twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Maisie

No backlink

You had FOUR JOBS.

Proper subject
GoT related image
Backlink
Link to this one in the previous thread'

how and why the fuck are these threads still going on?

There is literally nothing to talk about anymore. You've discussed every inch of season 6 a thousand times over. There is no need to continue discussing it.

This isn't reddit, you don't just stick to one thing you like and talk about it every fucking day for eternity. How about taking advantage of the patricians around you and actually get into some other shit and actually stop being such fucking cancer? I promise you, enjoying another show or movie is a better use of your time than talking about this shit for 8000 threads

She's so hot in that dress

>Or she goes stupid and picks family over Littlefinger.

Kinda weird to be framing choosing her family over LF to be a stupid decision, but in the books it really would be.

>But conditioning can break, especially once the barriers come down like not needing to pretend to be someone else anymore or being in a different location and around new or familiar people

I can't backlink for some reason so hopefully user sees this. But conditioning can also stick, we've seen that in the Bael the Bard Legend.

>Stark daughter is kidnapped by sneaky bad guy
>Eventually she is returned home and is finally safe and free of her captor
>Later the bad guy is killed and his head is brought to her, thinking she'll be pleased to see him dead

Wrong. She kills herself because it turns out she was in love with him. Brainwashing or stockholm syndrome or not, it stuck.

>but in the books it really would be.

We were talking about in the books

ciansa fag please.

You gotta stop pushing this bael the bard shit in regards to Littlefinger and Sansa.

>m-muh proper thread
autists BTFO

I know, it just feels weird to say because on the show it's almost the opposite situation. She'd be stupid to pick LF.

>implying bael and bael-ish isn't intentional
>implying those parallels mean nothing but ned/cat = jon/sansa ones do

ok

>implying I'm implying jackshit about jonsa

Stop the fucking paranoia.

You and your shipping buddies have to go back to tumblr

>mentioning something once 10 days ago and once now is "pushing" something

I've literally been coming to this general for the past 4 years and I only started being vocal about CIAnsa shit to counter all the Jonsa faggotry. When they stop, I'll stop. I don't even think the Baelish = Bael the Bard parallels means Sansa's story will end up the same way, I just think the similarities are interesting. Even Preston points it out and I doubt he's a CIAnsa shipper.

>I just think the similarities are interesting

They also have stark differences.Like the fact the daughter was in Winterfell the entire time and Bael was a warrior and a musician unlike Baelish. And your last point hasn't happened with Sansa and Petyr yet you try and act like they're similar

>preston

You realize he's a crazy person right?

Reee?

Reee.

Jorah Mormont ends up as King on the iron throne with Danny by his side. Screen cap this.

Guarantee you, that throne is getting melted down to a puddle by some dragonfire, it'll be the same in the show and the books.

user please.

Jon got Jorah's sword, Jon got his father's love and respect, Jon got his House's allegiance, Jon's gonna get his cousin's cunny, Jon's gonna get his waifu.

Cucking is in Jon's blood, and he's made Jorah his target. Should've let Ned take his head, this is what he gets instead.

>And your last point hasn't happened with Sansa and Petyr yet you try and act like they're similar

I actually wasn't listing the parallels, I was just giving an extremely condensed version of the legend. I realize it hasn't happened. The only thing similar right now is Baelish kidnapping her. And yes I realize he took her from KL and not WF, but he's Bael-ISH. Doesn't mean everything is going to be exactly the same, but there could end up being similarities. We don't know yet.

I know Preston is crazy. He noticed the parallels I did but takes it even further and thinks that LF is TRYING to emulate Bael the Bard and trying to fufill a prophecy or some shit. I'm not that far gone. Again, I just think it's interesting. I mean, of all the shitty tinfoil theories that have come out out waiting for TWOW, why does this one upset you so much?

Here's hoping Arya gets violently murdered at least in the books. God knows it's never going to happen in the show.

Friendly reminder that Stannermen and Jonbros are now allies. It is our duty to protect the old ways of /got/ against the tumblr and homosexual menaces known as Sophiefags and Branfags.

Walder Frey's death was really underwhelming, considering the events that led to it. Is this what we can expect of Arya from now on ? edgy cruel killing methods and another "i'am Arya Stark" speech... this will get old very fast.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread.

Apologize.

Long may she reign

These niggers will be getting their hot pocket visit soon

King on the Iron Throne: Stannis Baratheon
Hand of the King: Davos Seaworth
Master of Laws: Jon Stark
Master of Coin: Tycho Nestoris
Master of Ships: Aurane Waters
Master of Whisperers: Melisandre of Asshai
Grand Maester: Pylos
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Richard Horpe

First-in-line heir, Prince of Dragonstone: Jon Stark (after Targaryen parentage revealed)
Second-in-line heir: Shireen Baratheon

Alliances: The North, Sansa Stark (through liberation)
The Vale, Robert Arryn (through marriage to Shireen)
The Riverlands, Edmure Tully (through liberation)
The Free Folk, Tormund Giantsbane (through Jon's marriage to Val)
Braavos, the Iron Bank (through settling the realm's debt)

I hope not

This edgelord stuff is really bringing her originally good character down

>How about taking advantage of the patricians around you

Lel

Why? She's the edgelord of the series. The only thing keeping her alive are the fans, otherwise the waif would have killed her good as was right and proper.

What are you so afraid of? There's like 50 Suicide Squad/Laughingevans.jpg/Rottentomatoes threads you could be participating in.

Someone having the Darkstar pasta?

Go argue about Ghostbusters' budget

>can't kill a few people without massive collateral damage
What a terrible leader

Normies cheered the fuck out of that scene. There will definitely be at least one more just like it.

>mfw i miss ozge/lyanna posting

Don't get me wrong here, I'm a Game of Thrones fan, but these threads are getting shit.

go away

Sup /got/. Just checking in on you.
strawpoll.me/10912245

Only 2 more seasons.

Y-You!

>pretends everything here is shit
>still stays despite saying it is shit

All the good posters migrated to /asoiaf/ on /tg/

Guys my ex wants to get back together it was a messy breakup but she lets me touch her feet whenever I want
What do I do

actually just one more, they're making the next one extra long. I think like 14 episodes.

no one gives a fuck about your showfag opinion.

no you're wrong

2 seasons of 7 eps each

Tell her you'll take her back as a salt wife. Nothing else.

>why does this one upset you so much?

Cause your logic, like most shippers and autists like Preston, is insane. You pick and choose what parts could be twisted to fit and reduce to the most generic form other pieces to make them fit as well, and ignore the things that make them different or dismiss them with bullshit like you saying he's "Bael-ISH".

Bael kidnapped, Baelish sent Dontos to help Sansa escape, she wasn't kidnapped not even in the bullshit story about her sprouting wings and not in Tyrion's mind and not in her mind, she went willingly from a shit place where she was forcibly married. Bael had no prior relationship with the Stark girl and came there cause the guy called him a coward and kidnapped her after being permitted to take a flower. Baelish knew Sansa, Dontos knew Sansa and got there to help poison and kill Joffrey and get Sansa out. You could say there "could be similarities. We don't know yet" about any fucking thing.

What's next? jonnel Stark married a Sansa Stark so that's foreshadowing jonsa and there could end up being similarities we just don't know yet. Fuck no, that's insane thinking that forgets jonnel was an uncle and sansa was the daughter of his half-brother and other circumstances around them are different..

Or what about the shit I used to trigger people yesterday, Jon = Henry VII, Sansa = Elizabeth of York. you'd have to be insane and twist everything like how Elizabeth was the nice of the man Henry killed and they were on opposite sides, to make that fit. Same with Jon = Jahaerys = Jaehaerys I and Sansa = Alayne = Alysanne. it doesn't fucking fit, they're completely different people and circumstances are different.

Shipper logic and anything preston needs to go the fuck back to whence they came.

behead those who insult Preston tbqh

aww chill

>posts shitty fan art
At least the branfags started their own thread

>shitty

I know you have a hard-on about hating fan art to be a contrarian showfag since you keep whining about seeing it, but that art is hardly shitty. It's a good piece.

really makes you think

>bumping a page 10 thread

kill yourself

What is dead may never die

Quads confirm

>this dead during the day

What happened?

Did someone scare away the autists and anons who keep /got/ alive?

And we were doing so well yesterday, partially cause of discussions about sansa and ciansa, but still

>Bumping a page 10 thread

End yourself

Who represents the Jews in Game of Thrones?

Quads have already confirmed that what is dead may never die.

Your singles hold no power here

Aside from leaving out or combining characters for simplicity, have any of D&D's changes been good or even decent?
I say this as a showfag. Anytime something seems retarded, I usually find out it wasn't in the books.

The maesters

I'm really struggling to come up with anything. Daario would have looked stupid with blue hair?

iron bank

Ros isn't in the books, so that's one thing at least

Stannis would never make Jon his heir.

That's inviting the kid to try and usurp (take what's rightfully his from some POVs) considering Jon based on how Robert took the throne, should be behind everyone, otherwise Robert and Stannis are usurpers.

And Jon marrying Val doesn't get him the free folk no matter how Stannis thinks shit works.

And it's tricky really if the wildling form of marriage counts as marriage South of the Wall. Jon could easily make an argument that's it's not and take a true wife in front of a weirwood that gets him more men in Stannis' pov, which makes him dangerous too.

Great use of quads senpai

You're using the beta version of that image, Cersburnfriend.

>Jon Stark as heir to a dynasty who's sole claim is overthrowing the targs being chosen because he's a targ.

>prop up Stannis as controlled opposition
Makes sense why they get so little screentime too

The Pentoshi! Always rubbing their greasy cheese-handling hands and scheming... ever scheming

Let it die faggots

If you hate this general that much why are you keep coming here and shitpost in every thread? just filter it, faggot.

>The Vale, Robert Arryn (through marriage to Shireen)

Stannis wouldn't sentence his daughter to a fate so cruel.

Robin will pull a Teddy Roosevelt.

This ain't a fairy tale

That kid's gonna die from sweetsleep accumulating in his flesh or one of his seizures

Daily reminder this is an objectively correct tier list.

Shit-
Dany
Jon
Tyrion

Plebian-
Dario
Arya
Jorah
Sansa
Bran
Grey worm
The mountain
Hodor
Ramsay
Ned
Edmure
Ghost
Oberyn
Tommen
Margaery
Loris

Ok-
Cersei
Sam
Bronn
Euron
Lyanna
Varus
Tormund
Robert
Ygritte
Reek
Pod
Walder frey
Ser Rodrick
Joffrey
Waif

Patrician-
Stannis
Lancel
Littlefinger
Jaime
The hound
Tormund
Septa Unella
Meera
Spice King
Tyene
Shaggy dog
Roose
Olena
Davos
Mord

God tier-
Nights king
Qyburn
Blackfish
Tywin

Elder god-
Randyll Tarly
Mace Tyrell

Universal overlord-
Sweet Robbin

It isn't, but Fatman delights in twists, unforeseeable ones especially. I can't see it going anywhere else there was a lot of reasons for him wanting to have a 5 year gap between two of the books, and I bet his "transformation " would have happened duringthat time.

How has no one in the books realized Littlefinger's a snake?

He's a constant in a sea of variables and is "friends" with everyone. Someone's who's friends with everyone is a friend to no one.

It's one thing to try and make a temporary alliance cause you need him for something, but another to actually trust him and think of him as a nice guy and friend. Only the Lords Declarant seem to realize anything.

Because GRRM is a hack who can't write intelligent characters.

This is arguably the worst thread since the season ended. 10+ hours later, low 80's number of responses. Then you look at what happened towards the end of the last thread..

Plenty of people distrust him, but he doesn't give anyone anything specific to accuse him of

It almost died a while ago until the autistic op came back to bump it

>Fatman delights in twists, unforeseeable ones especially

But it's not unforseeable. That's playing the shit straight.

Weak wimpy kid grows up to be some strong able bodied motherfucker.

During that five year gap I'd think he'd get even worse but still alive and be like Charles II, except different ailment, where you know he's sick and is shit, but they still have to follow him until he dies with no offspring

>The last word from the man (GRRM) himself came on Monday, when he wrote a post on his Not a Blog about the upcoming illustrated edition of A Game of Thrones, the first book in his series. “[H]ere I am, twenty years later… still working on book six,” he wrote. “[A]nd no, sorry, I have no announcement to make on that front.” According to a new interview with Jane Johnson, the U.K. editor at HarperCollins’ Voyager division, Martin’s publishers don’t know any different. “I’m like Jon Snow,” she said. “I know nothing.”

4 MORE YEARS at least

Nighttime is terrible for /got/, yeah.

That's at least a good 8 hours where responses are really slow.

Hbo already paid him more for the rights than he would ever get from selling more books. Why should he bother working on writing?

honestly at this point i feel he should just wait 2 years till the series ends

i think all the differences will throw viewers and readers off too much and just cause general discontent. if he waits till the show is over people sperging wont have much of a voice

AZOR AHAI

Stephen Dillane.

>honestly at this point i feel he should just wait 2 years till the series ends

Why wait? With his writing pace it'll be 2 years anyway

>all the differences will throw viewers and readers off too much and just cause general discontent.

Don't think that matters and it's not like most of the audience reads the books anyway, sure a sizable number do, but most probably don't. And as he says, the show is the show and the books are the books. Besides, he needs the show to keep his sales and popularity up.

This nigga thinks Sweetrobin is marrying a dead lepper bitch.

Stannisfags need to deal with reality.

>tyrion is shit
>ghost is pleb
>cersei is OK
(interrupting this to say that she's the definition of pleb -- like 60% of all female viewers think she's amazing)
>podrick anything less than godly
>robert anything less than patrician (literally the most based king)

Everything else is correct.

Their kids, if they even have any, would be so fucked, two ugly nigh crippled parents and terrible genes from the father.

All the Vale too if Val is right and the Grey Death sleeps only to wake again

Robin is rope a doping. Have you seen Lino's Instagram lately? Little nigga has a six pack. Robin us not going to be the sickly' kid much longer. He will have a major role in the war to come.

They were all so young once.

Look how innocent they were.