ITT Radiohead facts

Kid A is a 10/10.

Thom Yorke is Radiohead's lead singer.

OK Computer is a 9/10. It probably would have been a 10/10 if it ended after No Surprises, and Lucky / The Tourist became B sides.

The King of Limbs was released in 2011.

Hail to the Thief is their most underrated. A Wolf At The Door is their best song, followed closely by How To Disappear Completely and Reckoner.

Pablo Honey is their debut featuring the hit song Crepe.

A Moon Shaped Pool is overall better than In Rainbows.

The Bends is a 7/10.

thom yorke is also human

Mac Demarco will die this year

faggot

>It probably would have been a 10/10 if it ended after No Surprises, and Lucky / The Tourist became B sides.
pleb alert

>he doesn't like Lucky and The Tourist
massive pleb

False.
True.

>OK Computer
*deletes no surprises + karma police*

They are good songs, but they do not cumulatively make a good closing.

Climbing Up The Walls into No Surprises is a much better way of wrapping up the album.

Perhaps if Lucky was earlier in the album it would still work. The Tourist would have to be a B side though, listening to it it is clearly a closer but No Surprises just works in OKC context better.

>AMSP better than In Rainbows
OK Kid

No, the album is perfect as it this, stop trying to change it fag

>He doesn't like Lucky
I almost agreed with everything you said.

I agree with everything you said, I like you

>Reckoner

Hello Reddo

Pakt Like Sardines In A Crushed Tin Box is Radiohead's best opener

But half of these are opinions, not facts
No

i don't like lucky but i think tourist is a good ending. It's sort of "full-circle" back to airbags wraps up the album in a fading out way that is effective. and the chord progression in that song is dope

fuck lucky tho desu

Most accurate ITT

Kid A is a 7/10

Ok Computer is a 8/10. It would have been 10/10 if it ended with pearly and polyethylene instead of the tourist

HttT is their worst album overall, even worse than Pablo Honey.

Pablo Honey is one of their most underrated with great songs like You, Lurgee, Blow Out, Anyone Can Play Guitar and tons of great B Sides.

A Moon Shaped Pool is overall better than every album but The Bends and In Rainbows, which is a 9/10

The Bends is a 10/10

sorry friend but 21 step, Burn The Witch, Airbag and Planet Telex exist.

>all this defense for a half assed single that completely ruins the flow of the album
Wtf Sup Forums?

No Surprises > Let Down > CUTW > Subterranean Homesick Alien > Karma Police > Paranoid Android > The Tourist > Fitter Happier > Exit Music > Airbag > Electioneering >>>>>>>> Lucky

>Electioneering so low
Opinion discarded

Let me know when you turn 13