Rate my interaction with German grill

Yesterday I was walking through a mall doing some shopping when I saw a cute grill 8/10 collecting money for charity.

We made eye contact and she stopped me and started asking me how I was doing but she didn't address me courteously despite us both being adults. This caught me off guard, I was a bit surprised because this is very uncommon in Germany for two strangers if you aren't teenagers or something. Anyway she started asking me some things but I just didn't wanna donate any money so I said I was in a hurry. She wasn't having any of it, going "in a hurry huh?", I think she could sense that I'm a sub so she wanted to bully me into sticking around. I hightailed it immediately so she couldn't make me stay.

Did she want the D?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=my7obw484nk
youtube.com/watch?v=bRJQX6ww6PM
youtube.com/watch?v=T5vTAMvBBek
youtube.com/watch?v=zi0gQf4C-6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rated and no

That's a shame. She was cute

no

Mate, you could smile and say "donation for your number :^)"
And that's it. Why you're such an autist, bruh?

Yesterday there was this girl staring at me with a little smile. Did she liked me?

yes

We Europeans are more beta than alfa Russkie slavs.

I sperged out, I was totally lost for words because she said "Du" instead of "Sie". I'm normally not shit at talking to grills but she made me feel like a young boy.

No, just your donation

Not alfa so far, mate. You just.. Well, how can you approach girl without talking? I don't think you're know how to do telepathy.
Well, try to find her again. Maybe there's some information about that campaign on the internet or something.

>but she made me feel like a young boy.
This feel when you are 18 and a 20 years old girl tells you that you are "small" ia the fucking worst

>Well, try to find her again. Maybe there's some information about that campaign on the internet or something.

I can just go to the mall again I guess.

Instant confidence destroyer.

How autistic you need to be not to realize that she just wanted your donation?

But autistic people are very awkward socially. I think modern women should approach men. Or at least make men feel comfortable approaching them when interested.

no you forgot to unzip your pants and she was smirking at you little bulge

Yesterday I was having lunch at uni and an indian (male) sat in front of me at my table and started eating. Every single time he took a bite he watched me with a strange smile. Did he want the D?

I didn't say I wasn't. You fucking kein scum.

I knew that was it.

Are you white? He probably wants to feel accepted by white people.

I fell in love with a German girl once, she was so pretty, blonde hair, brown eyes, that kinda rare combo. I remember how she used to stare at me like she wanted to murder me yet she was really shy in her personality, she'd always say "one short question" before she asked something, we were sitting on a bus and she'd say that followed by can I sleep on your shoulder? My heart melt man.

But there was always this surfing, she loved surfing more than me and chose it instead, we went separate ways and eventually we lost contact. Still hurts sometimes bruh.

>Are you white?

You're asking an Italian

>acknowledging people who talk to you in public
you guys are small time

>But there was always this surfing, she loved surfing more than me and chose it instead, we went separate ways and eventually we lost contact. Still hurts sometimes bruh.

Wow really? That's uncommon for German grills, surfing is not a thing over here at all.

She is probably fucking 10/10 surfers on the regular on a beach in California somewhere.

>I can just go to the mall again I guess.
Yeap, exactly.
>modern women should approach men
That's kinda "non-traditional" but yeah, i saw some girls like this.
But seriously, you can wait for girl like this VERY long. It's not the best option.

But being confident and being rejected is very awkward.
Td. Beta pussy

>Sup Forums now with 20% more autismal Germans
t-thanks

this happened 3 months ago
i was sitting alone in the uni cafeteria two gil classmates (i never spoker with them before of course) told me user speak with us with a qt voice i said a straight no and left with a creepy look in my eyes
are they bullying me did i fuck up?

Earlier tonight a girl had a sperg moment with me at a bar.

>Sitting with buddy
>Girl keeps eyeballing him
>He goes to pee
>She runs over and say's "Is your friend single"
>I said uhmm, HI, my name is user, nice to meet you"
>She goes "uuhh yeah sorry".
>I then asked her for her name and she goes "What for?"
>I smiled and said "Ok, you know since I introduced myself and you are asking a pretty intimate question about my friend"
>She says "Uuuh Ashley, I mean alicia, yeah I'm single and 28".
>I said "ok, I'll let him know"
>Then he comes over, we pay our tab and leave

They wanted to humiliate you in public, infa 100%

Usually those types don't care much about rejection. They just move on till some girl puts out.

>I said uhmm, HI, my name is user, nice to meet you"
>She goes "uuhh yeah sorry".
>I then asked her for her name and she goes "What for?"

Holy fucking shit

>collecting money for charity
That's what she wanted, this is what they do.

Oh that's how you roll? Cool.

Wtf no she didn't? If you forget the fact you painfully desperately wanted to bone her you'd see that

bud bud they wanted to take bics with me
this is me btw the hot guy in the circle

Not me. Seen it with friends.

Turkroach pls

You are a cool dude and I would be your friend

Also I really fucking miss highschool

i'm not turk baka i'm greek
this is uni
[spoiler] this was in HS [spoiler]

I'm italian, anyway that is not the way to be accepted by any group, imagine a indian version of pic related with a long beard watching you in your eyes while eating with his mouth open, he even licked the fork before eating.

I miss Uni too. Its only been a year, but damn real life blows.
I love America. But sometimes I think about going back to Europe or anywhere in the Med really and starting fresh because everyone is still somewhat attached to culture and family back there. Unlike here. This place is cancer for family life.

I know that feel. It goes away after some times.
May sounds like a worst stereotype but yes, you just need to start talking.

Did everything after highschool just went downhill?

Yeah I have no idea where the obsession came from, same here, not many Swedish girls that are into surfing.
I kinda looked like a surfer when we met, because I was pretty much a poor backpacking bum, I guess that's why she took a liking for me.

I met another German girl not long after, she was the sweetest thing ever, but she reminded me too much of her, and it got me really down, this one really liked me though but I fucking forgot her name lol, can only remember that she was from Dresden.

>10/10 portuguese girl in nice conservative clothes sits by me on the bus asking me all sorts of questions.
>Her friend is sitting 4 seats away (weird)
>have to repeat half of what im saying because she can't understand my accent and my voice keeps breaking
>15 minutes later i think im in love, literally shaking
>after a lull in conversation she tries to tell me about the Church of Latter Day saints
>mfw she wasnt interested in me at all

at least u enjoyed your uni days
i hate my classmates and every fucking person
>feels bad to be ignored by everyone

*go

well only a little bit worse
HS was hell
i will finish my study in a year and become a neet desu

I was left by my 6 years relationship gf from middle of junior year as I was saving up for a wedding ring.

I then fell into a year long spout of alcoholism and womanizing. It wasn't that fun. But the times that were fun were glorious. I've just always had a positive attitude about life I suppose. Also I just heard for the first time birds chirping outside my window. It snowed last week and it's still cold. Also I need to go to fucking bed.

Also are these girls in Tunisia? I always thought you guys were also super muslim?

>that gender ratio
wew

sorry for you what a whore
yes high school uni girl act like westerners desu
and still no gf

I went to a boys only school, constant violence/sexual assault. You are lucky

I'm genuinely curious about the situation over there.
My understanding was that Salafists came after the revolution in 2011 and basically made you guys pretty hardcore. But based off your pictures of bitches in bikini's I don't see that being true.

How open is your culture?

Also thanks but I'm over her. I think she got engaged when she realized slutting it up wasn't really worth it. I'm fairly happy with my life again and getting ready for military service because corporate life fucking sucked. Going to request Europe as my deployment.

there are no girl and boy school here all are mixed
when islamist win the first election after the revolution salafist appeared trying to get close to the leading party after the islamist loose in the 2nd election they suddenly disappeared
youtube.com/watch?v=my7obw484nk

Fucking dope. How would a European American be treated in your country?

wtf i love tunisian girls now

>she said "Du" instead of "Sie"
Can someone explain this to me? Swedes say Du to everyone. Sometimes, if you're speaking to someone older than you and you want to be really formal, you will say "ni" instead of "du", which is the plural form of "du". I've heard that it's the same in Spanish speaking countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRJQX6ww6PM
they would be trated better than tunisian of course
you will slay pussies desu

>inb4 vosotros

Neat. Well user Obviously I'm not sleeping tonight. It's almost 7 AM so I'm just going to try and plow through the day and see what happens.

In a couple weeks I go talk to recruiters. I will definitely request Euro deployment. If I get it, then I'll take a vacation to Your country and maybe even meet you there and we'll slay together.

>trying to get me onto the beach
You just want to shoot at me again

that will be fun user
try to settle in italy desu
youtube.com/watch?v=T5vTAMvBBek

There isn't much to explain. If you meet a stranger who looks older than 20ish, you say "Sie", anything else would be considered rude and out of place.

Any other questions just cash me outside.

I was eating Bratwurst und Brot yesterday and this Deustch Frauline was eating with me, her mouth wide.

It was love at first bite.

>Any other questions just cash me outside.
Do you have a hot smelling uncut German cock?

rude
youtube.com/watch?v=zi0gQf4C-6A

>practicing German
>realize the greatest thzing ever
>wurst (sausage) rhymes with durst (thirst)

"Wurst durst", this has to be a thing, right?

it unfortunately seems to be

A cashier smiled at me yesterday. Did she want me to fuck her?