderful psychology can be seen watermark and it is really meaningful (w

The incredible deterioration of rice and employment statistics seems to be in the uncertainty of demand prospects in the energy industry. At least it is obvious that we have entered the economic downturn in this regard.

Most of the people in the United States are accumulating huge amounts of credit cards, even though these economic indicators are showing recessions.
Unpaid balances of credits reach 1 trillion dollars at the end of 2016. In 2008 of the year of financial crisis, the outstanding balance of people's credit cards was $ 984.2 billion.
George Soros is "bearish" is more accurate to prepare and prepare for the imminent economic collapse of the United States than the cause of the collapse of the EU due to the withdrawal of the British EU.

They don't have high hopes for burgers it would seem

What is this

>I am sorry in Japan, I am America.
Two uses which came here. Bite barber gum and become friends. And no gum left.

A victim of a pet boom called a green turtle
When I am a child it is small and cute
When you grow up you throw it away in the river
Hold responsibility till the end

thanks for the funposting anons

They're hype about Dies Irae getting an anime...just like I am.

"User assistance started by Crowd Funding as an animation project in 2015, TV anime of super popular game work "Dies irae" whose support amount exceeded 90 million yen in 2 months, supervised Kudo Kudo ("Mardock · Scramble "" Minami-Kamakura High School Women's Bicycle Club ")? Series composition · Screenplay Tadashi Shoda (" God Shinigami Kagura "" Aishu Fighter Sagakuza Hachijo team ") decided to start broadcasting in 2017 In addition, the toes visual by "Fujii lot, Marie" which appears as the main character of this time the story was first demonstrated.

diesirae-anime.com/"

I do not want to make it official There is no propaganda, it's gone Lucky I did not hear the reputation even though I did freshly release it. Spiritual spirit A person who has no mental heart on improving divinity is a horse idiot. Automatically generated Although it was treated as a big masterpiece of the open world but it opened the lid, it is done with item gathering giu Ultra monotonous And even after being released it was not even a simple staff. Although there were few people, there was also no SIE which lifted patch late crawlers only by leaving the main staff It was a really terrible thing that I did not get nominated at all for the awards of the game media with a staggering reputation even though it was decided overseas.

Saved for yryl threads

kek

> A person who has no mental heart on improving divinity is a horse idiot

phenomenal

impressive

kek saved this one in my reaction folder