What are you guys up to this week?

What are you guys up to this week?
Got some shrooms and I'm ready to go.
>What has your experience with shrooms been like?
>Have you tried them yet?
>Why not pussy?

Don't know how to get any, sadly

Talk to your dealer?

Not OP, but are you retarded? He said he doesn't know how to get any, implying he doesn't have a dealer.

I tripped balls on mushrooms two days ago and watched ghost in the shell. Holy fuck. such an incredible experience. Highly reccomend

Look into growing them yourself! You can buy spores online, and the process is relatively inexpensive and straight forward. You will just have to be extremely diligent to keep your workspace clean and free of contaminants

But he didnt say he didnt have one. He just said he didnt know how to go about getting any of them. Maybe he just doesnt want to talk to his dealer about it?

Good experience. The first time was a bonding trip with friends, the second time made me realize how lucky I am to have a good family and a good bunch of friends. The other times were party settings where I mixed with alcohol and other stuff. They were fun too though.

First bad trip was on shrooms. I loved every second of it. Fucking fantastic! Im always asking around. Nobody ever has any. Always dry for me.

Tried them once at a rave, was drunk and stoned, so initially I didn't recognize them when a guy handed them to me. Put them behind the rims of my glasses to make them look like feelers.
Guy told me to eat them and while I was chewing, I asked what they were.
He said "shrooms" and I went "psychedelic shrooms?"
He said "yes" and laughed. I swallowed and realized what I had just done.
Decided not to cry over spilt milk and just to go with the flow.
Colors were neat, perspective went odd and everyone was absolutely amazing to talk to, in spite of me not really getting a word they were saying.
I danced a lot, really digging the music and talked to this nice chick that I later on almost ended up dating.

What happened with the chick

Where can you buy spores? Deep web?

you are really not short of chromosomes, are you?

Growing shrooms is legal its illegal to dehydrate them

Who would be scared to ask their dealer about it? Guy clearly has no dealer.

deep web is good for everything

In the US? Where can you buy shroom spores in the US?

She was a speed addict and when I showed her myself with flaws and all she decided she couldn't manage it.
I respected it, as I myself had only just gotten to a point where I would be datable.
Did get to hang out with her and get some gut ticklingly good kisses though, so I felt I got some good out of it.

Bumping for an answer

I've done them about half a dozen times. Pretty much all good experiences. One time I ate way too many(about 200g fresh) and then ate some soggy room temperature pizza and had fluids erupting from my ass and face at about four a.m. clogged my friend's toilet and had to figure out how to fix it quietly while tripping balls. It all ended up fine, though. Good times.

google is your friend you can buy spores legally online

lol

thats in florida

having spores is legal since its the act of putting them into a substrate that makes it illegal

In the United States, possession of psilocybin-containing mushrooms is illegal because they contain the Schedule I drugs psilocin and psilocybin. Spores, however, which do not contain psychoactive chemicals, are only explicitly illegal in Georgia, Idaho, and California

It felt like my attention span was insanely narrow

Also certain patterns would move around

narrow how?

It was easier for me to pay attention to things, whatever I looked at I would direct all my concentration on that thing.

Also, I went to the washroom and I was so fixated on how dirty it was, after my trip it really wasn't that bad.

I also had the best sleep of my life, I convinced myself that my brain was being contacted by aliens