Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>"sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job"
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level? Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
youtu.be/hpdRwe4rR3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you retarded? go search OFFICIALTHENX on youtube.

>tattooes
>fit + good body control
>making money out of his passion
You are kind of dumb yourself if you think that all people are the same . There are high class politicians with tattoes earning more than enough.

>op kys

Grow up.

and no , i don't have any tattooes

>this is what retards literally believe

This pasta is stale.
Waiter please take this back.

i don't believe , it's a fact , u need to be 18 to post bro.

I agree 100%, OP.

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

that guy looks like a TOTAL douchebag lol

those guys are a fucking disgrace to real sports, where you train to deliver an actual performance

Tatsuya are fucked and gay. I agree OP. Skins an organ ffs. Don't stab and inject it thousands of times. Tats look gay too (these days).

sorry that not all people train for competition instead of being healthy and fit , i can smell that you are a fatass

I'm a competitive rower and train two times a day, morning training = rowing and evening training = mostly either outdoors or on ergometers

I have a weekly schedule of 7-9 times a week and have to compete daily for a seat in the boat, if I don't perform well I get kicked out of the selection

it just fucking kills me to see people training for absolutely nothing at all, no goal whatsoever just to flex muscles

> numerous visible tattoos

It's those invisible tattoos you gotta watch out for

A bottle of pepsi is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, thirsty attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your pepsi serves as a "memory" of your dinner, you're only causing yourself anguish. Dinners were meant to digest. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your pepsi expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the stomach (b) from the dry mouth or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with pepsi are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish soda habit.

Pepsi people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

> David Beckham
> Being called unsuccessful by a Sup Forumstard

I think you have to understand the context of OP's story

If you pull it out of context it obviously becomes a different story

>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s
Implying any female would be interested in a fat sperg lord as yourself

I'm an attorney and have about 40 tattoos. Obviously I didnt allow them to be visible the first 5 or so years of working at my firm but once the partners trust you it's no big deal.

Tattoos for me are art. I get them because I think they look good and when I look down and see them, I get happy. It's no different than hanging art on your walls.

Grills love them, at least in my experience. They will approach you and use them as a way of breaking the ice. And they fucking love when you can rock a great suit and strip it to show off the tats. It's that fine line of "bad boy" yet also productive.

So, am I a degenerate? I don't smoke or do drugs personally but don't care if others do.

Come at me nerds. Most of you fags are probably scared of needles anyway

Checked and my sides are rekt. Well played user, well played

I only had to read the first line

>I'm an attorney

to know you're a degenerate.

mostly it's a bit raunchy, basically an indicator of someone's social status, I live in an environment where tattoos are frowned upon

So you live in a good neighbourhood?

Stop the government and your isp from seeing your online activity ipanon.com

Are stupid people more likely to get tattoos than normal or smart people? Generally yes. Does that mean everyone with tats is a shitty/stupid/bad person? Of course not you mong.

yes, and basically surrounded by a pretty 'elite' group of people (highly educated and rich)

most houses nearby are between 1-2 mil at where im currently living

I don't dislike tattoos at all, but it's hard to have it in a way where it actually looks nice and does not come off as cheap

I dont have any tats, and I agree that people with tats are try hards who are projecting something they are not (unless legit Yakuza)... but it sounds like you are a bit jelly that the girl is with a scum bag and not you bro.

OP is sketching a story and then basically asking some hypothetical questions right?

I agree that when I go to the beach and see someone with a full eagle (or so) tattood on his/her back I'd quickly think: o shit he/she ruined the back and that shit lasts for life

even worse, people who make mistakes when tattooing english lines on their arms

Tats are goofy art. I can't think of a single one that wouldn't be better expressed through a painting or poem or some shit.

D'aww is widdle tattooed babby upset? Let your feewings out, widdle tattoobabby. Let dem feewings out wiv more pictures.

There's actually a dutch tv show that researched this.
Turns out, on average, people with tattoos have a lower iq.
AND
We believe people are indeed dumber when they have a tattoo.

youtu.be/hpdRwe4rR3Q this one

Doesn't surprise me, degenerates will degenerate

>loosing erection because a single tattoo on shoulder
>others are degenerate losers

>DNA
>IQ
why do you stormfront idiots keep coming to Sup Forums ? i srsly want to shoot you all

I have my priorities in order.

>don't fuck trash whores

you have a weak dick and no mental stamina that's all

How did you "dodge a bullet" by just seeing a tattooed girl across the street? Your fat neckbeard self never would've went up to her, tattoo or not.

Just wanting to let you fags know I'm better than every single one of you

>"Wow!! Better than Sup Forums? What a low bar. Why are you even here?"
To shit on you fucking nerds and show you what a peak conditioned 23 year old looks like. I also get a kick out of making beta males angry and scared. BTW. I used to browse this board all the time when I was 16 believe it or not. I'm more of an old fag than 99% of the people here.

>"B-b-but you look like shit!!"
Let's see your body. Oh wait, you won't post it because you're fucking scared of criticism and can only dish out but can't take any

>"B-b-b-but I would just shoot you"
Shoot me for intimidating you, stealing all the women around you, and making you look like a bitch? Sure, pussy. Just remember, you beta weaklings would be the prison fuck toys. So no matter what, I get the last laugh

Sorry to play 4D Chess like this. What can I say? I'm smarter than you and can predict everything this putrid shit hole can muster up. I win. You lose. (No, this isn't copy/pasta, search it up yourself if you don't believe me)

>projection: the post

Awesome retort. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued rebuttals with any new progress arguments or v-logs. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can refute me. Thanks for the motivation.