WWYD thread v.2 /
I wanna know what you guys would do to my princess gf

what are you, some sort of cuck

a little

wwyd to her

Got any ass pics?
WWYD to this one?

raw dog her ass then cum in her eye

Start by fucking her throat mercilessly by force and begin takimg pictures on he ipad of the whole thing. Blow my load all the way down her throat. She is forved to swallow every drop. Tell her thst if she doesnt spread her legs for me ill send out the pictures i took to family snd friends. After hours of relentlessly pounding her cunt snd dumpimg several loads in her she succumbs to the pleasure and becomes the mindless fuck drone she was born to be.

Be rough with my one. Replies get her kik.

Start the same way you said, throat fucking her mercilessly and watch the makeup drip down her face as she gags on my dick, then I blind fold her with the choker she's wearing then go to town on her ass and record me fucking the pure energy from her until she is exhausted, has cum several times and begs me to stop, and i finish of in her eye and mouth and anything she spits up i smack her in the face with.

wwyd

wwyd to her

tits?

I would copy-paste some bullshit response from 6 months ago that'd give you enough satisfaction to then post more pics of your gf/ex/whoever

Notbossytheboss
Have fun

lol i dont even got a kik

Other people can use it I guess.

She's hella hot. Good job OP, ur not a complete fucking loser

moar

disgusting, kill her

This girl is 15....

but that bitches head in between the dish washer and slam it shut then burn that disgusting old house down

she's fuckable I guess, probably some fucking hick though

post her nudes or gtfo you fag

Spend my life savings to get her a face lift.