This album is like crack is there anything else like it?

This album is like crack is there anything else like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riRsMD6qTWA
youtube.com/watch?v=7UpwGaUonuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fVLGvFMzjIs
youtube.com/watch?v=tBZRfPNft-0
diymag.com/archive/entrepreneurs
theguardian.com/music/2015/jan/03/clarence-clarity-i-feel-too-normal
crackintheroad.com/music/25678-strange-case-clarence-clarity
myspace.com/thepremaritalsect
reddit.com/r/clarenceclarity/comments/4ejdar/precc_discography/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck do people suggest this when ever this topic comes up. I guess it's sort of like No Now, but it's really fucking awful.

The point is to rec something that's both like it AND good.

nothing is like this user. it's a perfect album

Fuck man

>being this much of a drone
the only difference between those albums is that one of them was glorified by Fantano, and the other one was slammed

See:

Actually, there's a lot of differences. For one, Feldman can't sing and he's not nearly as good as making a catchy tune as Clarence is.

So do you think that No Now is bad or do you think that Angelic is good?

>Feldman can't sing
same with the other one

>he's not nearly as good as making a catchy tune as Clarence is
simply not true, you obviously haven't even listened to that album

both of them are garbage tb h

>same with the other one
No way. Just because his voice is distorted doesn't mean he can't sing.
>simply not true, you obviously haven't even listened to that album
I've listened to it a lot. It's The Room of music.

Have you tried smoking crack?

>>same with the other one
>No way. Just because his voice is distorted doesn't mean he can't sing.
youtube.com/watch?v=riRsMD6qTWA

this is mixed terribly and sounds like shit.
Clarence's album is so masterfully crafted that it sets the standard for a properly mixed pop record

Anyone who says this album is anything but incredible: your opinion is objectively wrong. In a fair and just world, this album would be a groudbreaker and a jumping-off point for mainstream pop to evolve by emulating it.

In response to the question though, no I've heard nothing similar, but if anyone knows any, I'd love to hear it as well. The best you can hope for is to look forward to his new album this year and hope it's as good or better and that other artists start to try out his style.

this honestly.

>objectively
funny way to discredit yourself

>this is mixed terribly and sounds like shit.
same with the glorified one

are you retarded or exaggerating? everyone knows this is some average viral marketing core that was ok for a flavor of the week type shit but is not that good.

Does anyone on this board use the word "objectively" seriously? I obviously don't think there's anything objective about how good/bad music is, I'd always assumed people just used it for emphasis on this board pretty much. If all the times I've seen people use that word weren't ironic in any way, this board is in much worse shape than I thought.

sounds like a reddit commercial version of this

Not incredibly similar but shares the maximalist production

youtube.com/watch?v=7UpwGaUonuQ

more or less clarence is dumbed down, white washed modern version of, 80s japanese zolo, new wave, synth pop, avant-prog shit for kids who listen to grimes but its not terrible

Is their other stuff like this?

this album is SHITE what is wrong with you people

Dear OP, first off please go ahead and disregard the plebs who talk shit about this album, it indeed is a masterpiece.

second off, listen to Jai Pauls untitled leak album or his Everlasting mixtape, thats pretty much all he put out, and thats as close as you can get.

If youre curious about some influences, the middle eastern style on Shpongles trance music seemed to affect Clarences album as well, ESPECIALLY the weird distorted foreign vocal parts.

Clarence's influences also clearly include marilyn mansons and michael jacksons work, but i guess i dont have to tell you that.

You might also like the african r&b edge his stuff has, check out bands like dur-dur band (volume 5).

Hes gonna hate me for doing this, but if youre curious of his identity and older music before the CC project, leave an email address where i can send the details, i dont want to do it in front of everyone.

this is pretty fucking god tier, does anyone have a mega for this? can't find it in the archive surprisingly.

>disregard the plebs who talk shit about a pop album
made me think

sounds like a compilation of early 2000s cartoon network bumpers

Anyone know anything like this production-wise, but with tolerable vocals please?

>but with tolerable vocals please?

Kys yourself

fucking love No Now. still waiting for his new project

>Hes gonna hate me for doing this, but if youre curious of his identity and older music before the CC project, leave an email address where i can send the details, i dont want to do it in front of everyone.

[email protected]

Holy Fuck are slightly similar.
Also, I might be alone in this but I really think SebastiAn has a comparable sound.

Really excited for his new stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVLGvFMzjIs

He's got a point

I got four songs in and I think I have aids now

No. Anyone in this thread who tried to compare it to something to discredit it is a moron.

flying lotus

End Position has a similar tone and is just as loud and bombastic and maximal.

Treats?

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking mongrel

this album is a legendary masterpiece. it's a matter of fact. you are objectively wrong.

why is his fanbase so cringe? is this Fantano's fault?

fuck yourself

>Hes gonna hate me for doing this, but if youre curious of his identity and older music before the CC project, leave an email address where i can send the details, i dont want to do it in front of everyone.
fuck it.
[email protected]

pls no spam pls

this
comparing Corey Feldman to this shit is a crime

fuck you

Best album since Have one on me in 2010

I could post what I already know if that helps.

Clarence's supposed name is (possibly) Adam Crisp. He played in a band/project called Entrepreneurs before this one and The Premarital Sect before that.
He had some EPs and LPs from those projects but they are impossible to find now. The only Entrepreneurs track I've found to this very day is youtube.com/watch?v=tBZRfPNft-0

Here are some links to help you get started with your research
diymag.com/archive/entrepreneurs
theguardian.com/music/2015/jan/03/clarence-clarity-i-feel-too-normal
crackintheroad.com/music/25678-strange-case-clarence-clarity
myspace.com/thepremaritalsect
reddit.com/r/clarenceclarity/comments/4ejdar/precc_discography/

Be warned: It's kind of a Google rabbit hole.

A lot of his pre-Clarity stuff was actually really good, if you can get your hands on any of it. The Premarital Sect was a rockish type thing

Uh is this guy gonna do a follow-up. I need it.

Don't know if you're still around, but if you are, hit me up.

[email protected]

Holy shit, Clarence has to be in his mid 30s by now. He has music dating back to 2002. wtf

Elle Milano

Get off Sup Forums Feldman, go get molested.

is this thing glitch rnb? reminds me of vdc.

>metal

gay

I like both but they're not really super comparable, user.