I have a job, social life and got my wife pregnant

I have a job, social life and got my wife pregnant.
How is your life going?

are you sure you got her pregnant

pretty much, yeah

ok then well done sir

You are a very successful doggo.

>social life
>pregnant gf

Good luck with that OP

thank you
never thought marriage and having a kid would feel like achievements but it does, being proud of your kid makes sense actually

how much u make a year?

Sorry to hear that

it's wife
well, I do understand there are going to be limitations for the next few years but I'm OK with this, besides there would always be time for few beers with buddies

You're a fucking idiot. Way to be a pleb.

well i'm 18, no job, obese, literally no social life aside from one friend online, i just sit around shitposting on Sup Forums and smoking weed.

so bretty gud

stable job to live off of and a decent house.

can talk shit to my managers and they cant do anything cause they know they cant lose me.

got a cute BF to fuck.

going alright here.

>got my wife pregnant
>got married to a 3DPD, and got her pregnant
my life is going pretty well, didn't do any of that stupid shit at least

God Tier Job, own my home, great wife who likes to bring girl homes and treat them like sluts, a pack of dogs that are kennel trained, and no kids at all (and never since I snipped). I say life is excellent.

Be strong buddy. I've got 2 kids at home and social life has turned to a big zero

nah, I've finally grew up to this

>can talk shit to my managers and they cant do anything cause they know they cant lose me.
Keep it up, they'll find a way.
I've seen many "irreplacable" guys get fired soley because they were assholes.

k

Don't trust until you verify.

they can go ahead, i am currently looking for a different job anyway cause i cant deal with the worthless shitbags i deal with, thats why i shit talk them. they say "i dont care" i reply with "thats the fucking problem"

>can talk shit to my managers and they cant do anything cause they know they cant lose me.

No one is indispensable.

ok, we get it you shit talk to them and they're not in a dispostion to fire you
but this attitude won't get you very far in life

better than yours
enjoy the screaming, sticky kid

Dunno about that faggot but I just graduated and am making 65k in Florida. Feel pretty good.

That's not entirely true. There are a few individuals, especially in STEM fields, that have education, training and/or experience that makes them unfireable (unless they were to commit some heinous crime or something but not just being a dick).

Given that the above poster used the word "managers" though I doubt they're one of those people