Does Sup Forums believe the holocaust happened?

Does Sup Forums believe the holocaust happened?

I myself think it did, but the numbers are extremely inflated. I think only 1 million, 2 million at a push.

(Messerschmitt unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193
imgur.com/a/E4G74
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=p5q1h9DM-eY
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I myself think it did, but the numbers are extremely inflated. I think only 1 million, 2 million at a push.
You are like the girl who thinks she can get away with having a baby as long as the baby is small.

It happened, there are photos and shit, but I think the numbers were exagerated for propaganda.

the holocaust happened and i wish it would happen again...
inb4 edgy

That's probably the worst analogy I've ever seen in my entire life.

kek

for all their evil the nazis were excellent record keepers. 1 to 2 million is a wild guess on your part and an underestimate

there are no actual records that state 6 million jews were killed

beautiful messercshmit but terrible thread

ITT: A bunch of Germans who cannot legally question the holocaust

ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193

I'm pretty sure the numbers a close to accurate given the lack of records. It's possible they were somewhat inflated but likely only by 10000ish

They were EXCELLENT record keepers, and that's the reason people think 6 million people werent killed. The numbers for the actual people killed in the records were less than a million, and some counting only about 600 thousand deaths.

It was actually 6 hundred

According to some sources there were only 60 jews killed durning WWII

Actually there was typographic mistake in the records, there were only 6 jews there

Yes. It did. Some numbers might be inflated, but keep in mind the aoviets took over alot of camps so they probably did a fair bit

But you become Jewish only if your mother is Jewish, so based on genealogy, which remained untouched in German archives
, only 2 of them were truly Jewish

Yes, but one of them survived, so only 1 died.

This is true, but Nazis didn't kill him, he choked on his golden teeth when he yawned and it fell into his throat.

NO. The Holocaust is the biggest lie in history.

ULTIMATE HOLOHOAX COMPILATION ALBUM: imgur.com/a/E4G74

Some hidden files found in Hitler's desk say that it was actually Big-Nosed Dan from the pig farm, so the holocaust was all about Dan.

Obviously it happened my grandfather was there! But no Jews died. None.

RELEVANT VIDEOS:
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=p5q1h9DM-eY
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA

As a history student, you're all fucking morons.

>some hidden files found in Hitler's desk
>hidden files found in desk
>hidden files in desk

Kek.

As a philosophy major, you're pretty much a router in water.

Too long; read it all

Nerve gas

Well he was black so really only 3/5 of a Jew died

fuck off and die faggot

I'd lick the marmalade off her scabby face

I love that guys voice in the first video.

I watched the whole thing because of it.

Why don't you just try and make me

nice copy pate from /pol you fucking meme stealing JEEEW

No. I don't give credit for incomplete work.

I don't know where to start? You're all sick Fu and you're going to rott in Hell. Jesus Christ did not die on the cross for his sins so you can strut around on the internet, in b of all places, parading your nazi memes around. All the while little innocent children in Africa are dying from aids everyday. Do you know what that means? Someone with AIDS is fucking all the babies in Africa and you're on here shooting your mouth off about the latest Trump memes. You sicken me.

like tits, Messerschmitt Bf 109s are never unrelated

If the Nazis had murdered niggers instead of Jews, we would be celebrating it as a holiday...

People who deny it are right up there with the Flat Earth Society.

Thirteen million innocent workers,,,nineteen million farmers,,, at least a hundred million on their way to the holy lands........So?

Oy vey!

IT was SIX GORRILLION, jew good, never do no wrong everyone else antisemitic poor jews

bit.
ly/2o0sFsf

I like that your sources contain the word holocaust in 1903 when the first recorded use was in 1957. The agreed upon word before then was shoah. Also, holocaust isn't a jewish word, but rather derived from greek and/or latin with the root making absolutely no sense in your context.

It's like reading anything written by the ancient alien idiots.