What are your favorite Annie "St. vincent" Clark lyrics, Sup Forums?

What are your favorite Annie "St. vincent" Clark lyrics, Sup Forums?

Also, how much would you rate her as a songwritter?

>now if i fuck this model, and she just bleached her asshole, and i get bleach on my tshirt, ima feel like an asshole

she is decent

Laughing with a mouth of blood

All my old friends aren't so friendly
All my old haunts are now haunting me

the one where she says a bunch of Soros produced nonsense on her super exciting new political album!

Paris Is Burning is her best song and Marry Me is her best album. Every album since has been worse than the one before it.

OP here

Personally, I find The Neighbors (and Actor in general) very /relatable/ for some reason.

>How can Monday be alright, then on Tuesday lose my mind?
>Tomorrow's some kind stranger who i'm not supposed to see

And I give her songwritting a 9.36/10.

>Paris Is Burning I her best song
Agreed
>Marry Me is her best album. Every album since has been worse than the one before it.
(Not true by the way)

Gross Pepe, put your pants on!

samefag tinfoil

I never thought of her as a great lyricist. She can write very witty lyrics very concisely but there's something missing. Sometimes they come off as cute but they also can come off almost like shes a punchline rapper trying to show off her vocabulary. I think Cruel and and all of Actor display that wittiness.

My favorite lyrics probably come from the songs "Strange Mercy" and "Dilettante".

She's a 7.5/10 as a songwriter. For verse/chorus/verse indie pop, she's pretty good. A lot of the other modern indie-pop/rock is overall mediocre with bland forgettable singers.

I'm afraid of heaven because I can't stand the heights; especially because of the delivery.

>DESPERATE DON'T LOOK GOOD ON YOU,
>NEITHER DOES YOUR VIRTUE.

A LITTLE MORE THAN HE COULD DARE TO TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGIVE ME MY (YOU)YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

bump

Go to bed.

I really like the lyrics of Teenage Talk, they hit me right in the feels :C

Strange Mercy. Shits sad. Sadder when you can relate.

love her

We know MCU. I have a few questions. do you remember how and when you discovered her and her music? Was it love at first sight?

Why yes Pajeet...I BRAPPPPPPPPPP

I was a 16yo young'n and kept running into pic related/ after a bit of digging I discovered her music (at the time I was just getting into music)

Im fascinitaed. I dont mean to judge when I say this but the guy wrote fan fiction. There must be a genuine obsession.

Same. Was it her music or her that made you obsessed and was it your attraction that made you listen to her?

I initially found her revolting

I liked her music first then liked her afterwards. she's def my top waifu

>I initially found her revolting
Why? She's a qt

>revolting
Basphemy.

Its the opposite with me. When I saw the s/t cover I was just discovering music and was real pretentious so I thought it would be very bland commercial pop so I didnt listen. I read good reviews but still had no desire to listen til I saw the Actor cover. I listened to Digital Witness and was surprised at the playfulness. After that I kind've got hooked on her.

Nice talking but its past my bedtime.×D

goodnight, love

imagine annie big-spooning you and humming you to sleep