Anyone else collect pocket knives?

Anyone else collect pocket knives?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show yours op

My poorfag collection

Sort of

No but I do collect cum in my mouth, which is basically the same thing

yes

Working on it.

This makes me cringe so hard.

ok gonna prepare mine too, give me 2-3 min

What is it fag?

Nah, I just wanna get a Paragon Warlock.

dont have all of it. but here is some

Yes, I have 3781 Victorinox Swiss Army Knives--both used and NIB.

I've been buying them for the last 12 years.

Kind of obsessed/addicted with it.

You can't SEE it?

Please explain the issue, we're faggots

>Anyone else collect pocket knives?

Literally tens of thousands of autists collect knives. If they didn't then the 'mall ninja' catering business wouldn't exist.

The edge is too thick near the end.
Makes it more difficult to sharpen. And is just ugly.

It's a common problem and forgivable in cheaper knives.
But in a custom knife like that, costing probably well over a $1000, simply disgusting.

bump

yep, mostly spydercos and a few benchmades and microtechs. The spydie paramilitary 2 is my go-to daily carry

Haven't been able to buy anything new in a while.

Can you actually walk around with a gun?
No, I'm not American.

Nice drawer queens

Yeah. Some states even have open carry where you are not required to conceal the firearm.

KEK

Fuck Yeah

Whats the flipper second from the right?

Depends on the state. If you want to conceal carry,not have the gun seen, in most states you need a permit. But a few states allow for conceal carry without a permit (constitutional carry) as long as you don't have a criminal record.

And for the record no, most people who carry don't walk around with an AR-15.

I do walk around daily with a gun, and a knife.
Life's good.

Not by choice. Can't legally carry any of these.

That's nice.
Wish I could do the same here.

Böker urban trapper in carbon fiber.

Yeah, but you have to be insecure and pussy enough to think that you need one.

Yes, I have a concealed carry permit in my state, and I don't need a permit to openly carry which I do occasionally when I'm out in the woods or camping because of the random bear or methhead who might try to start some shit

k I might missing 2 or 3 but thats pretty much it

Just remember, the police are minutes away when seconds count.

Those butter knives are so sharp I lost an arm taking this pic

Hahahaha.
Let me tell you how this shit is man.
Im 20. Legal handgun age in the US is 21. I got one through a clause that lets immidiate family purchase a gun and gift it to you. I have open carried and because it was legally obtained and legally carried the police cant do shit. Im spending my 21st in the sheriffs office applying for my carry/conceal.
The difference is one in the chamber. If its concealed you can have a round chambered but not if its open carry.

I wish you could too, buddy. I wish you could too.

You have to be insecure and a pussy to be scared of an inanimate object.

Those are op knives you got there, are you in special forces?
nice mix of knifes, what is the big one in the back?

The big one in back looks like a machete to me, Latin American style.

You're about as likely to win the lottery as you are to be involved in a situation where having a weapon (including a knife) would actually help you. Unless you are a mugger.

Do you walk around wearing a bicycle helmet too? You might hit your head and get brain damage! Better play it safe. Don't worry, people already think you're retarded, they won't notice anything different.

No collection but my edc

Bin everything except that Mark II and you got yourself a pretty nice collection.

i wanna lick your cunt hole

>You're about as likely to win the lottery as you are to be involved in a situation where having a weapon (including a knife) would actually help you

>FBI stats for 2015
>15,696 murders
>90,185 rapes
>327,374 robberies

"just as likely as winning the lottery" sure buddy

Just big assed knives. Nothing you could fit in a pocket.

I also have anti-virus on my computer. I scan the bastard once a week and I've never had a virus on my computer (save for a few false positives). Just because I've never had a problem doesn't mean I'm not going to stop scanning my PC once a week.

ITT: literal weapons-grade autism

99% of those happened in the ghetto. You do not live in the ghetto, you live with your parents in the suburbs.

You have locks on your exterior doors? Seatbelts in your car?
Why is that, I wonder...

>The difference is one in the chamber. If its concealed you can have a round chambered but not if its open carry.

How do you know this is true?

I've never heard of such a law and that sounds ridiculous.

Hey, I used to carry that wood handled CRKT everyday.

Never heard of that either.
Wonder which State.

California.
Open carry no permit needed but cannot have a round chambered - must submit firearm for inspection immediately to police she asked.

open carry is all about presentation. youre fine walking around with the gun on your back or on your side, but if youre walking in public, with your rifle at a low ready position, especially with it chambered, you are just asking to get fucked by lawyers. not as much of a law, just common sense.

When asked*

Maybe utah? I think they have wonky OC laws where guns need to be "2 actions" away from being able to be fired so...unchambered, safety on. 2 actions to load the gun and take safety off to fire. Or some dumb shit like that.

have you checked the laws latey? Unloaded OC was banned in CA in 2012 dude.

Didn't say it was current, but that was the law.

These numbers don't actually mean anything since there is no way of telling how much your legal guns actually contributed to the amount.

A quick calculation did point out, though, that in the US you are actually almost 7 times more likely to be murdered than in my country

I seem to have a dozen or more laying aound the house, but that's just for utility, not for collection.

That's like an old man's hobby, collecting pocket knives. Do you buy your knives from that knife show on late night TV?

>in the US you are actually almost 7 times more likely to be murdered than in my country

I'm sorry you live where nobody is important enough to kill.

I don't "collect", but I have a few. This is my newest.

cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent
tl;dr - self defense use of firearms were at least as common as crimes reported if not more so - low end estimates are 500,000 times a year firearms are used for self defense, upper end is 3 million.
This is the CDC's own study.

I saw three wrecked cars this weekend. Wearing a seatbelt takes minimal effort, has no downsides, and will help you in a situation that statistically speaking almost everyone who drives will get in at some point.

I lock my door because there are lots of snoopy old people in my apartment and I don't want them going through my shit. It takes me two seconds, and I didn't have to pay any more than my normal rent for the lock.

Pistols, besides being expensive, are bulky and heavy. They are also for a situation that is incredibly unlikely to happen to you.

Everyone knows that people who carry weapons are either wannabe badasses who fantasize about saving m'lady from terrorists while they jerk off, or are so paranoid and terrified of the world that they can't leave their house without a gun.

Either way you're still fucking retarded.

If importance is the main factor in the likelihood of being killed then I'm glad to tell you you have nothing to worry about.

Yes, posture is important in open carry. I thought it was implied that there was some law about how the gun is loaded.

Are you factoring in per capita?

This. Keeping it in your car is one thing.

Smith and sons are some faggy ass fashion knives. They're like the true religion/ed hardy of knives.

that one you got isn't the worst, but most of them as gay ass stonewashed steel and shit.

If you want a knife for utility and not fashion you can't go wrong with spyderco.

I wouldn't call myself a collector but I have a Chris Reeve Small Sebenza and my dad and I make fixies

So in other words, if people didn't use their guns in self defense (like in my country), but the amount of guns would stay the same, the amount of murders would be even higher.

You're not helping your cause, buddy.

What sort of utility are we talking about here, opening the blister packages on your new warhammer set or my little pony dolls?

Um, yeah. OK

Can we send you our minorities?

See If the 3 million is correct, that roughly a 1% chance every time you interact with another person you could become the victim of a crime.
You know what a good deterrent is?
You.
Learning how to use a gun properly and how to defend yourself.
You already have the mindset you want to keep yourself safe - you lock your doors, you wear seatbelts - why do you then neglect your ability to defend yourself?
The likelihood of a cop being less than a minute away and catching the criminal while they are victimizing you is way, way less than 1%.
You should stop relying on police to protect you - because Warren vs D.C. made it abundantly clear the police do not have any specific duty to protect you.
None at all.

The world is violent - even your country is not free of it.
At least in mine, for those of use that chose to, we have the means not to end up a victim statistic like you.

Of course. How else would I calculate it?

Obviously it's hard to just compare countries like that. And I'm sure there are more factors that contribute. But 7 times more likely seems pretty substantial to me.

What country?

What a Gun Free Zone looks like.

>if the 3 million is correct

Guess what, it's not. Actually I have no idea what number is correct because the study in the article you linked to is conveniently behind a paywall, where it can't be fact checked.

Seriously, do the math. If you think that almost 1 in 100 people carry a firearm (much less have been able defend themselves with it) you're absolutely fucking retarded.

You really trigger easily huh? I bet you're wearing new religion jeans with that faggy knife of yours huh?

If you really want to know I worked on a farm when I started using them, through the farm I got a huge discount, you pretty much need a knife at all times for farm work and if it breaks you're shit out of luck. I've never had a spyderco break.

I'm a landscaper now so yes opening plastic packages, like peat moss bales, fertilizer bags, etc... I reach for a pocket knife, like if I'm up in a tree and I don't want to carry machete up there, it's just a good thing to have on you. You know doing actual work, like men do, when no one is around to see your cool stone washed blade... lol

Our hands are full dealing with all the sandniggers

>At least in mine, for those of use that chose to, we have the means not to end up a victim statistic like you.

While at the same time contributing to the odds of your fellow countrymen ending up just like that.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

paying 1000 for a pocket knife is disgusting.

>The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

>Blue collar worker
>2017
Sorry Sup Forumseither, liberals are trying to make our kind extinct. Anyone that does physical labor is an inbred redneck.

'Cus no stone-washed knife.

>CDC self defense study behind a paywall
Lrn2google, faggot. It's a fucking US government study, paid for by taxpayer monies.
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/1
Try not to be so fucking lazy and/or retarded.

And in the US the rights of the individual take precedence over the rights of the many until proven otherwise.

>farmer
>landscaper

HAHAHAHAHAHA

dude, real life isn't a country song. You can justify your $10 an hour paycheck all you want by telling yourself that you're a "real man", but at the end of the day you're just a high school dropout.

For the record I don't own any knife other than the one on my leatherman.

The Netherlands.

Judging by the statistics, instead of buying a gun, it's you that should be getting out of there.

My little brother was shot and killed at a gas station

When someone decides to break the law, and prey upon their fellow citizenry in any way, they have made a conscious decision to no longer be a welcomed member of society.
I feel bad for them and their decision, but I will not feel bad to use whatever means I have to keep myself and my family safe against such predators.

>I don't own any knife other than the one on my leatherman
Confirmed not a surgeon or tree surgeon

See the lock on the knife? and the folding system how ugly it is? That knife is a 10 dollar gas station special my dude