Why the fuck am I even posting this?

Why the fuck am I even posting this?
I don't give a shit about anyone. I don't want to succeed in life. I just want to fucking die already. Not go out in a blaze of glory. Just fucking leave this shitty place to live. I hate everyone who looks at this post. I hate my family. I hate myself, I have no worthwhile thoughts or emotions. Just fucking kill me already. Every time I see someone who catches my eye it just further solidifies in my mind that I will never be happy or feel worthwhile. I am so tired of waking up knowing that today nothing will happen to me. The best part of my day is when I drink alone. Fucking kill me already.

Is this bait or are you actually gonna kill yourself?

if so livestream it, if not fuck you

Listen, stop being worthless and cherish people like the ultimate gentleman, and the knight Templar. Deus Vult!

Oh man. ASL Pls and Virgin level.

Live streammmmm

i second this

Livestream it or GTFO

I'd be interested in the livestream.
Go out in the knowledge that 5-10 other fucks in exactly your position felt a barely noticeable feeling of amusement as they watched you kill yourself and forgot about you almost immediately afterwards.

Beautifully written

You typed this out because you want some type of validation from people you'll probably never meet most likely. If you really don't give a shit then just end it, or just workout and go get some pussy its that easy dawg.

fuck everyone. especially people like you.
i'll cherish what i want and i sure as fuck don't have a use for others.

Turns out OP is a Meeseek

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you godd¬amn fool. I shall s¬hit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

some dumb hoe from my work wants me and i don't care to fuck her. i've already lost my virginity. there's nothing i want to do except kill some people. i typed this because i'm a huge fucking faggot attention whore apparently and you shouldnt humor me

TLDR

Livestream or your a pussy faggot

*yore

Shit you're right

are you me?
hi user, good to know i'm not alone on those thoughts

best wishes to you, hope one day we'll have the guts to end it.

office shooter incoming, someone get the feds in here and watch this pathetic fuck before he ruins other people's lives because he can't figure out how to enjoy his own

The fantasies and pleasures of society are no longer able to trick you into living a ordinary life. The fact that you feel yourself and the others around you worthless just reflect this idea, you're just sick of our sense of ethics and definition of success.

Death may not be the only solution, you should get yourself some answers.

Stop drinking. I used to feel like this, and drinking only made me feel more depressed.
Find something to occupy yourself
>Learn a new instrument
>Go exercise
>Try anything new

>i've already lost my virginity

if you're going to do it at least make it hilarious and tell us what you're going to do then get on the news or something. Just don't hurt an innocent while an-heroing plz

that would mean that i give a fuck about entertaining you assholes and i think you know better.