Are you circumcised? How do you feel about it?

Are you circumcised? How do you feel about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21492404
cirp.org/library/general/richters1/
cirp.org/library/sex_function/masood1/
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
swingeer.com
thewholenetwork.org/14/post/2011/08/does-circumcision-cause-erectile-dysfunction.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplications.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
cirp.org/library/sex_function/bensley1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3036761/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1614986/
journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. I feel great, I also feel the tip of my dick. Its great too.

No its fuckin weird lol

Yes, and I fucking hate it.

Honestly feel bad for the people who are.

This.

Yes, and I fucking LOVE it.

Its not like my dick hurts when i touch it, it looks ok, and theres not much i can do about it. I really sont think it matters

I feel great, I can last forever, I'm less susceptible to STDs, and don't have to worry about smegma.

This

"I'm less susceptible to STDs"
fully hooked by jew propaganda

Aesthetically looks better instead of a naked molerat, stinks less, is cleaner, no smegma, less sensitive so it doesn't tickle when you touch it directly, less susceptible to STD's, current and past girlfriends all liked it.

muh skinless niggas

Thinking your foreskin makes you more likely to get STD's.
Thinking smegma is a concern.
Are you not worried that you're unable to bathe yourself properly?
Using the "but it's easier to clean my dick without foreskin" argument is like saying it's easier to amputate my arm to wash my armpit than it is to just raise my arm.
You're just trying to justify what was done to your dick and can never reversed.

yes
i'm not too happy about it

i still think that it's not as much of a big deal as people here are making it out to be as it mostly makes masturbation less pleasureable and it doesn't affect the actual sexual intercouse as much

yes and I find that, sexually, uncircumcised penises are unattractive

They liked you.
They'd like you regardless of your dick being cut or not.

How true is it that circumcision makes you last longer? Any medfags?

bit.
ly/2o0sFsf

>I feel great
As far as your limited frame of reference goes. Most Female genital mutilation victims report they feel great, too. Even the severe varieties.

>I'm less susceptible to STDs
Not in any meaningful way. You still have to wear a condom.

>don't have to worry about smegma
Cleaning an intact dick isn't fucking rocket science.

>scarring
>rough
>dried out
>discolored
>good looking

>I don't have a foreskin so i don't have to worry about my hygiene

>Thinks a mass of scar tissue looks better than a natural cock

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

No. Most studies have shown it's about the same or that it actually makes premature ejaculation worse.

I asked which they prefered. Jacking off is a little bit more difficult, but they all said they liked the looks more than of an uncut one.

Is this really the bullshit they're propagating now? That being circumcised eliminates some kind of erogenous zone? There's a sucker born every minute

Ah, so it's just jew propaganda I presume?

yes

bad

body rights are a big deal and doing shit like that to someone before they can consent to it is garbage

>Studies say

>Doesn't provide said studies.

I was circumcised when I was about 13 years old so I remember having a foreskin and I remember how gross that shit was.

And they responded with the type of dick you have. Women know men are very concious of their dicks regardless of being small, average big, cut or uncut.
They liked you, they told you what they knew you wanted to hear.

>The looks
Well that totally makes up for the destroyed functions of the foreskin that result in far fewer female orgasms, and far more female discomfort.

If you're equating Female genital mutilation with male circumcision, you are fucking retarded.

The rest of your post can be deemed as drivel just becuase of that.

0 people have linked studies proving cutfags get less STD's.
Yet you're not calling those on their bullshit.
Are you possibly a cutfag yourself?

I had the choice to be circumcised or not and I chose to when I was 13. Also I live in Europe, so no one really forced me by tradition. Still can remember having a foreskin and man I like it like this. Less stinky and I prefer the looks of it.

Why do Ameriguns mutilate their dicks? Do you really think that all mammal species on this planet has foreskin just for fun and just so that it can be cut off?! Foreskin serves a purpose just like every other part in human body. Once somerhing doesn't have any purpose anymore evolution takes care of it in time (good example tails and tail bone that humans have).

Please Ameriguns, stop mutilating your bodies.

People who spend time worrying about their Dick and other people's dick. ......that actually says a lot more about you from a psychological stand point than anything else

this

Take your perma slimey stinky turtle head dick and fuck off.

Just like the appendix right? lol gtfo moron

this also

"less stinky" i'm assuming you didn't bathe alot

on the subject of female circumcision, the reduction of the labia minora is very attractive

Yeah. I don't really have anything to prove that I'm worse off than anyone is uncut, other than their word, so I can't say I miss my foreskin.

Cut here, don't really think about it, don't really care. There's plenty of pussy out there for all of us......well most of us anyway

yep, this indeed

I cannot retract my foreskin, so I suppose I might as well be circumcised

Incut. I had phimosis till 15 yo, it was clean under no white stuff, I stretched my foreskin so it would be normal and fucking never saw smegma, white shit or anything on penis. And my hygiene isn't the best. I'm European so glad we don't cut penises to fucking kids here

Would like to add that I've been with somewhere between 30 and 40 women and I don't even think about my dick, never even measured it. .....don't care

You practically have an open wound on the end of your cock, when uncut, just like your eyes and pretty much any wet oriface on your body.

Germs and viruses are communicated through fluids, you get splashed in the eye, swallow, or inhale any infectious agent, you odd of contracting that agent go significantly up.

This is no different with uncut glans, and thinking that somehow magically you're not more at risk for diseases is retarded.

yes, i am so far all the girls i fucked n sc my cock love the shape of it. i feel great about it

Yeah, I am. Wouldnt know how it feels with foreskin still but sex feels great to me so idc. nbd

(You)

I got circumcised in my twenties and I can say there isn't any real difference. I do think I last a little bit longer when having sex, but I wasn't exactly using a stop watch before I got circumcised, so it might just seem that way to me. Or maybe just more sex and experience makes me last longer.

Still I'd say that babies shouldn't get cut, and it's messed up to not give them that choice. Let them decide if they want to do that when they're older.

Well first of all, I was talking about how victims of genital mutilation aren't reliable sources for what its like. Many seriously mutilated women say they're fine and will do it to their daughters.

If you think you're not comparable, you're retarded. Not all FGM is removal of the clitoris. It's a wide spectrum of procedures, all of which are illegal in non-shitholes. One style, Type Ia is the removal of the clitoral hood, which is homologous to the male foreskin, although smaller, less functional, and full of far fewer nerves. This style is often performed by doctors, on infants, in hospitals. Can't get more comparable than that.

Some forms are even less destructive. Pinpricks and piercings that remove no tissue at all are classified as FGM Type IV.

Read more

how did you stretch it?

Please make your pic a bit smaller.

>love the shape of it

same

Cutfag here. Got a circumcision at the age of 19 for religious reasons. 23 now.

To be honest, it was the worst decision I've ever done. First problem I noticed was irritation from my gland being exposed to fabric all the time. Second was loss of sensitivity over time, probably due to exactly that, the gland rubbing against fabric. Not to mention my dick looks like a dried out sponge now.

>stinks
>cleaner
>no smegma

It's almost as if you're a filthy neckbeard who doesn't shower. Had no problems with that pre and post circumcision.

Provide said literature, this is a debate, not book drive at the local library.

I'm cut and last monthy I literally had a girl say "thank god" the first time she saw my cock because she was worried I wasn't circumsized

You probably couldn't even get it up then fuckface

Appendix, sense of smell, to some extent the gall bladder, and wisdom teeth are all vestigial traits we still carry.

Thanks man, I'll gladly take that beer.

>If you're equating Female genital mutilation with male circumcision, you are fucking retarded.

Really? How so?

Both are unnecessary acts of cruelty when performed on infants or young children and neither one is recommended routinely by any health organisation in the world.

Is this why Jews are so arrogant? Because their dicks look like shit?

Dear America

Take a look at that picture. It is a picture of an unmutilated penis. You see how clean and healthy the penis in the picture looks? It has a foreskin. It's a fully intact penis. It is how a penis is supposed to look. The glans is actually supposed to be an internal organ. The foreskin protects the glans, keeping it moist and helping to retain sensitivity. The foreskin contains thousands of touch-sensitive nerve endings called Meissner's Corpuscles.

The foreskin represents at least a third of the penile skin. It protects the glans from abrasion and contact with clothes. The foreskin also increases sexual pleasure by sliding up and down on the shaft, stimulating the glans by alternately covering and exposing it. This can occur during masturbation or intercourse. Friction is minimized, and supplementary lubrication is not needed. Without the foreskin, the glans skin, which is normally moist mucous membrane, becomes dry and thickens considerably in response to continued exposure. This change reduces its sensitivity. In addition, the loss of a secretion called smegma of the inner foreskin layer removes natural lubrication.

Now look at the picture again. Now back to me. A lot of you Americans reading this do not have a foreskin. Some of you may have had it removed for genuine medical reasons, but most of you would have had it removed while still an infant through no choice of your own.

You have been mutilated. You have lost an important part of your manhood that you can never get back and was probably taken from you without your consent.

If I was you, I would be angry. I would demand to know why this needless act of mutilation was carried out on me. Time to wake up to this human rights violation, America.

The fact that you have to peel back that disgustingly thin layer of skin to reveal your head is disgusting. Seriously, it looks like some kind of weird alien appendage.

Can promise you I'm not a filthy neckbeard and I shower daily. My foreskin was kind of physically attached to my glans, so I had an unhappy time retracting it. Plus I bet you don't clean all the accumulating piss underneath your foreskin everytime you go to the toilet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21492404
cirp.org/library/general/richters1/
cirp.org/library/sex_function/masood1/

Was origionaly cut at birth, but kike doctor didn't know how to do it right, so now i just have weird somewhat mutilated foreskin, like it functions and can be pulled back and that shit, its just has an awkward edge that looks like a pair of funky craft scissors were used.

Female genital mutilation removes the entire clitoris, its akin to chopping the top half of your dick off.

Giving a child a vaccine shot, could be considered cruel given the amount of pain it can induce and in very rare circumstances kill children. But health organizations recommend that you get your children vaccinated.

It looks that way to you because you're mutilated and don't know what it's like to have a normal penis.

Is this loli or a real girl? swingeer.com

This right here is the downfall of our society. When we literally have no problems to deal with so we make up new ones. Ermahgerd, I've been mutilated! I should get some kind of compensation and given a safe space. You are an agitator and literally a cancer to the world if you're trying to start a fire where there really doesn't exist any need to be one.

Go forth child, spread your wings and learn, education is a privilege, use this privilege to show the /b and the whole planet, keep walking, keep walking, you are now learning, grandma will be so proud, I knew you could do it son!

People actually tell this to themselves to feel better.

When I began there was a space only for urethra. I would simply apply force till it gets stuck somewhere on the glans and would masturbate. Like 2 months after first attempt I could always uncover my glans. penis head was very sensitive but over time it lost sensitivity. There are also special tools for guys that cannot stretch themselves.

All these niggers arguing over cut or uncut dick. Hilarious because you're all still faggots.

Your picture of a penis going in to a vagina looks no different than when mine goes in except I have a nice fat head flared out that makes the girl even more wet. You have to peel back your "membrane" to reveal it. Seriously, you have a membrane covering your cock, don't you feel odd about that?

Was that so hard?

>Female genital mutilation removes the entire clitoris

Clitoris removal is one of the rarest forms of FGM.

Removal of the labia and clitoral hood is much more common, and comparable to male circumcision.

>Giving a child a vaccine shot, could be considered cruel given the amount of pain it can induce and in very rare circumstances kill children. But health organizations recommend that you get your children vaccinated.

Yes, because the benefit very much outweighs the risks, unlike infant male circumcision.

Erectile dysfunction 4.5 times more likely to occur if you're circumcised
thewholenetwork.org/14/post/2011/08/does-circumcision-cause-erectile-dysfunction.html

Infants can enter a state of neurogenic shock due to the pain:
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE

Stanford's school of medicine list of circumcision complications (including infection, haemorraging, skin-bridging, phimosis, amputation and death):

>Female genital mutilation removes the entire clitoris
Wrong.
See >muh vaccines
Don't remove a fucking body part.
Are enormously more effective at preventing disease

>health organizations recommend that you get your children vaccinated
Funny you bring that up, since NONE of them recommend circumcision

Nope. American, and I know I'm not the norm, but despite the aesthetics, I'm alright with it. I understand some women might not like it, but I hear it makes sex more enjoyable since the head isn't keratinized. I'm 7"x5.5". Not huge, but big enough to where I hear uncircumcised guys at my size have their partner experience discomfort.

And no, I don't have smegma, it's not that hard to clean your dick when you shower at least once a day, shit I shower twice a day more often than not. And another plus is I don't have the mark of the jew despite not being one.

how retarded do you kids have to be to actually think having a piece of your dick chopped off is a good thing? did your parents strap on your helmet too tightly this morning?

Circumcision is retarded af nowadays, considering its practically impossible to have hygiene problems unless you're a pig and/or homeless. All you get is less sensitivity during sex.

And that lasting longer thing is probably bullshit. I'm uncircumcised and I don't cum during sex most of the time, can last for very long times.

Dont forget to thank your parents for chopping your dick off before you go to sleep tonight kids.

Yes, foreskin was tight so had to, dont feel bad

Pretty much this. Have no problems with it.

>Thinking smegma is a concern.

Uh yeah nigger are you retarded? You embrace dick cheese?

Can't argue with quads.

good job, you found some pictures of doctor bumblefucks botched back-alley circumcisions, please stop being a nigger and look at reputable doctor's results

Glad to be of service to the actual Jewish anti-aging skin cream industry. All of the proven losses of circumcision are nothing to the suffering of the Jewish peoples, we must do all we can to make amends with them. LONG LIVE ISRAEL, THE HOLY LAND. LONG LIVE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLES, THE JEWS.

>yes
>don't give a shit

Though I guess I am proud to have had decent, hard-working, God-fearing Christian parents who wanted to ensure that I had a proper Christian upbringing. I am an atheist myself, but I think we can all agree that Christianity is superior to like Cathylickism, and Islam.

And yes Islams do practice circumcision too, but it's in mockery of the Lord Jesus Christ, just like how cathylicks worship Satan, the Pope/anti-christ and Mary/Whore of Babylon, as a parody of the Holy Trilogy. Anyway, Christianity (including Judaism more or less, albeit they are going to burn in hell if they don't quit being stubborn and stop rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ) may be false, but we can all agree that it is less false than all those pagan/satanic religions, and my parents loved me enough to raise me to be one.

>Seriously, you have a membrane covering your cock, don't you feel odd about that?

You have an eyelid. Do you feel odd about that? It's tissue that covers the glans and slides down the shaft. That's what a penis is supposed to look like.

>except I have a nice fat head flared out that makes the girl even more wet.
Sure you do, Casanova.

Why would it be weird? That's how dicks are supposed to be. All mammals have foreskins, yes, even females. Girls have to pull back a "membrane" just to reveal their clits. We should chop it off, that's so weird.

> have a nice fat head flared out that makes the girl even more wet.
Just the opposite effect, actually.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
cirp.org/library/sex_function/bensley1/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3036761/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1614986/
journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020298

You must have ignored this.
>Stanford's school of medicine list of circumcision complications (including infection, haemorraging, skin-bridging, phimosis, amputation and death):