Can someone explain this movie? I don't get it

Can someone explain this movie? I don't get it.

Also whats with all the sexual tension in the family?

Whats there even not to get

like youve never wanted to fuck your mother a little

the point is Thomasin is cute

Also she has a great ass.

this.
i want to pound her hard.

>Quakers

The message of the movie is that Patriarchy is always right and the devil will try to corrupt your family.

I'm exactly the same. Every theme tailed off and went nowhere and suddenly Mr. Goat goes mad and people are naked.

Beautifully shot but nonsensical to me. Maybe there's a deeper theme running through about dysfunctional familes but it didn't resonate with me.

Not dysfunctional, is about sin consuming a communitie

Does Thomasin have a DFC

Name of film in question?

pretty disgusting considering she's only 15 or so

The Witch. One of the better recent horror films.

Problem Goat 2

Black Phillip spin-off when?

The VVitch

The little boy got to stare so why can't I

anya taylor joy is 20 you moron

>Puritans
ftfy

>expelled from a fucking Puritan colony
>Puritan

granny

Does anybody here live deliciously?

friendly reminder that he did nothing wrong

They are puritans so the teenage kid isn't allowed to masturbate. I hope he got to bang the witch atleast

>expulsion from a Puritan colony makes them believe in another religion
>not one evidence of them being Quakers
>not Puritan

Has anyone here already removed thy shift?

>I hope he got to bang the witch atleast
Living deliciously

>expelled over doctrinal differences from a Puritan colony in 17th century New England
>not a Quaker

Why are her eyes so far apart?

MOMMY

>mfw some women think it's about female empowerment

Any good movies about incest?

>Faith in Christian fatalism and underlying doomed confrontation with hell and God's almighty power as maker and ender
>not Puritan
>Quaker

I don't know what gave you that idea user

AUNTY

well that sort of works

MY DICK

It's a pretty simple story, a family of colonists headed by a stubborn man move next door to a witch's wood. She steals their baby and generally fucks up the family one by one; by the end, everyone is dead apart from the family's eldest daughter, who has nothing left and gives herself up to the Devil to become the next VVitch.

The moral of the story is pretty simple and similar to that of many other horror films: if weird bad shit starts happening, don't be a stubborn asshole in denial: RUN AND GET HELP.

What's good about the movie is the reasonably accurate period detail. It's a realistic depiction of the oppressiveness of a very isolated, ultra-religious family life. Caleb (the eldest son) guiltily stares at his sister's body because there's no other outlet - he probably hasn't seen another female for nearly a year. Thomasin becomes a witch at the end out of desperation - in fact, many women accused of witchcraft in the 16th century were the most isolated, socially excluded, poor and vulnerable members of society who confessed to all sorts of ridiculous satanic activities because they had no food, no friends, and were going to die anyway so why the hell not make up some crazy shit before getting drowned / put on the rack and at least troll the shit out of some pompous, superstitious patriarchal idiots

damn

She looks better with less makeup

Sarah Stephens, lads

>There are New Englanders in this thread RIGHT NOW that can just get molested by a witch anytime they want

fuck she is just 26.
i wanted to add her into MCU.

FUCK THIS LIFE.

Marvel Cinematic Universe?

goat simulator

MODS THEY AREN'T DISCUSSING FILM

How new are you?

MOMMY CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

What the fuck is that?

seriously???
back to redit or tumlr from where you have come.
MCU means we assign hot milf aged actresses a super power and write scripts for our imaginary capeshit movies.

Oh it's that thing. I've seen you autists in /hr/

ree

no shit sherlock.
everybody on Sup Forums is autist.

Sup Forums is complete normieville since the Fappening.

tfw bitches used to do anything for butter and dresses
when did life get so hard

>shaved pissy

Womb

noice