What is your country's "traditional" or stereotypical method of smoking weed?

What is your country's "traditional" or stereotypical method of smoking weed?

NZ: Dots on the stove.

You burn small rolled dots of weed between two butter knives which have been heated on an electric stove top.

>put the knives on bro

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=09d_1330386754
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joints. Because I don't live in a country that feels a need to be special snowflakes about smoking some fucking pot.

>psychedelic colors
>Weed

You've never even smoked pot have you OP?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=09d_1330386754

>not posting the video

canada tobacco and kush from a bong i think

White people, pipes, bongs, joints.

Black people, blunts.

dabs you fucking scrublords get with 2017 concentrates only faggits

Stoners can't enjoy psychedelic art?

>tobacco
But why?

Never heard of any traditional ways, just what you got. Personally I love bongs.

In Sweden we roll a joint with 1 pubes from each of the friend smoking the joint.

It seals our bond

You're wrong bro buckies is waaaaay more kiwi that dots

The only smoking tradition I've done is naming our pipes/bongs/other smoking apparatus.

Dude smoother smoke and burns better, gotta love the spin

Here in Quebec, we "T". A T is a hash smoking session. The method of smoking is you take a plastic bottle, burn a hole just big enough to fit a cigarette in its side. You light a cig and stick a small ball of hash to the tip, insert in bottle, let it smoke, and hit the contents of the bottle. Do this 10+ times and you have a T.

when i smoke weed with my nigger friends we smoke backwoods, when i smoke with my white friends we hit bongs, at the beach its splifftown. califag here

>Smoking hash through a filter

I guess that could be good if you like losing 2/3ds potency.

Dude I don't even want just a pot rip anymore just pack the bottom half of a bowl with Tabacco then fill the top nigga, get decently head rocked and spacey taking a rips honestly more fun too just gotta rip it all in one go and pull thru

Cancer

Straya, bit of hose in the plastic bottle does the trick.

You don't smoke it through the cigarette filter. You put the hash on the tip of the lit cig so that the hash smokes inside the bottle and then you hit the contents of the bottle.

If you do it right, the cigarette smoke rises and the hash smoke sinks. It's easy to just inhale the hash without the cigarette.

I live in BC and its extremely rare to find a joint with tobacco in it

fucking disgusting. and from a bong at that? I bet it tastes horrible. cig smoker here btw. keep the two separate.

East coast Canada, poppers

Use a windchime tube and put a cut of cigarette tip in it, stamp weed on top, hit it like a bong, gives massive head rush

These are referred to as "knifers" or "knife hits" here. Not the most pleasant way to do it IMO. That was 20 years ago when I was still a kid in high school.

For fuck's sake, people. Just get a pipe. Or vape, if you're in one of those sane-ish West Coast states. You're making getting high way more complicated than it needs to be.

>sweden
die

Wisconsin here, we call it eatin cheese. We take a block of cheese and put a hole in it, put the weed in one end and light it, just like a one-hitter, then usually we eat the cheese. People like to get creative with it and make the cheese into a water bong but its just not worth it to me. Waste of perfectly good cheese.

Qc representative here confirming that poppers are a thing. Only crazy people do poppers tho

This thread is all cancer fucking smoke weed like a normal fucking person. Roll a joint/blunt or pack a fucking bowl it's retarded to waste your weed any other way

Autism, you've never done a bunch of good druggos and smoke weed till you trip for ever and ever and ever. Love you dad sys

I live in Washington and everybody smokes baccer
Back in California only the Europeans would splifffff

'Straya, cunt. you buy a small plastic bottle of Glenorchy orange juice, you drink it, you jab a hole in the side and shove in a six-inch length of garden hose. you make another, smaller hole near the top of the neck of the bottle on the other side, then you make a cone out of aluminium (NOT ALUMINUM) foil, sit it in the end of the hose, put some water in the bottle and off ya go.

I live in Washington and I'm calling bullshit.

Nobody here does that. Nobody who knows what the fuck they're doing, anyway.

Possibly lives in Glenorchy - sandnigger confirmed

Dubs of truth

This one's a kiwi classic as well.

Good to see we're keeping the ANZAC spirit alive

i just made the exact same gatorade bong XD D

Idk if IL has a method

But it's either bluntz or bowls, I prefer the latter.

For the mostpart this is true. Fucking niggers always trashing their blunt wrappers all over the streets

As someone who does this it's really bad to smoke anything through aluminium, you'll get altzheimers. Get a cone piece for your hose m8

OLd fag here...been smoking 45 years. the best way to smoke weed is through a water bong with ice...nice cool smoke.

Hot Knives. Usually only smoke hash or kief this way.

Eat an edible that shit would make see aliens

2.5 grams of OG Master Kush crossed with Black Af-Wreck dissolving in my rectum as we speak. Buttchugging is the ideal method of marijuana consumption.

Word

Those are called "popping yachts" basically it gives a really intense high, but it lasts alot shorter than just smoking green. My buddy has a variation that he calls a "nic shot" where he packs a little green, adds 1-2 drops of pure nicotine, and then adds more green and oh baby it hits harder than a fucking freight train

Agreed. Buckies fuckin rock

I had a tooth pulled many years ago, and couldn't smoke in any way that I had to suck (didn't want to dry socket the tooth hole). I made a gravity bong out of a 1L coke bottle. I used that thing, and other similar ones for several months off and on, pretty nice.

I only really get concentrates in my area now