Can someone explain this picture...its having an effect on me that I do not understand

Can someone explain this picture...its having an effect on me that I do not understand.

that's.. creepy.
like, some uncanny valley shit.
where is this from?

It's the eyes. They look like human eyes, like glass eyes for someone who is missing an eye

do you have more like this? I hate them but also want moar

same can be said for pretty much every pic in thread

Uncanny valley response. It's a teddy bear, which is unnatural and cartoonish, but it has a realistic dog face and realistic human eyes. The human brain is always on the lookout for potential threats, and categorizes things in your immediate surrounding as being safe or dangerous. With this image, your brain can't tell if it is alive or inanimate, and that inability to classify it as one thing or another creates anxiety. That's the difference between something that is creepy and something that is scary. When something is scary, it presents a threat. When something is creepy, we don't whether or not it presents a threat.

Holy Shit thank you so much.

>Knowledge

Do you read a book everyday?

/thread/
Time to move on boys, nothing more to be added

Pretty much sums it up

Don't forget to add how you just copied all of that information from Vsauce and you're not actually an intelligent individual that does your own research :)

I'm going to invite you to the Trump Team when I get elected again (2020).

I don't know how to say this in english...
Me sacaste un pedo cabrĂ³n...

Ummm people learn off of things already known. If he got it off vsauce then that is research. Unless you want him to go out and conduct his own study on the thing. If he learned it then he is smarter for it.

Dont be jealous of a stranger on the internet user.

I'm not jealous. It's just these autistic betas are bigging him up like he's some genius, when in reality, he most likely just watched a video from Vsauce that a majority of people have already watched.

you masturbate to gore videos with your own tears dont you?

Sounds like jealousy to me babe.

Triggered af, keep that shit up and you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

Honestly this made me gag a little.
Please make sure you don't have any sheep propaganda in your pic next time :(