Meet cute girl on Tinder

>Meet cute girl on Tinder.
>Wear my best suit.
>Make minimum wage, but take her out to an expensive restaurant anyways.
>Order multiple bottles of wine.
>$140 bill on me.
>Go for drinks and drop another $100.
>As we leave the bar, asks if I can drop her off at a friends.
>Drive 40 minutes out of town to her friends.
>Says thanks and leaves car.
>Drive home 40 minutes alone.

I just spent $240 on a date and didn't even get a hug. What the FUCK is wrong with women these days?!?!?!

Pic is me.

terrible bait newfriend

Now you know.

sorry to say, you got used the minute you flashed cash. First dates should be mid tier restaurants only, like chili's or Ruby Tuesdays. Do not drink during the date, as it is another cash indicator. What you are looking for is a positive reaction to the situation. She made you even take her to her lover's house. Just play it cool, no bars or movies, but maybe a decent restaurant and an art gallery.

You tried to buy your way into someones pants for money. It didn't work because you forgot to make sure she was a whore first normal people don't fuck for money but whores do. So know you know next time just pay a hooker man.

you should have tried to know her intentions, try to talk more before go out with da girl...

Hope you're kidding, m8.

/thread

What happened to class? I just wanted to take her out for a classy evening?

I'm surprised you offer to pay for the entire bill, especially on min. wage, lol. A girl is a keeper imo if she offers to pay half the bill.

samefagging. But the best way to know if a woman isnt using you, is a simple trick.

Take her out to like a street fair or market. Places where you do not have to spend any money. If she starts to pester you about spending money, just walk away. But if shes actually into you, she will look around and after awhile, suggest lunch/dinner. Second indication: what she picks. if she leaves it to you, then shes not using you, but if shes all about the most expensive place, walk away.

could have spent that $240 on a prostitute lmao

Class is bullshit. You are not a True Gentleman. Get that shit out of your head. you know all you wanted was some ass. First off women smell that shit a mile away. it stinks like desperation. Be honest. cut the fedorakin bullshit. your not an upper class aristocrat on a mediocre salary.

>What the FUCK is wrong with women these days?!?!?!

Sounds like you are whats wrong with women these days. I feel bad for the girl you took out, she must have wanted to kill her self.

you go classy when you know she's not interested in your money, don't use money to make the first impression good

How do people even eat at places like chili's? It's like you want stomach issues.

The last time I ate out I dropped $400 on steaks for a cousin that I hadn't seen in a while.

And a good one

I took a girl out for a "classy" evening. total cost 40 bucks.

I work hard for my money. TWO jobs.
Who says I can't spend it on having a classy evening? Is a kiss too much to ask for?

Because its not cheap, and most of the time you can actually have an intimate conversation without looking like a pretentious douchebag.

>I was too pussy to make a move
>What the fuck is wrong with women these days?
Her vagina clenched shut the moment she saw that you're a fucking pushover.

/thread, expecting a kiss on the first date 0/10 bait

than you did, than whats wrong with her? everything went as you planed didnt it?

What's pretentious about eating good quality food? Why not just cook yourself if you want to save money?

Obviously I thought everything was going well. How am I supposed to work my magic if she won't even go home with me after? What the hell.

you just got fucked

some girls don't think in this way, sorry man

>Work my magic
Thanks for the laugh, aspie.

What restaurant did you eat at?

If you dropped that much and it wasn't a Michelin star restaurant you fucking wasted your money.

This

you got played like a violin. she smelled your foul crusty neckbeard fedora stench underneath the gallon of Axe you were covering the stench up with. kys

>aspie
You're not too bad yourself dingbat

youre not very attractive, so if you werent super confident and/or funny then yeah im not suprised you didnt get any. your grill is fucked up

also you look like one of those dudes that has no real friends but hes too nice/unthreatening for anyone to tell him that hes a fucking weirdo so he never realizes he needs to make some changes

good luck next date you beta faggot

>OP

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhahaha

P. F. Chang's.
Multiple starters, expensive mains, desert.
Also, a lot of wine.
Probably shouldn't have been driving after the bar.

Jesus fuck this is good advice.

wow, this is amazing advice

How'd you figure this out?

I have lot's of friends. Like 300 on facebook, and tons on vf. I go swimming with a bunch of pals like twice a week, and sometimes we go to the gym too. I work two jobs, so not a lot of time to do much else.

samefag

Because I grew up knowing the value of money, and when i was a teen, I had to work for the money to take girls out. You learn fast who is worth your time and who isn't when your last weeks paycheck vanishes as shes walking away from the car leaving both your wallet and heart empty. shit sucks. So I started taking them out to places that semed romantic that did not involve spending assloads of cash i did not have. found out the types of girls who to date and not.

your mom

What did you expect? Were you hiring a whore? Did she have a rate sheet? Or some kind of smartphone app?

>300 friends
lol'd

"Multiple bottle of wine"
"$140 bill"

You, user, are ghetto.

Don't do that for a first date. That's honestly fucking retarded. You got to go into a first date as cheap as possible.

lol why do you use money, you know the girl has her own money she can buy food for #equality. but must say some of my female friends have a beta guy buy them stuff... feel bad but not really

Says the user who clearly hasn't eaten anywhere besides mom's basement

a decent bottle of wine starts at $150 even at PF Cholo's...

Jeesus...buncha poors in here

Just ask her if she wants to "get a cup of coffee" or "have lunch" with you. If she wants that then she's interested in hanging out with you. Taking women on fancy shmancy dinner dates is for baby boomers.

>meet girl on Tinder

Op is dumb because he wasn't expecting this. Try not to be showy, this reeks of ego. Trying to get a chick to fuck you by showing off. If you want people to like you just be cool. But any guy who uses tinder is trying to fuck. Girls have used this tactic against guys since the beginning of time.

Lol dipshit who spends that much on a girl on the first date if you want to buy your girl you have to hire a prostitute

$240 is not poor thank you very much. She just didn't appreciate a classy evening.

Me too lol

Sage wisdom /bro

Spending that much just reeks of desperation.

Dubs speaks truth.

More like class. I'm a man of class, and women need to respect that.

I had me a hearty kek at this one lads.

Lol they respect it, right up until you drop them at their BF's

Either this is bait, or this guy is full on Supreme Gentleman tier.

Either way, abandon thread

the bait is too obvious dudes

move along