I really like Clint Eastwood, he's a pretty cool guy

I really like Clint Eastwood, he's a pretty cool guy.
Gran Torino was a great movie too

He's starting to resemble freddy from the remake of nightmare on elm street

Too bad he's going to die in your lifetime.

Can anyone tell me how director's star and direct their own film? Pleb here.

Scott and Francesca will continue his cinematic legacy

I guess they just play their part and after the cameras stop rolling they tell if anyone fucked up.

so fucking based

I disagree that he thinks trump is a racist because he called someone's mexicaness out in a relevant way. Eastwood seems uninformed in a very specific way. Almost as if he gets his news from biased sources that half-report.

>I'm sure that Ronald Reagan gave up dough to be a politician

dude there's no sugar coating, trump is racist. but racist doesn't need to be associated as a bad word. hell "racism" is nothing more than rooting for your own home team or preferring to work with your own race since you know their culture better.

For being 86 years old he speaks sensibly, I get exactly where he's coming from.

Trump is not racist. As an actual black person, I would know. I'm black and voting for trump because of muslims but he doesn't strike me as racist at all.
>inb4 prove it
If you want me to prove it, first prove you're worthy of the effort (you can't). So just take my word for it or don't.

>So just take my word for it or don't.

Whatever you say, Keith.

I hate it when people can't just say "I disagree" They always insult the person's profession.

he's talking about you though, user.

These people remind me of Sup Forums. Just calling everything shit. You're a shitlord. He's a shitlord. Everything's shit. Shit. Shit.

But nobody takes Sup Forums seriously. We're all just shooting the shit. "Pussy generation". Fucking nailed it.

i'm not a new male though

but i'm a faggot just like Sup Forumss hero Milo

Based as fuck. Pls dont die in my lifetime.