Ouch!

Ouch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7KK7bXJV2c
youtube.com/watch?v=YZmCp7NocMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=x7KK7bXJV2c

That'll teach her to vote for Trump.

Remember, vote Hillary or you're a traitor to your gender.

Wtf is the story behind this shit?

They literally grabbed her from a Trump rally. It was all over the news like three months ago.

She was complaining about Baneposting

Latin América.

Her and a couple jabronis in I think Brazil robbed and murdered a cab driver, she was the only one that the mob caught and enacted some justice on her.

she was involved in the murder of a cab driver or some shit like that

is this an old meme now

>roastie literally getting roasted

why dont these people just stop, drop, and roll? But i guess i already know the answer
>mexican intellectuals

This is now an ouchies thread.

you think they felt any pain? those were pretty clean

that's a pretty decent way to die.

I would imagine the lead up to it was torture enough.

Hey reddit.

Now that's gonna leave a mark.

I saw one beheading video where they picked up the head afterwards and the eyes in the head moved towards the guy holding it up. I think you're still alive for a few seconds after getting beheaded.

just imagine being the guys dipped in nitric acid though. this isn't any worse than getting shot.

Feelin hot hot hot

watch the hands clinch

youtube.com/watch?v=YZmCp7NocMA

le religion of peace faec

name ONE thing wrong with humane extermination of infidels

I'm looking for a clip of that "safety sammy" episode of catdog as a response but for the life of me I can't find one. Other than some spanish footage from a camcorder with some shit on the lens.

come here guys

Even though god gave us "intelligence" how are we still savage enough to have shit like this still happening in the world. Even after thousands of years, we have not evolved past it. God should just wipe us all from the earth

Mexicans make the best char grill.

She was picked for The Lottery.

>God

this website is for ages 18 and above

*tips reddit gold*

The fire rises

M'lady

Ouch, he hits his leg. That's going to be painful for a few days.

Her and some other shitskin robbed and murdered a cab driver who was an old guy people liked

Corrupt police wouldn't do anything about it

Right, I'm assuming you wouldn't shit your pants if you were captured by ISIS and didn't know if you were going to be burned alive or hacked to death, tough guy.

What would be worse, being captured by ISIS or a Mexican cartel

What movie?

no slytherin?

>someone disagrees with a hand wringing priss
>HURR TOUGH GUY TOUGH GUY
hello red͏dit

Depends on how ISIS kills you. The best death from ISIS is when they blow up the hostages. That's an instant and painless death. Getting crushed by a tank or burned to death would be awful though. Getting beheaded if it's in one clean strike isn't too bad I guess.

Depends how badly you pissed off the cartel. ISIS your fucked no matter what and it's basically a lottery what they're gonna do to you for propaganda.

brazil_olympic_fire_ceremony.webm

I'd say Mexican because they seem to just kill you off.

Isis fucking tortures.

>someone doesn't understand that psychological torture is a real thing, besides the fact that leading up to it they probably fucked him in the ass
only 18+ on this site, pls

wtf I hate getting the shit kicked out of me and then burnt to death now!

She could have at least try to gouge someone's eyes before dying. Never just stand and let the cattle decide your fate.

>Mexican because they seem to just kill you off.
>Isis fucking tortures.

Mexicans Cartels are fucking brutal user, them niggas get creative

>1:18
Lost it. Fucking madman.

Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums. Fuck off little kids.

No one wants to see a girl; heck anyone, burned alive.

depends. With Isis, you're definitely dying, but it might be quick like getting decapitated instantly, or having them blow you up. Of course they might slit your throat or decapitate you with a shitty knife, or throw you off a building, which would be pretty painful.

With the cartel, you might get out alive, if they just hold you for a ransom, and you might not even get hurt badly if you don't piss them off. However if they're pissed at you, or just feeling sadistic, you're funked worse than anything ISIS could think off. From getting your dick chopped off and stuffed in your mouth, to getting ripped apart with a chainsaw, to getting raped and hanged off a street sign, to getting eaten alive by dogs or lions whatever animals they currently have available. Of course they might just shoot you in the head and bury you in a shallow grave or leave you on a street somewhere.

aww is user gonna cry? ;-(

Sup Forums owns your board now faggot

Yeah, kill you off by putting you in a barrel full of acid and nobody ever hears of you again.
Even if you end up beheaded in an ISIS video you end up a martyr against them, and then people know what happened to you at least. With the cartel, you and your family go missing, and maybe someone finds your head on the sidewalk.

>Sup Forums owns your board now faggot
watch out we got a badass over here
back to your edgy cesspool you child

I would literally run at the fucking mob and look for an "innocent" little kid to grab and hold.

the townspeople accused her of helping criminals
that's how things work in latin america. people take the law into their own hands even when they aren't 100% sure of the truth. The anger and poverty makes them do terrible things

did her a favor looked like she was still alive

That and the brownness.

Im actually suprised how well shes taking it?

I mean shes isnt struggling once shes lit. How is that possible?

magic

Justice being served

THE FUCK IS WROOOONG WHIT THIS BOOOOOOOOOOARD

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKIN JANNITORS

Unsubstantiated claims she was part of a murder, literally 0 evidence other than "I was told she did".

Latin niggers gonna nig.

She was actually asking for them to burn her after a certain point.

she actually survived and spent 4 days dying in the hospital, it was in the newspaper article

There has been testimony about this with the guillotine. Heads gasping and looking around for a few seconds. You're still alive until the oxygen in the blood vessels in your brain gets used up, but that's pretty fast, and you'll lose consciousness before your brain is "dead" dead.

Fuck off with this gore shit, you degenerates. Fuck off to Adult section, you psychos. And no, I'm not a pussy, I've seen a lot of gore in real life, I've butchered dozens of lambs (for eating), I've worked as paramedic before, I've seen shit. But you basement edgelords are legitimately making me sick.