Blindfolding and tying up my wife tonight. What are the best sites to live stream it?

Blindfolding and tying up my wife tonight. What are the best sites to live stream it?

>Blindfolding and tying up my wife tonight. What are the best sites to live stream it?

YouTube

And then?

Probably going to torture her with a hitatchi and fuck her after she begs for it.

sounds boring

invite people over faggot

Suggestions?

Make her rim your asshole, torture her tits, tie a noose around her neck and suffocate her slowly while you fuck her

I thought about inviting my friends over to watch.

What's the point in blindfolding her then? It's your wife and ain't telling you what to do but usually when guys blindfold and tie up their wives they do it with the intention of letting strangers/friends/ neighbors/co-workers/etc allowed to have their way with her all tied up. The whole fantasy of her having no say, powerless to stop it, and no idea who fucked her.

That's why I want to stream it. She won't know about that.

You should fuck her or play with her though if you don't want anyone else touching her. You won't excite the viewers if it's just torture.

chaturbate couple section

>tie a noose around her neck and suffocate her slowly while you fuck her

This one OP. You have no idea how hard you will cum if you do it as she's gasping for air while going limp, or even better if she cant breathe at all and has already passed out.

Push her to the edge of unconsciousness and then let all the pressure off as fast as you can. She'll gasp, the blood will rush back into her head and she will guaranteed get knocked unconscious for a minute at absolute minimum. If she hasn't already let you before this is your chance to blow your load up her ass.

Of course there is always the small risk of brain damage but lets be honest, it will probably only make your life easier if you wife loses a few IQ points.

Best part is, do this often enough and she gets used to it. I can walk up to my wife right now and squeeze her neck and she will just stand there waiting to pass out. I don't know if its the endorphin rush or what but it is like her brain has been rewired to just let me do it.

She won't be pissed that other people there?

If she is blindfolded and he puts headphones on her with white noise how will she know?

That's what the blindfold is for

That last paragraph is amazing. I need to train my wife like that. I'll be working on it...

If headphones, no communication. What's a torture scene without talking to her and make her beg and stuff?

Blindfold means she can't see who's there. They would still have to be dead silent for her to not know others are there.

This pic is dumb, how are you gonna take the panties off

Scissors. Box cutter. Fuck it, just push them aside or rip em.

If I invite people over, is it customary to order food?

Lol
BYOL and they should be buying the food for inviting them to see your wife naked and toyed with.

Start with standard BDSM and work your way up to it. I started with telling her that I enjoyed doing things to her while she was asleep or unconscious. Once she got woken up by me getting her off enough times she accepted that and I worked my way up from there via jerking off on her face while she slept, fucking her ass whenever she got drunk, and then peaked with pressing on the arteries in her neck but not the center of her neck so she slowly lost consciousness while still breathing normally then jerking off on her face once she hit the floor.

From there it was all coasting downhill.

Yesterday she spent the day in a tiny french maid dress, stockings and six inch heels because if she wants to clean anything she has to be wearing one of her maid outfits (she is now up to four). She was also wearing a leather collar that is just tight enough to reduce her blood flow but not cut it off, so she gets a little more compliant. After cleaning she asked me if there was anything I needed from her so I grabbed some of her cuffs and tied her up blindfolded and ballgagged in the closet for about a half hour. Of course she needed a way to let me know if there was a problem so I put nipple clamps with bells on her after pulling down the front of her dress.

After letting her stand there for a half an hour I pulled her out, turned her around, and reattached her arms to the anchors in the closet. The fun thing about the height of her heels is it puts her asshole right in line with my dick when she stands up straight.

this

Pics?

So I'm fucking her in the ass while she is trying not to fall over. She still has the collar on that reduces her bloodflow and once her heart starts really pumping from getting fucked hard she basically loses the ability to think due to the reduced oxygen. Once that happens I detached her spun us around, then walked her forward about five feet (with my dick still in her ass) and bent her over the back of the couch. I keep pumping for another minute then grab the back of her collar and pick up her torso by it. She only had the energy to reach for it halfway before her arms fell completely limp.

I have found nothing hotter than the sound of her gurgling as her body goes completely limp. She was basically a french maid love doll at that point. I probably held her up by the collar for thirty seconds or so before snapping it off and letting her collapse completely while I came up her ass.

After recovering she cleaned herself up, put on a cute little dress and we went to see Beauty and the Beast.

Omegle or Periscope

You don't want any. She is cute but overweight. Working on that part though, she is down twenty pounds in the past six months.

Once she gets down enough I just need to convince her to get some bolt-ons and she will be shaped like a brunette Kagney Lynn Karter. I'm already working that part since her breasts are shrinkin a little as she loses weight.

Do you have any more sexy stories about bondage with your wife? And might I ask if she is happy with you?

OP?

Well, I was gone because she cooked my dinner for me so she must not hate it that much. Plus, I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her ass again tonight and she said she wasn't sure, but only because she is still sore from yesterday. She spent most of the afternoon and evening Friday cleaning her ass out with the enema shower hose I installed for her so she fully knew I was planning on fucking her ass this weekend. I just don't think she realizes just how hard I was hitting her yesterday. Probably because she was not really conscious for most of it.

As for stories,this one is from before I started choking her.

One time she decided to get trashed on martinis at her favorite bar. Like she was drinking two for every one of mine and I outweigh her by fifty pounds. So by the time we go back to our car she is basically only standing because she is hanging off me. I get her in, get in myself, start the car, then reach over and pull her dress and bra down so her tits are hanging out. She just giggles.

So we drive through downtown (capital of state) to go home. No, I didn't let anyone play with them but quite a few people got a nice look.

When we got home I had to help her up and walked her to the door. Her tits are still out but the cold is sobering her up a little so she tries to put them away. In punishment I make her take her jacket, dress, and bra off completely so no she is standding in our driveway wearing only a small G-string and her heels with her hands holding her tits up for display until I unlock the door. I made sure to "drop my keys" a few times so there was plenty of time for a few cars to drive past.

Do you tell her afterwards that you love and appreciate her? And sorry to be a bother but what would be the sexiest thing you've ever done to her?

Wtf is this. Don't do what this man says. ITS DANGEROUS.

no man please dont do that

Please guys, Don't hurt your wives. It's dangerous.

Once I got her inside I made sure she had a few more drinks in the guise of figuring out how to make the sugary concoctions this bar calls martinis. What she doesn't see is I am adding extra ingredients to her drinks like cough syrup and the gel from her liquigel sleep aids.

By the time I take her up the stairs is I am helping her and every time she falls I start spanking her. She fell a lot. She finally makes it up to our bedroom and falls forward onto the bed. Shes out.

Now one of the reason I chose the bed we have is it is tall. This is nice for two reasons. I am tall, so I can sit on it without it looking ridiculous, and if she bends over it she can stand straight legged without heels, and only slightly bent if wearing heels.

I spent the next hour fucking each of her holes. Whichever ones I was not in had a large dildo shoved in it. She woke up after a while and I made her start pumping her ass with the dildo that was in it. When she couldn't handle that anymore she had to facefuck herself with it. Fortunately she didn't remember any of this or she probably would have been a little mad about that one.

Of course I love her. And yes, she knows it. The tying her up in the closet bit was actually a bit of a joke about how I never put my toys away and she is my favorite toy so I had to find somewhere to put her away when I wasn't using her.

Please don't hurt anyone like that.

holy fuck when did Sup Forums turn ito a bunch of pussys

Don't abuse your wife please

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Ah fuck mate, could you keep these coming?

Even if it isn't real, it's really really hot. In fact, if it is made up, his wife isn't really being abused and that's wonderful.

Any more stories?

So, where's the stream?