OSU logo is getting rebuilt after being destroyed. Let's turn it into a picture of Donald Trump

OSU logo is getting rebuilt after being destroyed. Let's turn it into a picture of Donald Trump

reddit.com/r/place#x=501&y=940

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PR4fPBm
discord.gg/U9p6c
discord.gg/eKFSv
discord.gg/5CuwpC4
discord.gg/SHZCD
bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

no

>bump was successful , *EXPAND DONG*

You guys are stupid. We don't have the capacity or organization for creation. Only destruction and obliteration.

well then obliterate the osu logo and let r/the_donald do as they wish

Then we can at least at least use our power to destroy the libtard commies.

Any discord for recruit?

that works

Fuck off T_D fag. I rather get gangbanged by 100 monkeys than help T_D with anything

Let the osu logo.
It's divisive. A good thing.

ATTACK THE FLAGS, YOU RETARDS. People get butthurt because of them.

For example try to expand the Finnish flag over the Brazilian or vice-versa.

Look at rick sanchez, mini-void there already

No need for organization, place black pixels near other black pixels.
the void can be seen as a necessary thing osu removal helps

moar

Sup Forums is setting their goal too high. We need to do minor things first, things they won't notice.

Like for example, I'm currently erasing the Canadian heart around (443, 771)

I suggest we all pick small targets, and either erase them or replace them with swastikas

nah it's not worth it. just find the afk zones

Turn the EU flag completely blue maybe?

Belgium flag is afk

they are supposed to shrink their logo but that is impossible, tell them to find someplace else to start anew and let their place to be consumed by the void

EVERYONE

JOIN US

discord.gg/PR4fPBm
discord.gg/U9p6c

Nice, chargin' mah lazors there then.

5 o'clock star on the EU flag is slowly disappearing

Any not dead discords?

The dutch are taking over!

Recruit!

Heb je daar problemen mee flikker? There's dutch Sup Forumstards oldfags here aswell

they use bots to create the work no originality.

FUCK OSU!
>FUCK OSU!
FUCK OSU!
>FUCK OSU!
FUCK OSU!
>FUCK OSU!
FUCK OSU!
>FUCK OSU!
FUCK OSU!
>FUCK OSU!
FUCK OSU!

Bots? Scripts? Around 2000 users on the dutch Discord. Coordination, pure skills

2k on discord lul wut

FOCUS ON THE COMMIE FUCKERS ON THE LEFT

WE'RE ATTACKING RICK'S FOOT
GEDDIN

Need more coordination. Every Discords is dead

discord.gg/eKFSv is alive.

sorry the pure skills went out the window once you fags started using bots to keep people from drawing over art, its a shame to the people who did there art work legit.

Dutch discord -> discord.gg/5CuwpC4

invite expired. fake or gay

You want to kill Blue Corner? At 6:20 EST on the dot plant a black dot in their last refuge. If we all do it all at that time it will break their spirit and we can grow from there.

discord.gg/SHZCD

gay: made a mistake

make some void at 190 700

Guys the blue coner needs to die. They beet us. They beet the void.. They survie in their little box while we are broken and disorganized.

Poor coord tho, we need someone in charge

You have to make a pixel art version of trump for us to work off of you dumb bimbo

It's SOMTHING though

There were some cool discords hours ago, not now

Digits demand the beginning of a third void

Need a discord with blackjack and hookers +5 bots +voicechat

here you go OP you fucking fag

The clover is slowly appearing.

THEY ARE TALKING SHIT
Don't fear! We at /r/starryknights have beaten back the void and are close to full restoration. Help would be appreciated but it won't be long before Starry Night has been restored to its former glory

>480x480
This is literally a quarter of the canvas. We're struggling for a 13x14 picture.

bit.
ly/2o0sFsf

Lets make use of this space?

We can make this but we'll need atleast 100 people to build and maintain it. We could do this within an hour if people actually pitched in and helped.

Contributions made!

For voiding? Go to 170,730 instead.

For drawing? We're already drawing the clover somewhere else.

you do realize that picture is like ~30x30 squares right?

Sorry, I derped.

Well. Make it a 30x30 and tell people the coords. You might want to call also Trump's sub ("killing with a borrowed knife"), I guess they'll help.

was thinking maybe we could do something we haven't done

Anonymous is in charge. You're Anonymous, so you're in charge.

Detail your idea instead of a generic "we could do something we haven't done", then maybe the others will catch on.

someone not lazy write a script to find oldest part of /place

We don't need you cucked nigger lover

Listen you stupid cucks Reddit is better at being organised than you. It is better at having a plan than you. It is better at art than you. The ONLY thing you guys got over them is hate. Pick ONE fucking place. ONE fucking thing and attack it all at the same time. I suggest the blue corner at 7 EST. Show these fags what true hate is.

This

looking good

This but I suggest the commies on the left side

this , third day attacking and im fed up with everyone switching spots. i feel like switching sides at times.

ffs the clover is already drawn AND 'Sup Forums' is spelled out on 375 100

Here you go lads, I sized it down and it's a 32x32 picture. That's 1024 blocks in total. If we all get our shit together and build this, we can get it done today.

great now it is getting fucked with thanks for opening your big mouth and giving away the location.

Bigger one

>osufags massive waste of space and blatant botting has turned leddit against them
nice

Do what you must to the foot, but leave the Finnish flag out of it.

doable but with a script

pastebin com / C01MyxYT

Thanks user, if we can get multiple people working with it then we'll be able to get this bitch done.

Faggot, there has been a Sup Forums flag made by some old fags which has been standing since hour 5 of r/place so shut he fuck up

can we make a dubs guy somewhere close to some dubs digits?

That's tiny as fuck though compared to everything else. We have to actually make an impact that people will notice. No one gives two shits about it getting griefed because no one can even see our Sup Forums flag in the first place. We must go big or go home.

Do you guys seriously just have nothing better to do than try to spam fuck some gay weeb pixel art bit by bit every ten minutes each?

He says while posting on Sup Forums

Why destroy the osu logo when you can destroy the fucking tranny and gay flags everywhere. Oh wait I forgot. Sup Forums worships trannies

defend the clover

no they use bots to clean up the stupid tranny flag. the whole idea is unoriginal.

I'm confused... OSU? Ohio State University? I don't remember their logo being pink.

>reddit
Fuck off faggot. Who cares what they do