Sup Forums, how do I ask a woman to put me in diapers? I had a near-perfect situation before me...

Sup Forums, how do I ask a woman to put me in diapers? I had a near-perfect situation before me. Lady was my mother's age and touching me. I was too much of a beta to ask her to come to my apartment.

Not really sure, ask her to come round next time and explain you have a fetish? Also post moar op

Just kill yourself. Save us the work of telling you to for once.

ok

"Mummy, I need to make a poopie. "

Just be up front with her

This is what David Vitter, former US senator from Louisiana, was into. Several years ago it was reported that he was hiring prostitutes to role play those "infant" fantasies with. He would shit his diaper and have the whores clean him up. Pathetic. He got re-elected and almost won a race for governor.

You dont, you just kill yourself

Have you ever tried like, one of those ageplay / diaper services some women sell off backpage? I really want to try it but I'm so nervous...

a fine american

FUCK YEAH. DIAPER THREAD

i've considered, but i'm 21, i shouldn't have to resort to such measures. expensive, too

I'm actually 21 too.

And tbh, I shouldn't have to either. I have a gf of like, 7 years rofl. I should just man up and ask her to change my motherfucking diaper

OC

I hate being into this fetish. :(

same

i had a gf for 2 years, man. she eventually found out my secret and was sending me hints. In the end, I was too ashamed to acknowledge it. we eventually broke up. sad

Fuck that noise. Be into whatever you're into.

Sorry to hear about that man. But Im sure another will come along soon.
Do you plan on telling the next one?

i'd rather have no libido at all honesty. i probably need some kind of therapy, this is one of a dozen things i hate about myself.

probably not. i lie to myself that my fetish will somehow vanish. obviously won't happen. tell your girlfriend before it's too late, man. not worth repressing it forever. better to burn out than to fade away, or some shit

Moar Konneko

fuck... anyone got another abdreams pass?? I remember that one that worked for years :'(

all i got m8

Member or found a dump of her pics somewhere? I want to join but i'm not sure if its worth, not unless i can download a whole hard drive full...

i know there are a number of torrents online, haven't downloaded them myself, though