Hoe do you pronounce meme?

hoe do you pronounce meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/chinese-cannibalism-female-chopped-up-food-22643/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce

That one is photoshopped, the original picture is of an animal not a person.

But it is pronounced

meem

actually that's not photoshopped, my uncle was there and said those sand niggers were stinky as fuck and he almost puked from all the stink

Firstly it was originally meant to be Chinese Cannibals.

I have seen the original pictures..

If you do not believe me let me show you another pic from the series that people were not foolish to believe.

Except you.

like gene but meme

me-may

what no reply, your uncle (if he exists) lied?

Oh poor poor gullible user. No doubt American of course.

Can I fap with this?

waste of dubs. That both pics are obviously photoshopped. You need some higher resolution hoe.

/m i m/

i concur with the other guy

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/chinese-cannibalism-female-chopped-up-food-22643/

Pronounced "Muh-MUH"

first of all belief is not subjective, its purely objective. secondly my uncle isn't a liar, you are.

Follow the conversation you illiterate fucktard. I was calling him out because it was photoshopped. He claimed his uncle was there at the time, and it was Muslims.

He got served a dose of reality.

/m i: m/, long vowel

>censored breasts and vagina
>leave the fucking sliced neck

>12 year old edgy kid tries to lie his way out of it
>will cry like a bitch when he sees an old link with the pictures

"but but but my uncle isn't a liar"

Me, Me

how do make words green colors?

low quality bait

No, this is low quality bait.

Dubs checked
>woke af

Nick, get off Sup Forums

Thank goodness they censored her boobs and vagina.

Guys this actually happened, cause my Uncle told me he was there. So it has to be true.

maymay

Grip the shaft
Punch the tip

Guys this filthy muslim who stinks ate this baby for reals, cause my Uncle was there taking the pictures. Believe me anons.

Dubs of truth speak Newfags
>me me it is

mee-mee

the 'm's are silent.

rhymes with cream and steam

Nuh eyes meem

Guys my uncle just sent me a picture of when he was on this subway train in Italy, he said it was unbelievable and blood was everywhere, and he just kept on eating the girl.

I trust my Uncle.

you got memed kiddo

Hey guys here is a picture of me with my Uncle, he likes to play this game, it is special game to us and he says he doesn't play it with anyone else.

It makes my timmy all funny and white stuff comes out.