You will never hear Good Vibrations in true stereo because the vocal multi-tracks are missing

>You will never hear Good Vibrations in true stereo because the vocal multi-tracks are missing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RhHS6ewJxI
youtube.com/watch?v=ua5weRonRrU
youtube.com/watch?v=AsmNVMfQSBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Du_tHCvgOMw
youtu.be/2evRSlTXja0?t=46m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you will never hear good vibrations live because brian is having a heart attack right now, may 14, 2017, at 18:04:17 PST

doobs confirm

Proof?

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

pls no

He has no source he is bullshitting us

It was remixed in true stereo very recently using demixing technology.

To clarify, this was an "extraction mix" using the available multitracks and digitally isolated instruments from the mono mix, which was released on the 2012 reissue of Smiley Smile.

FUCK YOU!

If this ends up being true, add me on the screencap.

stop it plz

Oh no
roll to save Brian

dubs or higher and mac demarco is also dying

If this is true, I want this message on the screencap:
Jesus Christ died for your sins. Believing on Jesus will save your soul. Trust in nothing and nobody else. If you truly believe on Christ, nothing can make you lose your salvation. Get a King James Bible, and read it.

this is not true

If trips, Mike Love dies.

Dubs and he'll be fine.

Vocals are virtually never recorded in true stereo you stupid twat. Single mic. Single channel. They are then panned and overlaid. Which is a faux-stereo effect.

What makes a King James Bible any better than a regular Bible?

Jokes on you I heard him play it live a couple weeks ago

It was okay. His singing is becoming really fragmented.

It was officially released in stereo on the Smiley Smile remaster, but like most things Mark Linett, touches it sounds like shit

But there are certainly enough to choose from

youtube.com/watch?v=8RhHS6ewJxI

youtube.com/watch?v=ua5weRonRrU

youtube.com/watch?v=AsmNVMfQSBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Du_tHCvgOMw

youtu.be/2evRSlTXja0?t=46m57s

Why do we do this to ourselves

it's the only bible that you can read in true stereovision

I'm playing these all at the same time

>what makes the book that defined the English language, a book where each verse was checked 12 times, a book designed to be both beautiful to read and sound good when heard out loud, better than some shit probably made by American evangelicals in a few months and based on weird cultic OT manuscripts and abandoned NT manuscripts?

underrated