I have this chick's email and password

I have this chick's email and password.

I've logged into her facebook, snapchat, twitter and instagram and can't find any good pictures.

What else should I try to get into to find some wins?

Also, thread for stories like this and any wins you got

bump

icloud,dropbox, onedrive

post here if any wins

i tried icloud but it says i need to set it up on the iphone first. i guess she's too dumb to use icloud

kek
see if shes on myspace, log on her tinder using the fb account etc

lol ill check myspace but i bet if there's anything it'd be from years ago and shed be underage

I will say on her snapchat memories she had some good pics in bikinis and such but nothing nude. I was too scared to stay logged in because i thought it might notify her that someone else used it or something

no luck on myspace

come on bros, you want these wins

Ask her ex friends if they have still her nudes

Pic of her?

post her email and password op, this can be a team effort

it's got personal info in it

have her email? change recovery mail to a generated one of yours, so she cant get it back and then blackmail her for nudes if she wants her accounts back.

Why the fuck would you care? you clearly dont have any regards for her personal info if you alone have gone through the effort of finding a way into her email.

post the info you cunt

im not evil! lmfao im just a perv

you fucks would show her this im not thick

are you thicc tho? if so hmu

you wish tho bb

Check her SC chats(bf, ex-bf, shit like that), you can save pics or messages sent there

shes not gonna know who it is you tard, as far as she knows she's just gotten hacked.

info or abandon thread

post the info

good idea, will check. how do i go about saving those pics if they are there

How can you check SC or Tinder from PC?

Lol, you can save them on the chat, not take em away, you'll have to screenshot or take a pic with another device

Bluestacks

try skype and drop box for sure. You'd be surprised how many sluts make drop boxes of their nudes

windows 10 has tinder apps like 6tin

checked her snapchat chats. no luck. damn this girl is clean!!! i know she sends nudes. shes one of those hippy type sluts

Just give us the info dude. It's really no big deal.

try gmail? android uploads every pic you take by default to your drive, also check her ig chats

i cant, its bad enough im going through her shit.

Like another user said. If she has an iPhone generally they auto back up to iCloud. If you had a spare iPhone you could restore it from a recent backup and basically have a clone of her phone as of that day. It's how I caught my ex wife having an affair.

checked dropbox. no account with her email exists. if shes too stupid to use icloud im sure she doesnt have dropbox but i checked anyways.

oh shit. i have an old iphone 4s. i could try that later tonight. how would i do it? just log in with her apple id shit?

she's got an iphone i know for sure

check if she has kik

When you start it after the restore it'll ask for the apple log in. Then it'll show you recent back ups. Select one. It'll take a good hour to for all the shit download. Texts, calls, pics, the whole shit.

is there any ig website that lets you look at chats? i couldnt when i was on instagram dot com

definitely will try this tonight

Before you restore the device give it some crazy ass name like APPLE TEST SERVER or some shit. She WILL get an alert on her current phone that her she logged into a new device. But if you name it some weird shit she won't think twice. Bitches are dumb.

hmm.. sketchy but may do it anyways

Rename it dude. Otherwise it'll say logged into a device "Jimmy's iPhone 4s". The jig will be up and you'll have explaining to do. Give it a random apple related name.

Look for secondary emails or usernames, some sluts use different accounts to send shit like nudes

if i end up doing it, i definetly will rename it