Jesus Christ black women are retarded

Jesus Christ black women are retarded

minority vs minority in-fighting is my favorite kind of drama

yes covering everything except your eyeballs is very empowering thanks for reminding me nigger lady

meanwhile in MENA

>urka durka hurka NIGGERS
but we wuz kangs n shiet

showing that much leg is haram enough to catch a stoning, very strong and powerful

>speak about how women don't need to cover their faces in make-up and should be confident in who they are without it
>also this
WDSMBT?

Who cares. Her latest album is good.

Also, you have to actively go out of your way on her twitter page to find this sort of shit, so it's on you.

fuck off nigger

(((Alicia Keys)))

they're are fucking losing it. I swear.

I'm white.

>Also, you have to actively go out of your way on her twitter page to find this sort of shit, so it's on you.
kek

this level of dindu nuffin shilling is HYSTERICAL

t. Jacob Shillberg
Tel Aviv

most actual black women don't give a fuck about that
this bitch was brainwashed by white feminists

>black women
like that's where this message is really coming from

>white feminists
like that's where this message is really coming from

back to /pol with all of you

I don't get it

>please buy our bullshit psyops and social engineering

This is a music board. All you're doing is bitching about a tweet (one that has nothing to do with music). Fuck off.

as far as dindu shilling goes, this is a VERY minor case. You can afford him that level of courtesy

>/pol

oh because OP is totally about scales and chord progressions

you dindu nuffin

and we're bitching about the way they've turned music into pro wrestling, and musicians into propaganda puppets

(but you knew that)

dear Christ how desparate are they to push this horeshit?

its QUEEN to you cumskin

That they repost silly twitter nonsense? Yes retards of Sup Forums are so keen to push their horseshit they find any crap they can on twitter to stoke some outrage. That's what half the posts on this board are now "look at this celebrity gossip, it's so enraging, don't you agree fellow frogposters".

no not what I meant. Alicia keys is legit retarded

Is Alicia keys an actual gud artist

getting pretty desperate apparently

t. Chaim Shillblatt

>we shills dindu nuffin

Alicia Keys does what shes told

which makes her retarded...

Obviously. She only really went downhill with Girl on Fire. Anyone who says differently is just masking their distaste for politics they don't agree with (which is juvenile as hell, by the way).

no it makes her a prisoner desu

>alicia keys
>black

>their distaste for politics they don't agree with (which is juvenile as hell, by the way).
she doesn't even believe in that shit

She probably believes in that as much as Mark Kozelek cares about transgender restrooms.

>fuck niggers, kill them
>posts lil B pepe

>they are are fucking losing it
mong detected

QUEENS 'N' SHEEEIT.

>Also, you have to actively go out of your way on her twitter page to find this sort of shit, so it's on you
I know this shit now and never visited her page

>Artists saying stupid shit/doing stupid shit despite being good artists
>You dismiss them because of these non-musical factors
>Then you turn around and defend Varg
Why are Sup Forumstants so retarded?

no one said anything about 'niggers' except the shills.

How is Pepe wearing Aviators a Lil B pepe?????

>>Artists saying stupid shit/doing stupid shit despite being good artists
You can drop the act. We're all aware by now that the entirety of the mainstream media is under Soros control.

black women are brilliant, that post is just kooky

When a person's race is at the forefront of their egos then that's retarded, but unavoidable for many non-whites I guess

Don't even give this kike shit the attention it's so desperate for. You're only helping their narrative.