How come Mediterranean guys on average look way more attractive than Mediterranean women?

How come Mediterranean guys on average look way more attractive than Mediterranean women?

What kind of evolutionary shenanigans lead to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iabNxxJyIaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol what?

But I will say this. We age way better than our women on most accounts.

Not gay but I think there are more attractive men overall than women.

Women age really badly, look like shit without makeup, get fat easily etc.

Almost wish I was gay because women in the UK are munters.

English men are sexy, also women are better looking than men here in general

>women in the UK are munters.
it's funny because it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=iabNxxJyIaQ

Do people actually find these cartoons actually funny?

Family Guy is the same, it's so fucking mindless and shit.

Our tourists are awful though, not getting mad about that.

Family guy is trash but American dad was fun for a while. I stopped watching a couple of years ago though. There was no overarching plot, the show wasn't progressing anywhere, so it got boring.

You sure? I'm "bi" and I can't say the average Spaniard male youth is quite handsome, while women don't tend to pass cute. We are getting fatter too, what a disgrace.

soy canario, eso probablemente explica la diferencia

I agree, men are much better at taking care of themselves later in life.

I also feel like being shorter makes any weight gain on women look really awful. If you're taller you can get away with a few pounds easier than some girl who is really short.

It always scares me that I'll end up with someone who will let herself go, which is really unfortunate.

Men who are good looking are naturally better looking than good looking women, because they don't rely on makeup and a whole bunch of shit women do to look that good.

bad example because she looks cute

Italians are the missing link between monkeys and humans

ITT: fags

>It always scares me that I'll end up with someone who will let herself go, which is really unfortunate.
First of all, that's incredibly shallow. Understandable, but shallow. Just saying, for the record.
Anyway, make sure to never, ever marry anyone. That way you can easily get rid of them, without risking they'll take half your belongings and wealth for no good reason. Statistically, over 60% of marriages end in divorce. Do you really wanna take your chances to lose whatever you acquired through hard work? nuh-uh. Don't be a chump.

Don't you dare insulting Italians. They're a gift to the world that keeps on giving.

it has nothing to do with """""taking care of yourself""""""
it's about the thickness of your skin

Why are divorce rates so high in hungary while all your neighbor countries have significantly lower rares?
Is hungary the land of degeneracy?

Because of overall features

Mediterranean people all have firm and strong jaws, defined cheekbones and upright, almost semi-jew hook noses

They look great on men but horrible on women

Meds are essentially reverse slavs

I know I'm shallow.

I have a phd and work out five days a week. I don't need to settle for a whale. I'm not sorry about it either.

>Why are divorce rates so high in hungary while all your neighbor countries have significantly lower rares?
In case you missed the memo (it's over 1000 years old by the way) we're different from our neighbors because we're Finno-Ugric linguistically and culturally. So we really do think differently than Indo-Europeans.
Czech people have a high ratio because they're unashamedly atheists. We have a high ratio because.. to be honest I don't know why. Probably we're really disagreeable people.
>Is hungary the land of degeneracy?
Nah, Czech people are way more degenerate.

so who are the monkeys? the germniggers or the moors?

what if she makes way more money than me?

Then you failed at life.

I don't know if it's so bad to be honest.

>five days a week

No rest days?

he rests different muscle groups while exercising others

i dont know about the rest of the mediterranean but spanish woman should be avoided at all costs when it comes to serious relationships

Ah so that's what the whole 'leg day' thing is.

Is that better than just doing everything then resting and repeating?

I'm new to the gym and I'm doing 3 days a week.

Yes, yes, good goy... women of your own kindred are terrible... get yourself a foreign gf... tee-hee.

Just stick to a compound-heavy routine for the first few months or until you stop making linear progress.
Don't do SS though; not enough volume, didn't work for me

>pretending you didn't single-handedly bastardize an entire mulatto race into existence in Latin America

If anything, he's keeping traditions alive.

t. femanom wanting eassy divorce money

Somebody has to be a match for eastern and northern girls :^)

Gay false flag detected

If she makes more, then you make her give you 50% when you take her to the cleaners in your divorce

>tfw I don't have to settle for any boring, traitorous stupid money grubbing cockroaches aka "females"

>tfw no British bf
How can a country that produces so many sexy men have such disgusting pigs as females?

Are you perhaps a homosexual?

You work in academia then? Does that PhD help you financially?

>we

If men age better than women, the simply, men should get married in their 30s to women in their 20s.

That guy was the Italian scientist in AVP, and does the Italian voice in Family Guy.