Anons

Anons

Going to Thailand in a month for solo vacation. Where should I go for local hookers or cheap hookups?

Other urls found in this thread:

swingeer.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yo, i've been thailand many times.
What you want to know?
Where you going Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket?

Ah didnt read properly.
Pattaya is the best place for pure sex tourism, Phuket is like good also but it has the holiday resort side of things too.
Bangkok only has a few red light areas.

Thinking Bangkok. What do you advise on that place?

fucking godtier pussy

Bangkok a few good areas for it (2 are close together) - Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza, both really good.
The other one is patpong/patong.
If you just wanna fuck girls though, pattaya is your best bet as there is hundreds and hundreds of bars, gogo bars, clubs etc.
Bangkok tends to be more expensive too as its the capital city and less competition with other bars.

Hmmm Pattaya sounds better. Still have time to change my mind! Do I got to watch out for cops?

Wow...um...have anymore like that?

Its only 1 hour away from bangkok airport, you can get a taxi for 800-1000 baht.
Not really, its all above board, just make sure you pay the bar and the girl properly and you wont have any issues.
Dont buy any drugs off anyone you don't know unless you trust them with your life, literally.
You can buy decent pharmaceutical drugs at most pharmacies if youre into that.

Hmm interesting. What do the locals charge?

Like what? Closest thing to a pain killer i could get over the counter there was tramadol and that shits lame

can get freelancers for like 400-500 baht
regular bar girls for like 700-1000
go go girls (most attractive) 1000-2000

that's stupid cheap

i like tramadol, but thats just me.
I know a few pharms that will sell me oxys but im a regular, the trick is to ask for what you want when the pharm is empty, a lot of the time they will be like 'no no we dont have' if people are in the shop.
Can get ritalin easy as well.

Oh really? I was hunting oxy hard over there.. and i had a broken fucking arm and they wouldnt have a bar of what i was saying. The fear of drug sales over there is real

Yea like i say, they would get fucked if they got caught so they have to be able to trust you. Best thing to do is get in with the expats or a local to sort it for you, but again, you need to able to trust them.

Being that i was only there for 2 weeks i didnt trust anyone so thats unfortunate. Would have been nice to not be sober in paradise

just get some ritalin and drink two m150s and you'll be buzzed!
But yea, i know what you mean, aint nothing like good opiates.

bump

where do you lick?

>fuck it
>bang cock
>sex tourism cities

what in the actual fuck is goin on here

500 baht = $14 USD
2000 baht = $60

holy shit! i need to move.

Its pronounced 'Poo-Ket' but yea.

the tourist police in pattaya are generally on your side

Just buy a girl you matched on tinder with pizza. She will suck your dick till you die

The best advice i'd give anyone in Thailand is just pay your way (even if you shouldn't).
If you're getting a bill overcharge for a few baht, or you have to bribe a cop a few baht just pay it and get on with your life. Its not worth the hassle, forget the principle of it, you aren't in Europe or NA anymore

Okay. I'll ask a question: I'm black (with lots of extra spending money) and of course, I gonna deal with some racism over there. What do I need to do to ensure I have as much fun as white dudes?

Save your money and just go to San Francisco, You can catch aids there and it won't cost you half the money

Are Thai people stereotypically racist?

Asians (in japan and China do, I think) discriminate against Asian darkies, I hear.

I imagine they would believe 100% of the stereotypes they see on the internet about black people, since there's no black people there to refute the claims.

You can go there and suck some cock too

No thanks

From experience:

Your visit there would be a hundred times better if you just found a nice girl to spend the time with. Even the quiet nice ones are horny and need it. The main reason is the added bonus you get from this. Someone to speak for you, help you. Plus her family might like you and watch out for you, drive you around. And her friends will be interested in you also. Makes life enjoyable while there.

>if you just found a nice girl

nga, I'm not spending hundreds of dollars in travel to fuck only twice a day.

Is this loli or a real girl? swingeer.com

Say my Budget is $10,000. I wanna go there and stay for 2 Weeks. Best possible city for sex tourism, in the best possible hotel, with an impecable security - read, I don't want my organs removed. Nor my shit stolen.

Where exactly do I go? What do I do there? How can I safely find girls, and never leave my hotel? What can I eat? and How can I make sure that I don't get Herpes, AIDs or some other shit?

You think you have a choice?
Kek

A lot of African American men that go there get turned into ladybois.

Ladyboi.

You'll end up dead in a dumpster with your teeth pulled out, needle in arm and wallet gone. Seriously with that perspective.

What on earth are you talking about? This is some pretty low grade bait.

>This is some pretty low grade bait.
you responded

Geez, ok. You win. Whatever. Moving on.

Is it really a loli paradise or is it just made up to bring tourists?

not that guy, but you responded to me, too.
I think you belong on reddit

Maybe. I'm trying to have a conversation about OP's topic and people keep dropping in with their memes as if it adds any value to the universe.

If I get there, take an Uber to my hotel, and never leave it. I won't. So fuck off, nigger.

Been a few times. Good times all around. Anywhere with Christmas lights and you'll find hookers, but seriously, be careful with it. Watch your back, and don't get fucking trashed.

That said, Phuket was nice, there's a main strip where you can legitimately go shopping for ladies (that's where I found mine). Remember, the hotter the girl, the more times she's been fucked. Wrap it up.

10k!? you'll live like a fucking king. I spent 600 dollars there for a MONTH and I was living large. Massages two times a day, nice hotel room. Private bungalows on the beach etc

>where do you lick?

All of it, but focus on the clit.

>but seriously, be careful with it. Watch your back, and don't get fucking trashed
What do you mean?

>What do I need to do to ensure I have as much fun as white dudes?

Not be black. The better Thai bar girls will not fuck a black guy because they don't want to be seen to be fucking black guys - white and Asian men don't want a woman who has had sex with black men. You can get desperate and diseased Thai women, that's about it.

Source: Lived in Phuket for a few years.

>Your visit there would be a hundred times better if you just found a nice girl to spend the time with.

Kek, no. Just slay as many whores as you can. Are you gay or something?

I assume he means, don't get wasted because that wallet you're carrying will empty out real quick whether you want it to or not.

I mean KNOW where you are, know how to get back to your hotel. Know where the exits are. Be smart, don't just walk in there oblivious. If some place looks shady? Nope right out. It's not worth it.

Don't get shit faced.

I did that. I walked in thinking I was hot shit, almost lost my passport. Had no idea how to get back after drinking a bucket solo.

Just be smart. Easy mistakes to fix. Just letting ya know now. Also, if you take an uber/tuktuk, make sure they are taking you where yo uwanna go. I got taken WAY out in Bangkok to some private club that I did NOT want to go to. Noped right out. Wasn't worth it

Don't get too drunk, or you'll be an easy target - robbery.

Finally an honest answer! Is there any work around for that? Wearing a suit? Sticking to online apps? Make it known that I'm a big spender? Pretend I'm famous (I look like an athlete)?

Depends where you are, but don't wear a fucking suit. You need to research Thailand before you go. Go casual. It's hot as fuck, wear something light.

I dunno true other anons "they don't fuck black dudes" thing is. I never saw any of my friends having issues and I was hanging with a bunch of guys

Too beaucoup, too beaucoup!

>dunno how true other user's

Don't know why that cut off

Sounds like you just watched Full Metal Jacket and decided to jump into this thread. Not true

I guess callgirls? Get them delivered to your hotel room. Gogo/bar girls aren't going to want anything to do with you in public; it would hurt their business.

Also, don't wear a suit in Thailand, it's hot.

Distributing my girl. Who wants to bet??

Not true at all, especially since a lot of hotels specifically say "no prostitutes" right in their lobby

I heard from a friend there were bars with a big line separating them in two parts, one where the girls do normal stuff and the other side where they took it in the ass and stuff. Was he bullshitting me?

Yea honestly if you're black, you might struggle.
Its weird but there is a stigma with fucking black guys and not a stigma for fucking old fat white men.
At the end of the day though, money talks, maybe have to pay a bit more. I think they have the stereotype that all black people are african barbarians, so carry yourself well, dress well, tip well, smell good etc etc.

There are so many bars in thailand, I'm sure it happens somewhere

Yea it is true.

Maybe he could get some cosmetic surgery while there? Get rid of that fucking huge nose and ridiculous lips.

Cool, and is it true that you can buy a girl for a full day and do whatever you want with her as much as you want? And that she can cook and all if needed?

You know, there's a lot of slagging and messing about being black on this site but it's absolutely shit that you have to ask questions like this and can't enjoy what white guys can just cos you're black :-/

By the hour?

Yea, its normal that people have a girl for like a whole night and the next morning/afternoon.
I've heard of them cooking or anything but you probably could get them to.

You're thinking about this WAY too hard. Go to a bar. Sit there, order a drink. You'll have women around you soon enough. Bar hop, hit spots where it looks like it's happening.

Anyone saying black people have a hard time, must not be black, or must just be listening to someone else.

I'm black. Been to Thailand off and on for the last ten years. I've NEVER had a problem.

Well, blacks are known for being violent, have higher rates of sexually transmitted diseases, being obnoxious, being poor, being natural criminals. A sex worker is taking a greater risk any time she decides to accept a negro as a client.

Prostitution is legal in Thailand.

I live in Thailand for most of the year, there is a stigma though for sure.
I speak a bit of Thai and the women for sure don't like black men.

No, blacks aren't KNOWN for that. They are stereotyped into it. Yeah it happens, no shit, but to say white people don't do the same shit is ridiculous

No, it really isn't.
Its rare that anyone will ever get arrested or anything, but it is 100% illegal.

Eh, you learn to get used to it. :-/

just go around asking random men or boys if they are "slut for money." you faggot.

>No, blacks aren't KNOWN for that. They are stereotyped into it.

Yeah, just go look at some statistics. Half of all black men will go to prison at some point in their lives and the same percentage of blacks have genital herpes, says everything really.

I'm pretty sure old creepy white dudes who regularly pay to fuck strangers would pose a major risk but what do I know?

All I'm saying is that I don't line up with those stereotypes and I want to have fun like everybody else regardless of you think of me.

fucking niger kill yourself.

>Going to Thailand in a month for solo vacation
>Pedophile confirmed

Lord, you people can't hold back your disdain for black people even in a thread about fucking asians who put out for $14. Forget I asked anything at all. Geez.

I go to Thailand and Southeast Asia in general alone for like 4-5 months a year.
I've never had sex with a hooker or anything, i go because its cheap, hot and got great food.

Well, you are a disgusting race that collectively lowers the level of humanity.

Don't get tilted by teenagers calling you a nigger, do you honestly think happy people talk shit over the internet.
>protip - they dont

ohhh the irony

And that's the US for ya.

Not the case elsewhere.

>I've never had sex with a hooker or anything

Serious question . . . why not? Are you celibate or something? If not why would you bother with dating when you can bang a different hotty every time you're horny for the price of a half-decent steak?

>
Got to the Velvet Pussy Inn in Bang Rak and ask the proprietor for a: "Number 12 Lolita Special." And then prepare to have your mind blown once they take you to a room on the 3rd floor.

What's the average age for girls there?

and you're secretly a pedophile...

>Not the case elsewhere.

Kek, Africa is the capital of HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, all kinds of nasty shit.

hookers are too old for me, only interested in sweet, succulent, children.

Well i stay in hostels, and i tend to fuck the backpacking girls honestly. They are mostly from western europe and NA, i know know
>going to asia to fuck white girls
Had a debate on /trv/ the other day about this, but i can bareback 18-21 backpacker girls from all over (im 26). I don't bareback them all obviously, but there is noway i could do that with a hooker. Condoms ruin sex for me

Been to Thailand, didn't spend time with any women either. The appeal just wasn't there. Thailand is a pretty dirty, grimy place at times, and no way would I want to put my dick in a thai prostitute. STIs + Aids scare the fuck out of me, so no thanks.

Went to the scenery, not the ladies. Not a sexless virgin, but also not a lady slayer, but still had no desire to try it out

Projecting this hard.

Also, heres a nice picture from my travels while you masturbate wearing your mother's underwear.

>i tend to fuck the backpacking girls

Doesn't that take some degree of "game" and also time and effort? A gogo girl who'll do anything you want for the cost of a takeout sounds infinitely better.