RIP PWR BTTM

pitchfork.com/news/73473-pwr-bttm-cancel-tour-report/

good, fuck those mentally ill trans

>amid allegations of anti-Semitism
>he drew a swastika in the sand as a meme
fuck my life, fuck the world

>anti-semitism
Drawing a swastika in a joking manner is objectively not anti-semitic. You're wrong and a fucking idiot if you think otherwise

how long until ben ends it all?

>I was only pretending to support nazism

(You)
Here you go, now fuck off

how so?

Yeah, I'm actually posting things that are happening, not memeing though.

whats wrong with anti-semitism?

fascists btfo

it's true though

Fuck nazis, you deserve every bit of abuse you get

>make a rape claim against a semi-popular musician
>destroy his reputation, cancel his record deal, tour, and possibly end his career without producing a single piece of evidence for your claims or pressing charges

so this... is the power... of feminism

FAKE NEWS

who thing seems like a scam from top to bottom

does this mean ten walls can get his career back?

what was the initial post?

if dubs within the next week

No it isn't.

>so this... is the power... of feminism
>feminism

yeah, I think you got the wrong word there user

another win for antifa

the reason they were dropped so quickly is probably that the labels already knew about the alegations and only started caring when they came to public

whole thing is fake as fuck. orchestrated 'controversy'

I'm conflicted. On one hand I wouldn't mind seeing ben Hopkins get his career ruined & neck himself, on the other the girl who made the post is probably a lying piece of shit

Shouldn't have marketed directly at that crowd desu
Gira's still got a career
The guy out of Cabbage still has a career
That's because they're smart

>the reason they were dropped so quickly is probably that the labels already knew about the alegations and only started caring when they came to public
thanks for correcting the record Schlomo.

No one believes these false flag 'controversies' anymore.

>fuck jews they all deserved to be gassed
Anti-Semitism
>lol guys I drew a nazi thing in the sand take a pic of me by it
Not anti-Semitism

This is what happens when you stick your dick in crazy.

ben's sacrifice was to the dub gods

mainstream music scene = pro wrestling

you're allowed to have a 'career'

The girl is probably a liar, there's little reason to believe her vague ass statement and a) the deafening echo chamber response + b) constant use of the "survivor" virtue signal posts... it's a sorry state of affairs but they made their own bed engaging in SJW culture online

Not the guy you're replying to but drawing swastikas has just been an edgy thing that people do as a joke for a while. I remember kids in middle school used to do it all the time and I don't think anyone was doing it because they actually held nazi beliefs.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
dumb frogposter

Not saying we know if it's true or not, but what makes you think it was orchestrated? Aren't the people that are pressuring people and record labels to not associate with them the same people who would want a band like them in the mainstream because of their progressive nature?

>power bottom
>rapes a girl

really makes you think

They did though desu

they aren't in high school though

doesn't change that there's a lack of actual nazi beliefs

did what?

True but you're living proof that functioning adults can also be retards

No, don't you understand?

In the liberal, 3rd wave feminist utopia, nuance is considered thoughtcrime and their interpretation of everything is the only acceptable way to think.

ytou can stop now, no one believes this is legit

paying attention for the last 2 years? This is about as real as the kid who brought the clock to school.

>record labels
>2017
You can drop the charade

We all know mainstream music industry = silicon valley = ((()))

I know but my point is that it's most likely he's just an immature guy making an edgy joke.

Deserve it.

Literally who

you can stop arguing with yourself

we know this whole story is a contrived psyop

So, do you think actors who pretend to be Nazis are actually Nazis?

also this

that's fair
>huh dur everyon who disagrees with me is a retard
fuck off
pic related

>We all know mainstream music industry = silicon valley = ((()))

yeah

>muh record labels

One angle that isn't being mentioned a lot so far is how in debt these two will become. They just spent a lot of money recording an album only for it not to be distributed and the damn label offering refunds. There is no chance to win back any losses with tour revenue. Not to mention equipment and other labor costs.

They're so fucked and WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING ANYTHING? Like are they lawyering up? Is Liv? It's so messy.

no one believes your bullshit story

try harder Jews

>>huh due everyon who disagree with me is a retard
No, user. Just you specifically.

damn...

who cares about those fags
i mean honestly

fuck off shill, fuck your fake band, and fuck your yellow journalism rag of website

If he really is a power bottom he'll be running the prison in no time.

>you deserve whatever you've got coming to you
What a dumb way to think. Posing beside a swastika drawn in sand as a dumb joke is not deserving of being labeled an anti Semite or nazi.

How do these people hope to ever win again when they apply ideological purity tests this strict
That dude is already up there in a dress, half of America wants nothing to do with him just for that. he's on "their" side, how come they're so inflexible

You're being ridiculous. It's just silly irl shitposting. Nothing wrong with it. If someone maybe being offended is the only result of something, that thing is not a big deal at all.

only ones was trans
and she wasnt trans
she was genderqueer
which is ___________

Yep. Soros at it again.

A confused gay person

literally who the FUCK are pwr bttm

>Mac Demarco films sexual assault by bandmate of entire house of underage children
>totally fine
>Ben Hopkins allegedly miscommunicates with a dumb SJW fan
>everything ends

lmao

>if you're posing next to a swastika and someone takes a photo of you, even just joking around or whatever, you deserve whatever you've got coming to you
I wont disagree with you there. This guy is a moron but I'm just saying he's probably not a nazi.

>implying the ''mac filming nudity infront of minors" meme wasn't more fake sjw tumblr shit in the same vein as marcel's "sexism in music" blog that he used to almost ruin DIIV

Soros planted what 'story' in propaganda website Pitchfork now?

>you deserve whatever you've got coming to you
no you fucking don't

it's alleged that he raped someone.

one of the fake bands fake raped a fake women with a swastika or something

super serial

Why would George Soros go after some indie band nobody gives a shit about?

>liberal plants story to sink liberal band who says very liberal things to a liberal fanbase
I'm sorry, how does this make sense again?

don't reply to the frog posters

Idk, I'm still waiting on my check from him for all those protests I went to. Starting to think he's skimping on paying us.

I just wish the election would end already

bump

nice

kek

>*pwrs yr bttm*

*golf clap*