3. Colorado
4. Colorado

Final ranking will be:

1. Alabama
2. Wisconsin
3. tOSU
4. Clemson

Screencap this

It is the best chance for a SEC vs B1G championship game. Which, as we all know, is the matchup that the powers that be want the most.

OSU over Michigan lol.

1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma

>2015

see, the problem isn't Penn State or Clemson. The problem is Pitt. Pitt beat both of those teams. Pitt is a giant killer. 8-4 too.

Bama
Ohio State
Clemson
Michigan

that is this week only. Ohio State is done so someone would have to pass them to put them out of the picture. Teams that could do that:

Washington
Wisconsin
Penn State
Colorado
Oklahoma

That's it. And half of those other teams are gonna lose.

1. Wisconsin
2. Clemson
3. Alabama
4. Ohio State

Protip: any list that has anyone other than Alabama at #1 is a shit list.

They're losing to Florida

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State/Clemson
3. Ohio State/Clemson
4. Washington/B1G Champion (depending on winner of Pac 12 CCG)

>ohio state is ranked number 2, beats number 3 and drops out of the top 4

common sense people come on

>lists with two B1G teams
>lists with any PAC12 teams

1. Alabama
2. Florida
3. Tennessee
4. LSU

Hope they win big in the conference championship

>making correct lists
>doing the committee's job for them
i kno rite

>Ohio State playing in conference championship

This thread is premature pending next week, but I'll bite.
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Washington
4. Penn State

>you in charge of understanding sarcasm

committee has proved winning your conference isn't that important and it and head to head only matters in seperating close teams. ohio state and Penn state aren't close enough to each other for conference championship or head to head to mean anything. again ohio state was number 2 and won. they don't just magically drop down to number 5

If Ohio State goes to playoffs they aren't going to be #2 at the end of Championship weekend.

Pot meet kettle

any list that doesn't include ohio state shows willful ignorance of how the committe works and what the term "4 best football teams" means

OSU will be 4th. It's the only way they can justify letting them in.

In that case, will they admit they were wrong back in 2014 and that TCU should have been in the playoff instead of Ohio State?

Considering the fact that they won. Nope

I wanted them to get in, but I'm 100 percent mechanical when I make these lists. Conference champions first (by next week that could be someone else), no subjectivity allowed.

If I were the committee I'd run the playoff system into the ground, but at least I'd be doing it my way.

>Final ranking will be:
>1. Alabama
>2. Wisconsin
>3. tOSU
>4. Clemson
>Screencap this
>It is the best chance for a SEC vs B1G championship game. Which, as we all know, is the matchup that the powers that be want the most.

I mostly agree, but with this caveat:

1. Alabama
2. B1G Champion
3. OSU
4. Alabama's 1st round fodder.

A B1G champ vs tOSU would be a ratings giant; regardless if they've played this year. And only that winner has a chance of- beating bama AND making for another huge TV rating.

Bama
OSU
Clemson
Washington

Wash is rated over Wisconsin now, they won't get jumped

>Wash is rated over Wisconsin now, they won't get jumped

Big ten champ will go, and so will Bama and Buckeyes. Best thing Wash can hope for is to get ranked 2 or 3; 4th ranked team is getting knocked out in the first round.

Wash is in if they beat Colorado, otherwise the B1G champ is in

cap it

>Michigan over Ohio St.

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Washington
4. Ohio state

Bama
Clemson
OSU
Wisconsin

Bama and OSU in title. I have previsioned it.

Alabama
OSU
Femson
Michigan

You're functionally retarded

>it's a team doesn't even make it to their conference championship game but wins the natty anyway episode
Fuck college football this shouldn't have happened the first time.

Posting in a troll thread.

The entire process is completely dubious. They be better off turning the computers back on and sacking the committee.

At least then they you know what prioritize.

Why do people think OSU will get in over Washington without a conference championship?

cause they are ranked number 2 so it doesn't matter what Wisconsin Oklahoma usc pen state Oklahoma state michigan etc do at the 4 spot

They're ranked #2 right now before all these other teams get an extra game against a quality opponent and conference championships

After Washington, Penn State/Wisconsin have those things it's a completely different story

>Wash is in if they beat Colorado, otherwise the B1G champ is in

Washington does not have the quality of wins, nor does it play in as tough of a conf as the b1g champ. B1g champ is in no matter what. So is alabama. Osu may not be in, except there has already been precedent set that a conf champ is not a req to be in playoffs. As such, the only 2 guarantees right now is osu and b1g champ. Bama will most likely go even with a loss, unless they are totally blown out. OSU does not play anyone else and b1g champ is def going

so why is Washington ranked ahead of Wisconsin now? the committee isn't like the old rankings, they're serious about what they put out each week

this pedo state meme is getting annoying

they have two losses but since they pulled out a fluke over tosu they go to the championship? total bs, at least theyll lose to wisco

daily reminder pedo state literally can't go to the playoffs even with a win

>so why is Washington ranked ahead of Wisconsin now?
not
but that will be a moot point. The fact is the B1G Champion will be in the playoffs, be it Wiscy or Pedo. tOSU will be on the playoffs. Unless Bama is blown out they will be in. For Wash to get in they need to win and have some help because the Pac12 was down this year. And IMO Wash is lucky that Col won. USC would have given them a better game than Col will.

>muh fluke

1. Fuck Tom Herman
2. Fuck Tom Herman
3. Fuck Tom Herman
4. Fuck Tom Herman

I was sure Trump was gonna beat Hillary, but I didn't fucking bet on it.

How much should I put on Florida to win?
Bama got beat by Ole Miss last year, which Florida exposed the next week.

The whole SEC is trash and Florida is going to expose them.

>told the players right at their eyes

>Washington does not have the quality of wins,

PAC-12 sucked ass this year. Only quality opponent Washington faced was the Trojans and they beat their asses. Now Washington has to play sorry ass Colorado. Win or lose Washington is not in the playoff. Sorry user.

>1. Alabama
>2. B1G Champion
>3. OSU
>4. Alabama's 1st round fodder.
approved

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Winner of Penn St. v. Wisconsin
4. Michigan

This is the true non-meme playoffs based on who the top four teams are right now.

Replace Michigan with Clemson or Washington and you're right

>michigan

western michigan has a better "chance" at this juncture

Clemson is one of the biggest frauds in CFP. Look for them to get their asses handed to them by VaTech.

>1. Alabama
>2. Ohio State
>3. Winner of Penn St. v. Wisconsin
>4. Michigan
>4. Michigan

NFW Michigan makes it.

Regardless of what happens the 4 spots will go as follows:
tOSU & Alabama. tOSU doesn't play and nothing can hurt their chances; and Alabama will go even with a loss.
Third spots will go to the B1G Winner regardless who it is.
Fourth will be either Clemson, Washington, or Colorado. No other Big5 team will have fewer losses and better wins against quality opponents.

1 Bama
2 tOSU
3 Washington
4 clemson

Bama def clemson
Washington def tOSU

Bama def Washington

>Washington def tOSU

i kekked

They won't put tOSU in over Clemson or Washington when they won't have a conference championship

>They won't put tOSU in over Clemson or Washington when they won't have a conference championship

That didn't stop the committee a few years back when they put Alabama in it.

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Penn State
4. Michigan

Even with a Washington win over Colorado, tOSU has a way better resume.

>put ohio state in over tcu/baylor (same shit) with your sole reasoning being conference championship
>2 years later put ohio st in over penn state saying conference championship doesn't mean shit
It's nice having no rooting interest so you can fully appreciate the keks

1. Alabama (13-0)
2. Clemson (12-1)
3. Ohio State (11-1)
4. Washington (12-1)

Ohio State over Clemson
Alabama over Washington
Alabama over Ohio State

>Clemson, Washington, Oklahoma lose

OH GOD PLEASE HAPPEN

The nightmare picking the top 4.

1. Alabama
2. Penn State
3. Ohio State
4. Michigan

Easy

>durr hurr the CFP committee cares about who wins the Weenie Hut Jr's Bowl between PSU and Wisconsin when the largest market team in the country which has beaten #5, 6, and 7 is sitting there at #2 with less losses

I'll let you all have your fun though

1. Alabama
2.(t) Wisconsin
2.(t) tOSU
4. Clumson
They better not allow some smelly Pac 12 school to ruin the playoffs. Michigan deserves to get in before any of them.

>WRONG.jpg

that filename

>Implying Pac doesn't have 3 of the top 10
>Implying Colorado isn't 9
If you're going to shitpost, at least put some effort on to it

>If you're going to shitpost, at least put some effort on to it

bait 1/10
you made me reply

You're disputing literal facts

You'll be crying yourself to sleep when the Pac12 is left out of the championship.

CRYING.YOURSELF.TO.SLEEP.

Capping this for future use

yinzer detected

Is Ohio State really THE largest market team in the country? That's unexpected.