Damn, this was pretty fucking good

Damn, this was pretty fucking good.

Don't listen to critics guys, see it for yourself and make up your own minds.

Don't be sheep.

I thought it was fun to watch in spite of some of its problems.

I thought it was entertaining too. Honestly the criticism is overblown.

Ultima Online Edition will fix it!!

Seeing it tomorrow. It'll probably be average not "the worst movie ever" like spergs are saying

I think i'll go with what the majority is saying, this movie is a hot fucking mess but i'll watch it anyway.

I only have enough money for one movie this month cause I'm a poorfag atm, should i see

Suicide Squad or Star Trek?

I'm leaning towards Trek atm. Probably pretty solid action scifi movie.

Star Trek was boring as fuck but you do you.

Don't be sheep, do what OP says to do!

>make your own opinion
>sheep

Make sure to see it five or six times to really form that opinion.

did you like the first two though?

That's funny because I'm going to see it a second time with another group.

I am going to see it anyway

Can someone make a poster with Batman? Even he only had a came, it would be nice doing like a Simpsons poster where every single character is included

The second a bit less.

>Even he only had a came
wow worst english right there

Not fooling me mr WB shill

I'll wait for the torrent

Don't be sheep

Do what I tell you to do

He missed an o, you pretentious fuck. Please leave your personal details so we can follow you around the internet correcting your typos and grammatical errors.

Someone said the same thing about BvS and that movie was garbage imho

But I have no interest in seeing this.

OP is right though. One thing is not being interested in something from the beginning, another is being pre-emptively influenced. That goes for everything, at least for me.

i watched it a while ago. the main problem are the editing and the story was messy. overall it was fun but not so great.

sure as soon as i can download it mr. shill

I decided fuck I'm gonna go see it when I watched a shitty gook rip of the Harley cell scene.

No regrets.

>This pissed

>actually pirating

Yeah you could do that. Or you could watch it in theaters, get a better experience and avoid committing a fucking felony.

Seriously, are you THAT poor? Because only poor people do that stupid shit.

The villain was boring and Will Smith was too Will Smithy, but it was entertaining as hell.

Stream them both and save your pennies

It was shit. Joker was great but he was barely in it. It was all over the place and had huge pacing problems. If you're part of the youtube generation and prefer to watch 5-10 min clips stacked on to each other you'll love it.

How was the Flash cameo, was it literally I'M CAPTAIN BOOMERA-jail