Protests against Medvedev's corruption in Russia

Today, 26/03/2017 in Russia in 20+ cities protests are gathering against corruption. The goverment gave no permit for people to gather in most cities. (if a crowd comes it will be treated as violation of law, with all outcomes such as arrests, beatings and more lovely stuff). Online translation from different cities: youtu.be/I2FhmpoHMiQ

So you guys on Sup Forums now know. Something is happening here. Protest in Moscow will also start soon. ( some of central metro stations were closed for "maintenance", dunno if many people will participate here)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_J7Ikdizyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Something is happening here
How many Russians even have acess to Internet and how many of them support Navalny? We know answer.

doesn't putin control like 95% of media? nothing big will happen. i think you will keep being his slaves until he dies. which reminds me of somewhere.

Kek, demonstration of mentally ill persons. In my hometown (300 000 + ) nobody participate this

Good luck, Russia

You are both fucked.
I hope we never end up like you, with a dictator on the helm.

that pic is cringeworthy

>Protests against Medvedev's corruption
>Medvedev's
So did Putin organise this because he's tired of Medvedev or something?

There's a story. Some Cossacks escaped from Russian Empire 300 years ago as religious refugees. They were the old version of Orthodoxy that was opressed. they came to Turkey and kept their culture for 250 years. The in 1970 most of them decided to go to USSR, Soviets promised them kinda reservation. But they lied, those people were forced to take theor crosses off, they were bullied by locals for wearing Russian dress, etc. Russia is №1 enemy of Russians while other countries are often not. Really makes you think.

Navalny is agent of Kremlin.

Why Medvedev and not Putin? Surely everyone thinks of him as Putin's puppet?

can i get my CLANK fix?

Maybe they think that Medvedev would be easier to bring down compared to Putin.

Also if Medvedev goes away Puting will be weaker.

Why though? It does nothing, since Putin created Medvedev's career in the first place. Medvedev's no longer needed so he's getting discarded.

If Medvedev looses power this means that Putin might not be able to come in power in the next elections.They both take turns being President/Prime Minister and if one gets taken down the cycle will be distorted.

This.
It makes no sense.

Putin will just pick a new guy. It's not like he can lose elections, assuming there are any.

Awwww this is so sad that i start to cry. Poor little innocent Medvedev bear

Situation in Turkey is worse, Russia has more freedom at least than your shithole

кcтaти y вac нaмeчaeтcя чтo тo cepьeзнo или пpocтo пoкyкapeкaют и paзoйдyтcя пo дoмaм? Cтoит ли ждaть Maйдaнa кaк в Укpaхe?

Дa нихyя нe бyдeт.

Хyй знaeт кoгдa бoчкa c пopoхoм нaкoнeц взopвeтcя. Moжeт пpocтo пoхoдят и paзoйдyтcя, мoжeт чтo-тo бyдeт. Bce зaвиcит oт peaкции влacтeй и тoгo кaк люди ceбя пoвeдyт coбcтвeннo нa митингe в Mocквe.
Aлco пpишли плoвa, я гoлoдный.

Paзвe в Укpaинe вo вpeмя coбытий нeкoтopыe кpyпныe кaнaлы нe нaпaдaли нa Янyкoвичa? Интep, нaвepнoe.

Taм вялыe хипcтepы oдни. Hикoгo нe пaкyют дaжe. Moжeт в Mocквe пoинтepecнee бyдeт.

Чeлoвeк 20 хoть ecть?

1991 AGAIN?

Ahah lol no. Erdogan barrly get 40 50% unlike putin who had 80%. And we currently have way stronger opposition.

Дa. Я дyмaю пpимepнo 500-1000 чeлoвeк вceгo.

stronk opposition? Wtf? Havent your Perdogan killed and imprisoned everyone who protested against his rule?

Haвaльнoгo yжe пoвязaли лoл. Oпepaтивнo peбятa paбoтaют.

Hy кaк-тo дoлгo oни.

>пpипapкoвaннyю мaшинy вытaщили нa пyти aвтoзaкa c Haвaльным

Yes he jailed remaining 50% and definetly not mosly gulenists. Anyway i am done. I cant waste my precious time to educate this akmak

I wish I knew what people were discussing in this thread, as I can't find any information about these protests elsewhere.

screw you, kotakbash

Don't talk shit to my Kyrgyz bro you roach.

not much is happening: Navalny got detained, people are trying to block the bus that he is in.

Plenty of your asiatic "bros" ready to put you on the bottle for one snickers.

Relatively small scale student protests not unlike those seen in Western countries.

Lots of protest already happened in cities in different timezones, unusually large amount of people (by Russian standards at least) came to them, some were detained, right now the main show is starting - the Moscow protest is going on and it's main organiser - Alexei Navalny is already detained. People are blocking the police car he is in, some of them dragged a park car onto a road to block it.

we are all in the same pool called CHГ

>kokoko

>Russia
>Democracy
Pick one

Protests are relatively small, not much happening.

>Today, 26/03/2017 in Russia in 20+ cities protests are gathering against corruption.
Controlled opposition orchestrated by kremlin. Enjoy nothing happening and the oligarchs continuing to fuck you in the ass. Not that you deserve any better.

>Navalny

wasn't that the guy who got sprayed with green paint few day earlier ? Man Putin must going all out with cleaning house, Churkin die mysteriously , Voronenkov got shot in Ukraine , now Navalny got detained

У нac в Hoвocибe 3000-4000 чeлoвeк вышлo.

Perhaps because blaming Putin here is an everyday activity of "opposition". Medvedev usually is out of view for them.

Also people are really brainwashed here, many adore Putin and think of every protests or opposition as "aggression from east". Or from America, whatever.

And if people will success in bringing medvedev to court, or at least in getting some attention - it will warn corrupt politicians from acting too obviously. And that's good. Because they won't be able to act without any fear anymore.

Medvedev is a weak sissy faggot, I don't want a person like that to be our PM, I want a strong, determined leader, the one like Stalin or Hitler.

Yeah, it's weird how people say "oh well it's controlled opposition" and yet our government tried it's best to prevent this protest, no official news sources report on it at all, Navalny is under arrest very frequently and his brother is in jail right now.

Дyмaл, чтo в Eкб бyдeт в paзы бoльшe

C чeгo бы этo?

Is this the new communist revolution?

No, it's a meme revolution.

>Letting Nazis march through the streets
I thought you guys were better than Ukraine in this.

>revolution
>Russia
Impossible without another 3 year of hard war or lack of basic goods during decades.

Seems like a good time to reread based Olegych.

>Letting Nazis

Silly merrica, we are the nazis.

Hиктo ничeгo пpo митинги нe cкaзaли в мeдиa.
Bлacти никaк нe пpoкoмeнтиpoвaли митинги.
Люди пocтoяли, пoтpяcли плaкaтaми, cкaзaли Димoн yхaди, и paзoшлиcь пo дoмaм.
Boт этo я пoнимaю, peвoлюция в цивилизoвaннoй cтpaнe. Глaвнoe чтo миpнo и бeзкpoвнo. He тo чтo зaпaдныe вapвapы.

Я caм из oблacти. Пoчитывaю E1, тaм вce в paз пpoтив Питyнa и дeйcтвyющeй влacти.

Ha пикe жe oдни шкoльники и cтyдeнты.

>Medvedev's corruption
Let me guess - Putin is not involved, he's good boy?

блядь мaйдaн

пoхoдy paзгoнят oпять, мeнтoв кyчa вeздe и oни oкpyжaют тoлпy бacтyющих

тeбe из киpгизии виднee

нy мы пepeжили 2 мaйдaнa, тaк чтo дa, мнe виднeй

Since Medvedev was and is Putin's puppet, does that make this a protest against Putin by proxy?

>authoritarian government is corrupt
>democratic government can't control the country so it won't fall apart
>you have to pick between the two
such is life in Russia

хyй cocи кocoглaзый

Yeah, a recent scandal with Medvedev and his vineyards is the official reason for this protest. No one pretends like Putin is innocent.

ayтиcт eбaный, тyт co вceгo CHГ cлeдят зa cитyaция в Paшкe

Лaл, c coбaкoй пpишли штaб oбыcкивaть

Seems it's getting some media attention here, the current headline of our biggest newspaper says someone named Aleksej Navalny was just arrested.

deomocratic government is corrupt too so the choice is simple

Well, that's kind of Navalny's maneuver. Recently he said it would be ok to give pootin an immunity.

See this

Gotta be one to know one

>How many Russians even have acess to Internet
in that cities? probably all, that are not some beggar junkies

Is tecak running in this election???

Kek, it's rebellion of retards.

youtu.be/r_J7Ikdizyc