I have a question for any hunter on Sup Forums

I have a question for any hunter on Sup Forums
Can you name a trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would justify human murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

onegreenplanet.org/news/whos-smarter-pigs-or-kids-video/
escholarship.org/uc/item/8sx4s79c#page-8
youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY&t=88s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

humanity
also saged

Challenge

Cognitive thought processing?

Animals don't have a lack of good taste. They taste so good. Like we were meant to eat them from the beginning. Even monkeys eat meat.

Lack of human-level intelligence. A substantial portion of niggers should be euthanized tbh fam. Hitler was right.

I'd have to disagree. What pisses me off about blacks is that so many of them are born with the potential to be productive and marginally intelligent, but choose instead to remain uneducated and take pride in how stupid, nasty, and destructive they are, almost like it's a mark of honor to live like an animal instead of a human being.

If they were born monkeys I'd have less to hold against them, but since they choose to be ignorant criminals I have no choice but to despise them (and, for the record, this only applies to those who make those choices).

Humanity.

So would it be okay to kill somebody who doesn't have a moral compass even if they haven't committed a crime?

they are capable of cognitive thought, pigs are as smart as three-year-olds.

Citation needed.

Using your same argument, uncooked meat has a whole slew of associated desease and illness. If it is intended for human consumption why would it kill you

I'd have to disagree. What pisses me off about white is that so many of them are born with the potential to be productive and marginally intelligent, but choose instead to remain uneducated/lawless and take pride in how stupid, nasty, and destructive they are, almost like it's a mark of honor to live like an animal instead of a human being. Pretending to be great and gods on the earth, but just foolish, blind, dirty, and vain.

If they were born monkeys I'd have less to hold against them, but since they choose to be ignorant criminals I have no choice but to hate people like them (and, for the record, this only applies to those who were raised to be lawless by their hypocritical parents).

Humans don't lack good taste faggot

onegreenplanet.org/news/whos-smarter-pigs-or-kids-video/

There aren't any traits absent in animals; some of the higher cognitive and social ones are only shared by a few, but they ARE shared.

And don't even say 'humanity' or 'compassion'. Most HUMANS don't even share these traits, and only our rigid societal structure and rule of law prevents complete animal degeneracy, and it barely does even that. I would say, that if a person shows wanton disregard for the rights of others to life and property, that would warrant culling them from the population.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna trust that source. That bullshit makes infowars look legit.

We're not a species that generally condones cannibalism. Hunting animals for food is something many species do. Why is it that we are supposed to refrain if we can digest meat and have omnivorous bodies.
Also counter question, if we stop eating animals, what are we to do with all of the livestock?
These animals aren't fit for survival in the wild anymore and we started changing them way before we knew what impact it would make.

Logically, there is nothing inherent that separates humans from other animals.

We are just really smart animals much like blue whale are really large animals. Society is built on a double standard of "humanity is special, regardless of intelligence" though, which makes sense but when you really break it down, it falls apart

You can die from bacteria sitting on any and all vegetables or fruits out there if you don't prepare them correctly. If this argument worked, we wouldn't be able to eat anything.
Preparation of food has become part of our nature, because we discovered fire and figured out that food was easier to eat after cooking it. Because of that, we don't have the defenses against microbial illnesses we used to. But the tradeoff was bigger brains since we had easier access to easily digestible calories.

escholarship.org/uc/item/8sx4s79c#page-8

so if a human lacked moral agency it would justify killing them? our bodies are best suited for a herbivorous diet.
the world isn't going to go vegan overnight, the livestock population would slowly decrease.
Also, you didn't answer my question.
youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY&t=17s

Human DNA. Doesn't matter how close it is like with chimps or whatever, if it isn't human DNA exact perfect it's not human and therefore it's life doesn't matter. Inly human lives matter. Animals are only not raped and tortured for fun because of the goodness of our heart. And even then, tons of them are raped and tortured for fun, and that's okay. Because animals are worthless fuckstains with the wrong DNA.

There is no objective reason or trait to avoid killing people as compared to animals.
It just goes against my instincts because I'm a social mammal, whose ancestors survived on working together as opposed to competing about everything.
Our basic instinct is to benefit ourselves and our group, which is why murder seems so inherently wrong to us.
You've just taken the group a step further and included all other animals in it too.

you're a psychopath.

Animals dont look like humans and humans dont look like animals.
If a human looked like an animal itd justify.

Close but not quite. The word you seek is "Sociopath"

>Also counter question, if we stop eating animals, what are we to do with all of the livestock?
Are you that fucking stupid?

Stay anonymous faggot, the only thing I Have left in my life is the idea that one day Ill be free to hunt down you and everyone like you. You and your ilk are the reason the world is a shitshow en route to hell, and I will revel in every crunch of your skull under my boot.
Whoever you are, you pussy little bitch, don't doubt for one second that if I ever find you, I will fucking kill you, and noone will miss you when youre gone.

So you refrain yourself from murdering somebody else for personal gain? or did I read that wrong.

this is OP.
acting tough on Sup Forums only makes you look like a 12-year-old.

Depends on where you are going with this?
Currently there are way more domesticated chickens, cows, pigs and sheep in the world than there are people. All I want to know is what is going to happen with all of these animals, if we remove the reason we keep them all alive? Which is making products from them and consuming them.
I refrain from killing other people, because I in turn do not want to be murdered by them. It's a social contract that evolved from us being a social species that survived on cooperation.
We even afforded other species similar rights, because we found a mutually beneficial relationship with them. Cats and dogs fit into this category and they are only eaten when food is very scarce.
You could say my personal gain would be living in a society where there is very little risk of other people killing me.
Aside from that the idea of killing another human horrifies me on an instinctual level.

Yeah, the remaining livestock. Assume that literally everyone goes vegan tomorrow. There are millions of cows that can't just be let to roam. Most poultry chickens can barely survive ON a farm, they're so fattened, they literally couldn't live in the wild. Are we meant to care for all the livestock until it dies off? That's a waste of money and resources.

Humans taste good and are morally the lowest animal. Idiots.

animals don't want to be killed either, just like us they are sentient, and since we have no nutritional requirement for meat how about we don't needlessly kill them.

The world isn't going to go vegan overnight, livestock will slowly decrease over decades.

Stay mad, faggot. The angrier and more bloodthirsty you get the more I will laugh at you. You and your impotent rage that will never go anywhere. You will fritter away in front of your computer making threats and getting worked up, but you will never do anything because you are a lazy faggot. And I will laugh at your for this, you and your worthless laziness. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

dude calm down, you ok?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Actually, our bodies are best suited for a fruglivorous-insectivorous diet.

what makes you say that?

Most humans don't taste good because they eat garbage. Most humans are either just fat, or just ligament and skin.

But no other predator on the planet cares if their prey wants to die.
I know that we are smarter than most animals, but we have been partly predatorial since we were hominids so why is our predating instincts any worse than others animals instincts?
Also there are some proteins that we absorb better from meat than we do from vegetables, so we are at least partly dependent on meat.
I agree we don't need to consume as much as we do and that factory farms should be banned.
But I don't see anything wrong in raising livestock on organic farmland, keeping other predators away from them and giving them a happier and longer life than they could expect in the wild.

>Hates people who hunt animals
>Wants to hunt people for disagreeing with him

Only dumb nigs in Africa and China eat bugs, bro. I aint eating not bugs.

OP, you'd best be /fourteen-eighty-eightethicalveganaryanmasterrace/.

>Survival skill

some animals kill each other because it's their instinct, so using your logic it's perfectly fine if I murder you.
If you have a moral agency then needlessly killing animals should feel morally wrong.
We are herbivores there is not one nutrient or vitamin in meat that isn't easily accessible on a plant-based diet, all the essential amino acids are easy to get on a vegan diet.

We pull the plug on braindead humans all the time. When you lose the identifying markers of humanity, most commonly cognition, it is accepted to end a life.
I end lives of animals to prolong my own.
I ended lives of men branded "evil" in Afghanistan, because of that brand it was accepted to shoot a man eating his dinner through the back of his head.
If I went up to the roof and did it again now, it would not be acceptable.
I don't understand this, but I keep the rifle locked up anyway.

Being a lesser species suitable for domestication or eating and unable to resist your attempts to do so. It's a dog eat dog world out there sweetheart, the only with the bleeding heart ends up bleeding out more times than not. Of course, we have to consider the pros and cons of each action and adapt to the situation, ergo, if you had any actual power to stop me from eating animals which largely contain a much higher potential energy harvest per square unit and can be put in meat farms to be made more efficient still, then I would reconsider my choices. But you're probably a pacifistic vegan for the most part and are unable or unwilling to pick up a weapon to stop me so I will continue to disregard your opinion. Morality is a luxury, not a guarantee.

It's their environment and up bringing that makes them choose those things. If they were raised right and in a better environment, they would be productive and intelligent.

good thing animals aren't fucking brain dead.
vegans tend to live longer live.

Well no, because we as a species survived on working together. Killing another human goes against your instincts unless you are forced by extreme circumstances or have some faulty wiring.
Also I don't kill them needlessly, they sustain me through their meat, cheese and eggs.
I don't kill animals unless they are trying to be a parasite on me or if I want to eat them.
I love vegan foods, but I can't afford all of the different vegetables and supplements needed to survive on it.
I also have an autoimmune disease, that makes my nutrient absorption sub par at best. So if I want the amino acids and proteins I need to survive, I have to eat meat, otherwise I would be spending most of my day preparing and eating vegetables to the point of feeling sick.

The livestock will die, but years of slavery and murder that would've happened will not happen.

General observations made with regards to anthropological studies operating under the premises that revolve around "sapiens lived in and migrated from Africa", and general observations made from observing the studies that revolve around human behavior. I mean, consider it.

Human beings primarily judge the world around them with their sense of sight. So, we eat with our eyes (for the most part). Then comes smell, then comes taste. If it looks good, smells good, and tastes good, the odds are that a human being will eat it. We allegedly like bright colors, according to a few behavioral studies I've read over the years not dealing with this subject specifically. We're drawn to those colors. We want to approach and investigate them. Rich, vibrant colors also, of course, catch our eyes. They stick out. Fruit also tends to have very strong odors, sweet, sour, or pungent. Whether it's a durian or a lemon, you'll know. In addition, taste. Think about the last time you ate a plain boiled piece of flesh, say, chicken. What did it taste like? Now, think about the last time you ate a plain boiled piece of flesh, say, beef. What did that taste like? Obviously, something like a fruit is going to taste far different than a chunk of beef, but it still remains that, regardless of why, our pallet is equipped to better distinguish between fruit (both cooked or raw) than flesh. And, if we invoke the why regarding the difference in taste between a lemon and a chunk of beef, you will find that there are, of course, various acids and minerals in the lemon (flesh included) that are generally beneficial to the human diet- and also be able to make note of the ease at which an early human in the African rainforests would have been able to consume said fruits.

>Africa
That's exactly where I'm going with this.
>I ain't eating not bugs
You eat bugs. What a faggot.

you're really stupid.
we are herbivores, we are not suited to consume meat long-term.
youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY&t=88s
He links his sources in the description.

Regarding the insect component:

Consider the efficiency in eating a handful or two of grubs worms from the ground, instead of losing tribe members to a large animal. Not that this would always be available to a bunch of early nomads, but I wouldn't put it past myself to not assume that a bunch of gatherers didn't decide to chow down on what would have amounted to a small, juicy animal at their feet. There's a lot of viable proteins to be had.

That being said, humans have been made out to be opportunistic eaters. If human history isn't enough to reinforce that statement, then I'd point to other hominids, some of which either eat their young, or eat other smaller hominids when they can. If not even that, I'd point to herbivores that then also eat their young. I suppose what I'm trying to say here, is that while I'm left to believe that we started the "Human" family tree by eating insects and fruit, we've long since adapted various mechanisms to deal with other dietary styles and living challenges- such as eating meat/farming livestock/farming crops for large swaths of people. B12 is great for our nerves, for example, and starchy tubes are full of, well, starches that we can easily convert to energy.

And let's not forget about drinking the milk of other animals.

there is no vitamin or nutrient found in meat that isn't easily accessible on a plant-based diet
how do you not understand this?
vegetables, grains, legumes, and beans are way cheaper than meat fruit is probably the only exception.

OP here.
I have to go now, debate amongst yourselves, faggots

Not if i want to avoid pesticides and chemicals that mess with my hormones they're not.
Did you miss the part about my auto-immune disease?
Sure I could get these nutrients from plants, but I'd have to eat way, way more of it than you probably do in order to get at them.

Human-likeness

Animals just look too different.

what's the auto-immune disease called?
I'll do more research about it.
also livestock are also pumped full with a shit ton of chemicals.

on it*

The only problem is that there are ecological, economical, and technological limits to how many people you could subject to a consistent plant-based diet these days. It may be easily accessible, but then you'd better tell me that you have a foolproof, cheap, effective way to produce phosphorous and nitrogen to saturate the soil with each time you mass-farm one or two types of crops, and never rotate them. And the other user brings up some of the other concerns as well.

Keep in mind, Monsanto owns a lot of the agricultural industry these days, too. Think agent orange, think GMO crops engineered to survive agent orange (and god willing they don't keep the agent orange inside of them afterwards).

This is the only acceptable answer.
>>

Crohns, it affects all nutrient absorption, but eating meat for me is more energy effective.

So, why is it okay to kill millions of bacteria with your body every day? What about all the dust mites we accidentally inhale and kill? The bugs we crush that are too small to see? The bugs we crush that we can see? Bugs killed by pesticides? Where do animal rights people draw the line? Do they only care about the cute ones? Because bugs are animals too. Like, if a an animal rights person had wasps build a nest and roaches infest in their attic would they just kind of let the wasps and roaches have it or what? Or do they not count because they're not cute?

Also it's your fault by perpetuating stereotypes through this comment. wikipedia.org/wiki/stereotype_threat

We've adapted to being omnivores because it was more efficient to eat both. Other animals are slave companions at best and pests at worst.

I'll throw you a bone here though, living a vegan life style can be relatively healthy if you carefully eat a wide variety of different fruits and vegetables, but trying to keep to that diet in this day in age is a hassle at best and my body is adapted to accept meat as a food source anyway. It would be really stupid of you to try and disprove what I and countless others do every day. As for the debate about animals having feelings, I really don't care. Much of humanity's largest advancements and achievements have been directly made possible by the subjugation and exploitation of others, whether they are human or animal, and animals are hardly any different, as they hunt, kill, maim, and subjugate others of their own race constantly. The leaders of packs and herds did not get that position for being "nice guys". No, they beat and/or bit the shit out of the last guy and then plowed all the females whether they wanted it of not. Hell, half the dicks in the animal kingdom have some sort of barb, flare, or bulge to prevent the cock from getting pulled out of the female, largely because the females are not always willing to take it. The older males killing the younger males because they worry that they might try to fuck one of their females or might try to kill them later on.

Even cows exhibit this behavior in the wild.