My health teacher tries to explain why marijuana is bad for your health

>My health teacher tries to explain why marijuana is bad for your health
>The entire class gangbangs her with facts and the truth to make her feel like her entire career is a sham

>Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-skelton-marijuana-20160331-story.html
thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/16/casual-marijuana-use-may-damage-your-brain/
nature.com/news/drop-in-iq-linked-to-heavy-teenage-cannabis-use-1.11278
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holtzbrinck_Publishing_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the dumbest people I know are stoners. So either weed makes you dumb, or you're copying dumb people, which never leads to good things. Lose lose situation.

>correlation = causation
Nice meme, friendo.

That's why I said a scenario for both you fucking retard. Can you not read?

She's going by the book. Of course she has to tell you these things. You act like a health teacher wouldn't know a bunch of retards would fight what she has to teach because its part of her job. Fuck off middle schooler.

So you go to school with a bunch of stoners?

>My health teacher tries to explain why marijuana is bad for your health
>The entire class gangbangs her
>Here is the video
>Enjoy anons

FTFY

>Le stoner facts everytime
>Dude it's like not as bad as alcohol
>Dude it's not addictive
>Dude like 4/20
>Dude like it doesn't hurt anyone
>Dude like earth medicine
You faggots are pure cringe
Why can't you faggots do drugs without bothering everybody else?
Do you hear alcoholics talk about the healing effects of wine for heart disease?
No because that would be pure faggotry

They're just not engaging with you intellectually. and given your opinion of it I can see why. Being stoned makes you realize how pointless it is to be frustrated with people with stupid opinions.

It's more of the smoke being bad for you. It just happens to be Marijuana that is being consumed. So in all fairness she's not completely wrong

Why do you surround yourself with these people then.

You make a good point there user.
Nah they're just stupid

People don't do that with alcohol cause it's mostly legal worldwide also probably because people actually die from alcohol

They're fucking everywhere, the retards who can't just admit that they have a harmful pastime and enjoy it. You can't just avoid them, because you have no idea who they are.

>Why can't you faggots do drugs without bothering everybody else?

because we can't do it without being bothered ourselves because it's illegal

I don't speak for the majority but when I smoke weed it brings out my schizophrenia and paranoia. Also increases my blood pressure and heart rate.
Tell me again how it's harmless

Because it's illegal and they need to come up with reasons to convince other people. Most stoner arguments are fucking dumb but I will admit weed is not as bad as alcohol, which is why I don't even smoke it. Rather get drunk. Should be legalized just so it gets all kinds of regulations and taxes and idiots get broken down corporate weed and they realize they made a huge mistake.

>it makes me stupid so it's bad for everyone else

this

>Haha i totally rekt the teacher today by spitting the facts 'bout pot. 420 all day!

youre mentally retarded
thats why you cant enjoy awesome things like weed with the rest of us

multiple studies show that pot use leads to lower motivation and in teenagers it actually decreases IQ

>I don't speak for the majority
Well it certainly hasn't helped with your reading skills

I guarantee they're basically ignoring you. Weed makes it take more effort to express yourself but it takes less effort to think deeply and expansively. Every depiction of weed making you "stupid" is just actual bullshit. If you must have something against it just stick with the reality, aka what South Park said about it - doing it all the time can make you feel okay with yourself when you ought not to. Smoking weed is trading in your motivation to act for the ability to think freely about your actions.

Smoke is bad for your health no matter what the substance is

Oh its cause I don't believe weed is a magical plant that is used to improve my own life.

>smoke weed erryday lol
>hay guise, wanna listen to biggie?
Fuck off you degenerate nigger.

Yes. Teens with minds that are still developing.

Good logic. Another reason why people don't take pot heads seriously

Nigger a stoner in my class went to hospital for smoke inhalation after he tried to smoke fucking cardboard. Not a single stoner I know gets even passing grades.

Studies show that the average person doesn't stop mentally developing until the age of 24

Every single stoner I know is lazy, at least chubby, and does shit in school. Every smart person I know doesn't smoke.

This entire thread just makes me think of a twig-esque white kid saying, "Nigga!" or "bruhhhhhh"
Get out of my South, you wigger bastards. Go to Cali and sink into the ocean where ye belong.

Premium bait

>muh stoners have a deeper appreciation of life
absolute dumbasses

What are you 12?

mmm good to know, how long has weed been legal for teens?

pot literally turns you into a loser, kys

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-skelton-marijuana-20160331-story.html

Don't smoke sativa with no CBD in it if you have anxiety problems, you want indica with high CBD content to regulate your THC metabolism. Indica will actually help your anxiety problems.

K I'll try some next time. Ty

are you calling yourself retarded?

Nope, but i know that stoners act like they're 12. It's the stunted brain development, you understand.

>marijuana
Since you're white, you'll probably move on to meth or something.

Oh, well that's just actually retarded. Was it an actual nigger? Because niggers aren't actually people but I could see how you'd be confused.

He's probably 14-16.

If it makes you feel better about yourself

/thread
It's not good to inhale any material and leads to destroying the hairs that line cells in your throat that normally catches that debris. Kinda like how your nose hairs work but smaller. But smoke weed is def not worse than cig or cigars. Which I'm surprised those industries haven't been pushing for legalization and to control those markets

Im just going to go ahead and say either you hang out/know only degenerates or you just graduated or are about to graduate high school.

Literally? Fuck I don't want to literally be something. I need to literally stop literally smoking literally weed

That's not how you use the word "literally" retard. Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums

Sounds like you live in the Ghetto, are you black? do you know your dad?

I have a 3 degrees in chemistry and smoke everyday. It's not the drug it's the people using it. Some can smoke and get their shit done and others become potatoes

Other user is correct.
Sporadic use is fine, but I know a couple of people that are smoking daily, and have for years. I've seen their intellect dwindle over time, and now they are worthless human beings, nearly unfit for society.

You know nihilists who don't care to be around you and tease you every time you walk by. Admit it boy, you ain't welcome at the stoner table. Ah, high school, so long ago. Certain groups sit at certain tables and never the twain shall meet.

>Dude like 4/20
lol

She must be retarded.
I've never smoked but Im very close to people who smoke, and they are more normal and healtly than me.

>Why can't you faggots do drugs without bothering everybody else?

You're so mad

Kek, damn it those cool kids are so cool

Until they try anything like swimming.

Oh i thought it was a meme, since everyone misuses it

wow great story OP very engaging

It literally makes you retarded. So, yeah, makes you dumb as fuck.

That's called depression, though. I know it's easier to blame it on something you don't like but you aren't actually correct. For what it's worth depression is the most common ailment in developed society and increases with GDP instead of decreasing. Our society is well-adapted to make money and technologically progress but it's not so great for human beings to actually live under that amount of pressure. Depression will probably end up killing several people you know during your lifetime.

actually marijuana is bad for your lungs, memory and it's addictive. but what am i saying, you're a kid so of course you know everything

>I have a 3 degrees in chemistry and smoke everyday.
>a 3 degrees in chemistry

Pot has damaged your brain to the point that you can't even write properly.

>actually marijuana is bad for your lungs, memory and it's addictive. but what am i saying, you're a kid so of course you know everything

Id say its more of a habit, an addiction can be harmfull to your body to quite cold, if you want to classify pot as an addiction i feel like chewing your nails should be as well.

Bullshit even casual marijuana consumption is linked to permanent brain damage. Stop spreading lies to normalize your substance abuse.

thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/16/casual-marijuana-use-may-damage-your-brain/

The cool kids let me hang with them and I'm not very cool. It's cool when cool kids are nice and not dicks. Maybe that's why America has so many school shootings

losers congregate around other losers

And blankets keep you warm

straightedge or die

nate dogg should have said smoke weed every once in a while

You should probably stop being underage

THC is bad for your health with regular usage, but does show some benefits in certain scenarios. It's also been linked with lower intelligence if you use it heavily before your brain is fully developed.

nature.com/news/drop-in-iq-linked-to-heavy-teenage-cannabis-use-1.11278

>cnn
>blog
>MAY damage your brain
How can you not see through the shills?

television does the same shit, but no one is making me quit that.

straight edge are worse than stoners.

I understand, you desperatly want to validate (your use of) the stuff, which is fine.
But you don't know these people, I've known them for about 8 years now, and they are damaged.
Slower general reactions, both in conversation and movement, lacking troublesolving skills, cannot do basic arithmetics anymore.
These are things they were able to do or were just better at years ago, and I've watched them wither away.

I've had several people with depression in my circles as well, and none of them had any of these kinds of problems.

Nope. No scientific proof, tested subjects in experiments with real controls show no change in intelligence. There is no neurochemical mechanism to create that change and you would have to work very hard indeed to even create a convincing sounding mechanism. Sorry, not everything that feels good is bad for you, straight edge child of christfag parents.

>CNN

A fake news site huh? Now who's spreading lies? I would accuse you of being a Hillary voter but I doubt you're old enough to vote.

You must be a lard ass then summer...

>muh fake news

fgt

see what i mean ?

>Questionable methodology
>Correlation/Causation problems
>Not taken seriously by most scientists
>Only seems to appear from leftist sources

Owner of "Nature": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holtzbrinck_Publishing_Group

Based in Stuttgart, Germany. HMMMMM

>muh un-falsifiable social intersectional theory that tells all whites and men to shut up forever and kill themselves

In opposite world.

so you admit it

>As if deep inhaling of unfiltered smoke doesn't implications.

>cites no studies

Straight edgers are fine, upstanding young men and women. Drug users are the dregs of humanity.

I'm a stoner and a biochemist at Yale, you fail

The medical world has been trying to pin something on weed for over 50 years and I have to give you a study? It's obvious, the best they ever did socially was the "gateway drug theory" they pandered to parents in the 90's. If there were anything they would have found it 20 or 30 years ago. It's the question that keeps being asked because some people just don't like the answer. It's okay, we're gaining political traction, soon we'll just MAKE you shut up.

Dat false dichotomy though

Of course you dont speak for the majority of weed smokers because you have schizophrenia for fucks sake. Dont try use that as an argument because its straight up bullshit

Damn I was hoping people here would be a bit smarter
>that was dumb of me

>nice story op, back in my day that shit wouldn't of happened. I'm forever in love with Mary Jane.

So when asked for any scientific evidence, all your pot addled brain can come up with are conspiracy theories. Sounds about right.

>don't have a problem with weed
>have a problem with people that are willing to do it often enough that they risk being caught with it or dealing with a rat drug dealer and can face more prison time than raping or murdering someone.
>they still do it

It's not that I dislike weed, but vast majority of the people that I know that use it are wreckless morons with it and act like because they do it they are more enlightened than anyone.

here's a quick story that happened today
>wake up, roommates just getting up
>I'm doing dishes
>roommate says "Hey, since we both slept decently (he has somewhat insomnia), maybe we can hit the house and get it cleaned up
>I say "Well, I'm doing dishes, Join up".
>he asks me if I want to watch Taken
>Tell him after the cleanings done
>5 minutes later I smell weed flow into the kitchen
>I ask him if he just smoked weed, he said yes
>I told him does he expect to clean hi? And I said I extremely doubt it
>He talks about food
>asks if I want to go to an Irish restaurant, in 30 minutes
>sure
>1 hour and 30 minutes later he is still smoking, didn't clean, I ask him what the fuck is the hold up and he said he's about to jump in the shower

>another hour later
>finally gets out of the room, I've already eaten, he leaves
>comes back, smokes weed again, talks to some russian girl on the phone.

THE END.

Well wine isnt illegal is it now? Wouldnt need to talk about it, it it wasnt illegal.