Today I found out that my gf have cheated on me

Today I found out that my gf have cheated on me.
I have the nudes which she sent to the guy, and i rly want to fuck her life up.
I can log into her facebook account(she doesn't know)
What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/love-and-sex-in-the-digital-age/201310/women-who-cheat-relationships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, it's cool. don't really care.

Won't help. Just move on.

She a great knobslobber, you cuck.

>Today I found out that my gf have cheated on me.
>I have the nudes which she sent to the guy, and i rly want to fuck her life up.
>I can log into her facebook account(she doesn't know)
>What do you guys think?

Welcome to life, won't be the last time it happens so leave it behind you

Don't be a frustrated beta, leave her without any explanation and move on.

Let me get this straight.
You weren't a good enough boyfriend to keep your girlfriend Happy.
So she sought happiness elsewhere due to your faults.
So your logic is to fuck her life up, because of what you did?

move on, no one here gives a shit man. you sticking to the past isn't going to make anything better.

dew it

Upload all the nude on her fb. Share them with her family&friends,etc. You wil ruin her life. Just do this from a vpn, or someone elses WiFi. Share them with us, now.

>le cuck

Never had a gf cheat on and often after breaking up we still have sex.

this

>12 replies
>only 1 says 'share nudes'

This shows the demise of Sup Forums more than 100 trap threads ever could.

your logic is even more retarded.

Just break up with her OP and move on

:)

Because it's early and all the kiddos are off at church and with their families. Give it a few hours then they'll be here screaming TITS or GTFO like the virgins they are.

Here, have some real man meat.

>doesn't understand why women cheat

>make a Facebook page called "Illuminati South Africa"
>niggers in Africa actually belive the Illuminati will give them money
>make the automatic response tell them to invite 3 friend to become a member
>after 4 weeks you'll have 300+ likes
>tell all the gullible niggers to call your ex' number, tell them it's the Illuminati agent

I did this to somebody (not my ex) and he got phone calls every hour.

>taking a blame for someone elses action because their partner doesn't have the guts to comfort them about their relationship.

literally a beta mindset

you should make him cheat on her with you. that'll show her

Honestly do you want to be that guy? People will hear the story behind it. Do you want people to know she cheated on you, and you are that bitter of a person?

Just post some stuff about black crime rates and IQ and argue hardcore to end AA and immigration to save whites.

Send a message to the guy pretending to be her and tell him you don't want to see him anymore and that your bf is better. Trust me, girls love a man who takes control

Post pics faggot

Women only cheat on men they considered betas. Sorry user. I know mommy tells you that you're special lil guy, but you're really not special.

You're a fucking fag mate, some guy is emotional here and potentially on the edge, ready to do some revengey shit and you're just like 'nah bro, don't want a bad rep'.. Get the fuck off Sup Forums with your feelings boners you absolute cuck bitch

Delete all her friends on facebook, log out, never talk to her again. It's not as bad as posting her nudes on there, but it'll really fuck her up

>only cheat on betas

..no kid, girls cheat on whoever the fuck want

You gonna regret it. Don't do it.

Go on her Facebook and just fuck her shit up OP, message random guys asking for dick pics and shit

Kys

Ok, here's how things work in the real world. You'll share all her nudes (or whatever other dumb idea you have) thinking you're fucking up her life. Instead everyone who isn't a brain dead retard will realize who did it and it will all blow back on you. Assuming you don't actually face any sort of penalty for it (legal or otherwise, you'd be surprised how often it does happen) all your friends and family will find out about you and disown you and you'll really just ruin the shit out of your own life.

Yeah, sure some folks will enjoy a good fap to your naked ex but you'll be the one who actually gets all the shit. You're fucking stupid. Just move on with your life. Get drunk with some friends, call her a bitch and move the fuck on. Act like a man and not some melodramatic child.

You gonna let a cheating ex have this much time from your thoughts?

Post her nudes public on her facebook Account and then change the password.

this user op

Post buses on Facebook duh
(and on here) oh and link her Facebook

take one from machiavelli, smother her w kindness
>"im so glad it's just us two together"

Right now OP is allowing himself to act irrationally out of hate and disgust, which I understand. Still it will probably backfire in the future. But hey, if it makes a man feel better then whatever.

but before you do that, change the email the account is linked to so she can't reset it.

/thread

Reddit user confirmed

Go for it then move on. Also dump nudes so we can approve them first

holy fuck this

make sure you get your break-up sex

morality + reason = leddit

you bring shame to Western civilization

just go wank your dick and forget about it

I wouldn't call him stupid, still he is desperate here. OP just send her a simple ''fuck you'' and block her. You get to speak your mind and won't make yourself look like an asshole.

Go and die

aight

Don't listen to these guys OP. If you don't take revenge now she will constantly be one up on you and it'll eat you up. Change her Facebook password and then expose her publicly via the account for being a cheat.

do it.
pretend it wasn't you.
do it.

This, or dump her nudes and info here and we'll ruin her life for you.

what he said
do it.
pretend it wasnt you

You bring shame upon yourself coming on Sup Forums and bringing up morals.. You're truly the cancer of this site holy shit so cringe man

Stop thinking like a nigger. Unless you are a shitskin, then you wouldn't understand logic or rational thinking, so let the superior race speak and try to learn.

>Don't listen to these guys OP. If you don't take revenge now she will constantly be one up on you and it'll eat you up. Change her Facebook password and then expose her publicly via the account for being a cheat.

yeah, because they don't log IP addresses or anything when you login to facebook for the first time from a different address

cunt

directly confront her and make her fucking, leave her in shambles as you walk out of her life

this. why didn't anyone think about this already? then again people would still know OP had something to do with it.

Poast noodes fagit

This place has truly changed Jesus you sound so fucking autistic.. One of these fags who loves a 'feels' thread

VPN
P
N

>if you use Sup Forums, you can't possibly have any moral integrity
shill detected

No no op is innocent of this crime. The ebil haxor named Sup Forums hacked his cheating whores phone and stole the nudez

Like, obviously. Now tell me why you wouldn't want to see happen? A slut gets exposed and some idiot kid gets a charge. Sounds like a win/win

Sup Forums will ruin her life for OP, but just for fun Sup Forums will also ruin OP's life as well. We're a double edged sword like. We just can't help ourselves.

yeah, I guess this works. OP whaddaya say?

To reddit you go fucking newfag, just fck off this Website if you want muh feels

The guy has a point.. You're just embarrassing

That I think is the greatest part about /b

Send nudes

Post the pics lol

Gets the pictures out!!

>man cheats on girlfriend
>he's a bastard

>woman cheats on boyfriend
>it's the man's fault

Fuck off you blue haired landwhale.

Now I tell you what to do!
you save the nudes but you don't use them
Than log on her facebook and you add a new fake email so you can recover her password even if she change it in the future
You leave her but act mature so you do not get a bad reputation
After 2 or 3 month you pubblish the nudes, because now she cannot accuse you

OP how old are you ?

it's called Sup Forums and you need to grow a spine you fucking degenerate.

This. If a woman wants dick, she'll get it however she wants. If you dont understand this you dont know women.

>google death certificate
>shoop it a little bit
>request her facebook page be turned into a memorial page
>email deathcert.jpg to zukerberg
>?????????
>Profit

Did it a few years ago to a dude who kept trying to hit on my gf. Shit's funny.

Send them to her parents of course, that's what I do.

>I have the nudes
>Doesn't post the nudes

Gtfo of here fag

where the fuck is OP?

Not sure what backward man raised you but it's always the man's fault if a bitch cheats. It means you don't know how to handle your women and they do not respect you. If your woman doesn't respect you that's your fault. You don't just magically gain respect because you're with her.

Post her fb>wait>accept all incoming user friend requests>post nudes on Sup Forums>post in her fb a made up crazy-party-last-night story>user friends congratulate her for the n0ice orgy>different anons comment with her nudes>she ends up as a slut>her boyfriend dumps her>she begs back for ur dick>u whack her with your dick and leave her cryin>meanwhile anons already found your fb accound and fucked things up (but that's another story)
Profit?

Don't be that fag, a woman is her own person and entirely responsible for doing dumb shit. You can't control her anymore than you can control her. What? You going to withhold sex from her?
If a woman gets it into her mind that she wants to fuck some dude, she is going to do it because they fear no consequences. They have literally nothing to lose, "why deny myself this? I thought it, I obviously want it." They have no self control, and how in the FUCK are you going to blame that on any guy?

>just hit her
I would agree, but now you can go to prison for that, and no slit is worth it.

we see that women are more likely than men to have an affair when they’re not bonded in their primary relationship (and therefore are seeking that bond elsewhere)

psychologytoday.com/blog/love-and-sex-in-the-digital-age/201310/women-who-cheat-relationships

>I'm a guy btw

rofl

>mfw this is what beta males are actually taught
How are you guys this uneducated in women?

If this isn't bait you just blew my mind you massive cuck

Fucking this. Upload here too, cuck faggot.

beta af

this. What is OP doing?

I'm starting to notice how many kids never read any of the players manuals. This place use to be a part of that community. But now? This is what we have?

Leave her without giving any explanations.

Yeah man. Shit like this
Get at it. Do it now.

she would just be confused and stick with the other guy. probably wouldn't hurt her.

She hasn't broken up with OP because she fells bad for him. Unless he's some richfag and she's afraid of losing her sugar daddy. Otherwise she's with him out of pity and will break up in time.

OP don't listen to this pussy. Be strong and impose a harsh negative consequence for shitty behaviour. It is right and good. Get those nudes on her facebook (and here).

This OP

Make a decision OP we are getting restless.