Ask a fat guy anything !!!!!

Ask a fat guy anything !!!!!

What is your normal day like?

Show me your dick

How sweaty are your balls?

Well I wake up go work then come home and eat watch the tv and go bed

On a hot day when walking about very but when not doing much they arnt haha

You're that kinda fat that isn't disgusting.

Like it's not lumpy, it's smooth, like a marshmallow.

what do your feet look like? could you show a pic? top of feet and or soles? :)

I stopped going to the gym after getting buff and being a gymfag, should i go back?

Show cock

Can you put your clothes back on?

Why is it so hard for you to eat reasonable portions?

Do you like being fat? What are some perks of being fat? What are some things as a fat man that you do or have done to you differently compared to a skinny counterpart?

Hahaha well thanks !!
Not really at this second
Do what would make u happy ! If gym makes u happy go back
Because I enjoy eating like I could if I wanted to but I choose not to
Yeah course I would change if I didn't and we'll personally to me I like the feel of it and how soft it is and the general look. Well obviously it's harder to find clothes in regular shops now and like obviously eating what I want I do try many different places for food

BUMP

This fucking thread again? KYS!

THICC, show your booty

This fucking comment if u don't like it stop going on it or kill your self faggot

Do you realize that even if you lose the weight your body will never look good because of excess skin and stretch marks? That's about where I'm at right now.

Why haven't you cut your fat off? When was the last time you had sex? When was the last time you even had an erection? When was the last time your parents weren't disappointed in you? When was the point during your life you decided to post this on Sup Forums? Why haven't you stopped reading and killed yourself? Seriously, why are you still reading? Are you still reading? Will you ever stop reading? When will you go on a diet? When will you accept that no one wants to see this and you are a deplorable person?

But in all honesty man, if you're happy then fair play, just please go get the heart checked and stuff so you live a long life :)

Yeah I know that but I'm not gonna loose anything
I like it so I'm keeping it , yeasterday I have a gf and my parents never have said they are disappointed in me, when I discovered the site. I don't wanna kill my self. And I don't think I'll ever go on a diet tbh and.l don't want and btw I have every thing is okay

how are your cholesterol values?

good, man! As long as you're happy then fuck anyone else right? also, post gf

u show tits but no timestamp????

why don't you change your horrible body?

They are fine actually
Yeah that's what I say !!!

I'm happy with the way it is thanks !!

He has to find it first

kek

Fuck off fat boy. Quit posting this shit

/thread

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you eat the Booty? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Any hobbies? An a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Difference between existing and living?